Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 5 day goal - 20 July - Great Grapes

Host(ess)
    Looks more like a gumball tart than a grape tart.
    Grattan?s Grub on RS, Grattan?s Goods on BS. I am happy to add daily/most days players that read walls, *do not* gift food, and will answer gift requests. If I never see your name in my News Feed as a tipper/gifter, I will delete you.

Please put the gifts you want on your wall. It helps those of us that look and want to gift correctly.

Part 4

5 Apple Cupcakes
    8 Cappuccinos
    15 Chocolate Flan
    12 Grape Tart
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	AAF88827-A8E6-46C8-86E4-1D658000C6F5.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	80.7 KB 
ID:	64209   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1E5914EF-7796-41AD-B630-F0E568A968E6.jpeg 
Views:	18 
Size:	117.2 KB 
ID:	64210  

The extra goals wouldn?t be too bad if they came with extra space for more ovens on land lol by the way, how many ovens does each upgrade give you? Always wondered about that. Also, will the gem dispensers ever be available again? Ty

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by acetype View Post
    The extra goals wouldn?t be too bad if they came with extra space for more ovens on land lol by the way, how many ovens does each upgrade give you? Always wondered about that. Also, will the gem dispensers ever be available again? Ty
    You get a total of 18 appliances by level 73. All other spots have to be unlocked with gems in order to have more than 18 appliances out at the same time.

I made a suggestion on the summer sale suggestion thread a little while back asking for gem dispensers again. I hope they will honor it!

Fashion Designer
    It was especially rough this time because of the two consecutive 14 and 5 day goals.

Farm Supplier
    Guys, just manage your time properly. I can complete all objectives with 18 devices. Some just unlock the recipes and others get the final prize on the last day. It's possible, if you just want to.

I have a house to take care of, a husband and a job. I always did.

Storm8, please keep it up. I love everything you guys do in this game, both goals, prizes and sales. The best thing you can do is unlock ovens from the past to be bought with gems. Please, please, keep going.

Thanks.

Farm Supplier
    Final prize

Name:  B064 Final 2.jpg
Views: 390
Size:  5.8 KB

update for 5-22-13:
    -pastel lounge 62 gems (LTO)
    Last edited by klaassen83; 07-24-22 at 01:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jukyo8 View Post
    Guys, just manage your time properly. I can complete all objectives with 18 devices. Some just unlock the recipes and others get the final prize on the last day. It's possible, if you just want to.

I have a house to take care of, a husband and a job. I always did.

Storm8, please keep it up. I love everything you guys do in this game, both goals, prizes and sales. The best thing you can do is unlock ovens from the past to be bought with gems. Please, please, keep going.

Thanks.
    That's not just time thought. Not everyone has 18 devices. That part was a big determinating factor you were able to suceed. Because you were in control of those 18 devices. 18 devices equated to nbr. For most players we can't control our nbrs. Some nbrs are great gift and time to time take our request but majority with my experience with nbr they can be inconsistent.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123