Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: GOAL: Firefly Picnic - 14 July 2022 (14 Days)

Farm Supplier
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20220722-153122_Restaurant Story.jpg 
Views:	64 
Size:	86.5 KB 
ID:	64195
    Goal prize, Nighttime Picnic, 4x4, 65gems

Farm Supplier
    UPDATE: This has been fixed The Firefly Catching floor decoration is now 3x3.[/QUOTE]

Tquu for ur help dear..

@Heavenlytreats777 no prob, u'd do the same.

Looks like its gonna b my last post. Covid break's over. Real life catching & not much time to play. Good luck to all remaining players, u're all in good hands & we hv an awesome supporting community. GB

Quote Originally Posted by Vvetra View Post
    It's almost like you guys ask for our feedback and then do the exact opposite of what we ask for. What's the point?
    The ovens cook too many dishes per batch and the profits are much lower than before.
    Roughly the profit per dish is one third of before, compared the goal ovens we had before they became bakery ovens' copies.

Counters are stuck with the same food, profits are too low, and on restaurant the eating time is twice as much as bakery's.

Considering we may sell a maximum of 40K dish a day, or a little bit less or more, our daily profit is around 40K too as profit per dish is about 1 coin. And much more already is invested in food as it takes very long to sell them out.

Game was more fun when we could have more reasonable amount of profits and when we could sell the food faster with the smaller batches cooked per time.

New Resident
    I'm honestly at the point that I might stop playing which is sad cause I love this game and I've played for so many years 😔

This will be the 2nd time that I haven't been able to complete a goal because they want 40 10 hour dishes which is crazy compared to back in the day smh I really hope the holiday goals aren't this bad

Rhino Keeper
    Me too, it's not as if I'll ever use the appliances again
    Aka 🐪 Rajaz 🇬🇧
    Only accepting new neighbours who do challenges, don't mind me not visiting and want food (like me) between goals. Please post on my wall otherwise I won't accept your invitation

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123