Thread: I have a problem with craft Hurbis Dragon

New Resident

I have a problem with craft Hurbis Dragon

I?ve done everything in Chapter 7 then I went to craft the Hurbis Dragon. After 3 hours, I came back to check my account but my Spell Shop wasn?t crafting anything. I checked the Hurbis Dragon but it showed that I?m missing one of Hurbis Markers.
    I don?t know what to do now!!!!!

New Resident

I have a problem with craft Hurbis Dragon

I have done everything in Chapter 7 then I went to craft the Hurbis Dragon. After 3 hours, I came back to check my account but my Spell Shop was not crafting anything. I checked the Hurbis Dragon but it showed that I am missing one of Hurbis Markers.
    I have the pictures but I do not know how to post them in here!

Community Manager [S8] Vanellope's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Frankd214 View Post
    I?ve done everything in Chapter 7 then I went to craft the Hurbis Dragon. After 3 hours, I came back to check my account but my Spell Shop wasn?t crafting anything. I checked the Hurbis Dragon but it showed that I?m missing one of Hurbis Markers.
    If you're experiencing issues with your account, please remember to submit a ticket to Support at Storm8! Link is in my signature

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Vanellope View Post
    If you're experiencing issues with your account, please remember to submit a ticket to Support at Storm8! Link is in my signature
    I have submitted a ticket to Storm8?s Support Team already. But I?m so worried because they said it needs to 5-7 days to respond to my ticket. If they do like that so I?ll never finish this Dragon Tales.