Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 07/21: Fantastic Feasts | storybook information on page 1

Help!

I?m stuck at one spoon, too! Did anyone find a way to work around this???

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by nagiland1205 View Post
    Send the last request to Stormie!
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

I can get in most of the day - add me. If you need to send a request.

Fashion Designer
    Thanks to the new neighbours from this forum who accepted my invitations yesterday. I was only able to log in briefly this morning and am locked out again. I hope the requests that I answered were able to sync. Will keep trying throughout the day. Good luck everyone!

(Kingdom name ?sip?)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by nagiland1205 View Post
    I feel your pain my friend.
    Another sad example to show that this game is completely broken.
    I am usually lucky with these types of community requests. I have 286 neighbors and I usually fulfill these 20 in less than 1 hour. But this time... wth
    The chapter starts at 2pm for me, and by 3pm earlier I received 19/20 spoons. I have checked regularly since, it is now 1:30 am and I am still stuck at 19/20 spoons!!!

0 spoon in more than 10 hours !!! really !?!

my dear Nagiland, I just sent you a request for neighbor, please accept mine and send me a request for spoon. I hope being able to help you. Thanks
    Kingdom Name : Alain-land 🗿
    Storm ID : xiq24

Fashion Designer
    I replied to some spoon requests this morning (was it spoons?) but have since been locked out. Luckily I prepared for this and have most of the things I need to upgrade but it's really frustrating.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by xiq24 View Post
    I feel your pain my friend.
    Another sad example to show that this game is completely broken.
    I am usually lucky with these types of community requests. I have 286 neighbors and I usually fulfill these 20 in less than 1 hour. But this time... wth
    The chapter starts at 2pm for me, and by 3pm earlier I received 19/20 spoons. I have checked regularly since, it is now 1:30 am and I am still stuck at 19/20 spoons!!!

0 spoon in more than 10 hours !!! really !?!

my dear Nagiland, I just sent you a request for neighbor, please accept mine and send me a request for spoon. I hope being able to help you. Thanks
    Same!! I sent out over 300 requests 11 hours ago and had to gem the last one after 10 hours?not sure I?ll finish at this point

Fashion Designer
    Can?t believe it, I?m in the same boat as many other players. I can get into game but been on 19 spoons for nearly 15 hrs. Obviously not enough of my over 100 neighbours can respond. First time this has happened. I accepted only about a dozen requests myself, that?s all that came through to me. I hate spending gems to complete required tasks. Hope things are fixed by the time the CS 10th b?day comes around.

Think I?ll have to go on a neighbour hunt. !!!!
    Last edited by LemracCafe; 07-29-22 at 05:15 PM.

Executive Chef
    Do NOT send a request to STORMIE. Save the STORMIE request until you have 1 left to get. STORMIE always responds (it may take an hour or so). Don't know why STORMIE gets autocorrected to all caps.

S8 please please please stop making the neighbor requests and community visits part of the storybook events. It is a real bummer because in what would otherwise be a fun event, they are elements that are stressful and not at ALL fun.

Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast