Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Vegetable Tales Event - 2022 July 20

Executive Chef
    Think something is wrong with my game or just bad luck .. every event like this, I always get everything but the big prize. Just like this event, I have all prizes but the boy prize. It?s ALWAYS like this on my end! Think I?m about to stop doing these events.

That has usually been my experience, too. This is the first event where I?ve gotten the nice prizes early on.

Quote Originally Posted by ankavale1000 View Post
    Gorgeous event!

I?m not sure if the issue is on my end only, the boy picker is invisible after the 20hr runs out. I am unable to collect it. The only way I can bring him back is to store him in cellar and take him out again. It?s happened 2x.

Attachment 64300

Attachment 64301
    Pushed a fix for this.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Lapetshop7 View Post
    Think something is wrong with my game or just bad luck .. every event like this, I always get everything but the big prize. Just like this event, I have all prizes but the boy prize. It?s ALWAYS like this on my end! Think I?m about to stop doing these events.
    Happens to me too. Even if I buy the boost and spend gems on speeding up. These collection events seem to be based on luck of the draw more than anything. They're definitely the most difficult and frustrating of all the events. I rarely win them.

I was so hoping that I would get the nice prizes after buying the Vegetable stand, but still all I?m getting is fruit baskets and that fox holding a basket with its mouth. This should be fun, but I get so stressed over this lol

Quote Originally Posted by RoyalBlue305 View Post
    Happens to me too. Even if I buy the boost and spend gems on speeding up. These collection events seem to be based on luck of the draw more than anything. They're definitely the most difficult and frustrating of all the events. I rarely win them.

Same here. Event is ending and I couldn?t get the farmer boy. I have 8 veggie baskets. If someone tries 30 times in a game he/she should get all prizes , not just the repetition of the same items..

Rhino Keeper
    Now that the event if over - the Picnic Basket Habitat & the Veggie Picker that eats fruit salad are no longer of any game play use? and can be removed?

Quote Originally Posted by jentlezat View Post
    Now that the event if over - the Picnic Basket Habitat & the Veggie Picker that eats fruit salad are no longer of any game play use? and can be removed?
    They're permanent pets and can continue to produce fruits and vegetables even after the event is over.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345