Thread: Hot Air Balloon hard to open!

Rhino Keeper

Unhappy Hot Air Balloon hard to open!

I have to tapped multiple times, swiped every which way, zoom in & out - before the balloon window will open - going on for years now & I am about ready to quit bothering with the stupid thing! any suggestions why this takes such effort to get open? I use an Ipad pro.
    I would think that just tapping on the balloon should open it but maybe there is a "sweet spot" or particular area on the balloon I am not tapping (even though I have tapped every area of the thing already & no help there} OR maybe S8 wants it to be an extra effort to open - I don't know but totally frustrated at this point

Thanks for reporting this issue. This may happen the first time you open the Balloon for today since the game is loading new prizes. After they are loaded, it should open. If you tap it and wait a few seconds that should help. Moving this thread to Bugs & Issues.
    Last edited by Paul__; 07-21-22 at 01:03 PM.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Rhino Keeper
    I have tried over & over the "If you tap it and wait a few seconds that should help." It does NOT help. have to do this "tap - count to 10" & it STILL DOESN'T OPEN. Something is wrong. Can someone look at this seriously & adjest the 'sensitivity' issue. Appreciate any help with this that fixes this issue PLEASE - (Can you see me begging on hands & knees