Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 07/21: Fantastic Feasts | storybook information on page 1

Executive Chef
    Why are the fairy kitchens so large? For an item that we need multiple of, it seems odd to have them take up so much room.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    Why are the fairy kitchens so large? For an item that we need multiple of, it seems odd to have them take up so much room.
    Exactly my thought!

Fashion Designer
    Reminder not to start adventures in your castle today. You will need the castle tomorrow for this event.

Unhappy New event

How are we supposed to complete this timed goal when we need 15 of something and then 20 from the neighbors!!
    It is impossible to get that when you can not get 1-2 every day.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 07-22-22 at 09:51 PM. Reason: Removed page 1 goals

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cafefunfam View Post
    How are we supposed to complete this timed goal when we need 15 of something and then 20 from the neighbors!!
    You will have to go to Main menu. From there you will go to Social. There you will be able to visit Community (as many as needed) and ask for the item from your Neighbors ( when that goal comes up).

My apologies if I misunderstood your question

Gentle Reminder: All posts regarding the login issue will be removed or moved to this thread here.
    Storm8 Staff - [S8] HungryGoblin
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com and submit a request
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Host(ess)
    I agree-- how do you ask neighbors the most efficiently? I was stuck here at the last storybook event... (It doesn't help that I'd stopped playing for a few years and have NO idea who is still playing.)

Fashion Designer
    This is really odd. This new story/goals just started for me nearly 3 hours ago. I see lots of posts for yesterday. How come mine has just started?

Last storybook I only got 16/20 requests back on day 9 but I still managed to complete the event because I managed to get another 4 requests accepted fairly quickly after day 10 had started (1 from stormie, 1 from my 2nd account, 2 from neighbours). I had got everything I could ready so that I could finish the remainder of day 9 & all of day 10 in the hours left for day 10. It was tough but doable.

If you don't have enough neighbours who can respond to requests promptly, now is the time to add some - before you reach the point where you need the requests. I can add you with both my accounts if you like. This account doesn't really need more neighbours but my higher level account could use some. I don't visit because my devices struggle a lot with loading large kingdoms but I check for requests regularly.

There's always the add me forum too -
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...d-your-ID-here!

Edited to add:

Quote Originally Posted by jinka7 View Post
    I agree-- how do you ask neighbors the most efficiently? I was stuck here at the last storybook event... (It doesn't help that I'd stopped playing for a few years and have NO idea who is still playing.)
    It's a bit tough if you have no idea who is still playing. I can added you with 2 active accounts, if you like.

As for general advice, I send out approx 30 requests to neighbours who I think are playing regularly about 20min after the day reset. (Last time someone said they thought it's better not to send immediately because everyone's sending their requests then. Not sure if it really made a difference but I figured it couldn't hurt to wait 10-20min). Not to stormie though - 4-5 hrs before the end of the day, I'll send to stormie as you can still receive from stormie even if the game think you're full.

Last time I used the day that we need 15 requests back to judge whether or not it's worth it for me to keep trying with the event. Last storybook my higher level account dropped out at that point because I knew it wouldn't have enough active neighbours to get the 20 requests. I also try to pay attention to which neighbours responded to the requests promptly when I needed 15, and made sure to send to them when I needed the 20.
    Last edited by SquireKeladry; 07-22-22 at 09:42 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Does anyone have the requirements for the cooking class adventure please?

Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast