Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 07/21: Fantastic Feasts | storybook information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyalBlue305 View Post
    I'm still getting neighbor requests for spoons. I finished the event and got the Flame, but still seeing requests. I hope those neighbors were able to finish. Not sure why they came so late. I did respond to every neighbor.
    Keep responding, some nbrs start a few days later so their day nine starts later as well. The spoons may be necessary for some till the final day, tomorrow

I've finished the event and upgraded the Pavilion to Lvl 10. When I collect from the Pavilion, I'm still getting event items (enchanted tomato, salt, etc), even after several force closes. Anyone else having this issue?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyRissaRenae View Post
    I've finished the event and upgraded the Pavilion to Lvl 10. When I collect from the Pavilion, I'm still getting event items (enchanted tomato, salt, etc), even after several force closes. Anyone else having this issue?

Permanent drops listed on the first page will usually only occur after the event is over for everyone, as some would have started the storybook event later than others.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by BiggerBubbles View Post
    Force closing the game normally fixes this, have you tried that?
    Yes, but I couldn't do that this time.

Executive Chef
    Now that the event has totally completed for all late starters, I got back into the game for the first time since locked out at day 8. So some of you may have gotten my neighbor acceptances - and wooden spoons. There were several requests pending.

Nightclub Owner
    The best prize in this event was the Butter Churner. The drops are just amazing, especially for low level realms.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    The best prize in this event was the Butter Churner. The drops are just amazing, especially for low level realms.
    You must have been reading my mind. I was just wondering if I should leave her out. At least salvage something from the event I was locked out of. Yea I was finally able to log into my game.

I probably won't do another event that requires requests from neighbors.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by gustafrog View Post
    Keep responding, some nbrs start a few days later so their day nine starts later as well. The spoons may be necessary for some till the final day, tomorrow
    That's what I thought. I got more requests today so I've been responding.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyRissaRenae View Post
    Me too. The Vines and Gardens drop nothing but Blue Stars.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    I hope so. All I've gotten has been milk and wool so far.