Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pink sand bride mannequin goal - thank you ! But catalog missing?

I was just able to find it so maybe give it a little while before it’s fixed on your device

Rhino Keeper
    I did a hard close and they appeared. I made the 8 hour bracelets and went to bed. I slept seven hours, not over 16, and all my bracelets were expired. Are they really 2 hours? I made them again and it definitely says I have to wait eight hours.

Quote Originally Posted by bravewarrior View Post
    I did a hard close and they appeared. I made the 8 hour bracelets and went to bed. I slept seven hours, not over 16, and all my bracelets were expired. Are they really 2 hours? I made them again and it definitely says I have to wait eight hours.
    I have the same problem from yesterday I had to wait 8 hours then it's expired I'm trying for the third time now

Host(ess)
    Name:  000.jpg
Views: 125
Size:  132.7 KB

It shows the bangles as an 8 hour item. I was keeping an eye on them, when they still had 3 hours to go, they started expiring right in front of my eyes. Slot by slot, one at a time, they all expired. So, it shows they are for 8 hours, but they expired after only 5 hours of ordering. Doesn't even give you a chance to put them away!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ModaGenesis View Post

It shows the bangles as an 8 hour item. I was keeping an eye on them, when they still had 3 hours to go, they started expiring right in front of my eyes. Slot by slot, one at a time, they all expired. So, it shows they are for 8 hours, but they expired after only 5 hours of ordering. Doesn't even give you a chance to put them away!
    That is messed up.

They must fix it soon. I'm still have the same problem what's that????!! All I do since yesterday is order bangles and got expired.

Still having the same problem with clothes showing a different time and then expiring...needs to be fixed soon

Today is the 3rd day but nothing happened still the same problem. If they can't handle it why they give us goals

Quote Originally Posted by ModaGenesis View Post

A fix was deployed for this today.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by ExcalS8 View Post
    A fix was deployed for this today.
    Thank you! Much appreciated! Just noticed another glitch, bug, (or however it is called) with the new outfits. Too late right now, I will post about it in the morning

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12