Thread: Real Estate Trader/Broker

Executive Chef

Real Estate Trader/Broker

With the addition of Carla's expansion that requires the older expansion requirements, perhaps introducing another intermittent character like Mr. Merriweather would be helpful.

The new character could be unlocked when a player starts needing the second level of expansion requirements. This person (for now, the Real Estate Agent) can occupy a plot of land next to the Farmer's Market, and will drive up to the farm and stay for a few hours (maybe 4, like the Balloon). Older players can trade some of the new expansion papers for older ones or vice versa (maybe with an additional coin fee), and newer players can trade some of the older papers for the newer ones or vice versa.

I don't know about other players, but I have mostly been receiving only the newer (2nd and 3rd level) expansion papers and only very rarely the 1st level papers. An option like this would be very helpful.

This is a great suggestion! Would love to see something like this in the future!
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Executive Chef
    If a Real Estate Agent/Broker is not a possibility, then perhaps the prizes in the Leaderboard events can be changed each event? For example, one event would offer Expansion Permits, the next one offers Land Deeds, the third event offers Old Maps, and then the cycle repeats.

New Resident
    Can I ask?I?ve been awarded a number of items to expand my land?but when I want expand my land it asks just for the old expansion permit, old map etc. how can I use the topography chart, halo map and online listing? I don?t understand their purpose? Thanks

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by niam30 View Post
    Can I ask?I?ve been awarded a number of items to expand my land?but when I want expand my land it asks just for the old expansion permit, old map etc. how can I use the topography chart, halo map and online listing? I don?t understand their purpose? Thanks
    You will find a lot of information here about expanding your land.

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1249925
    Volunteer Moderator. Here to answer questions!
    I am a Farmer and a Player just like you!
    Need Technical Help With Your Game?
    Contact Storm8!

Storm8 Support Form: https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new