Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Taiyaki Me Up - 2022 July 12th to July 26th (14 days)

Quote Originally Posted by heavenly_pastries View Post
    The goal started yesterday July 12. But today says there are 12 days remaining. Therefore the goal is actually only 13 days long. Please correct me if I'm wrong.
    I think the way the goal clock works is that since the ending of the goal technically ends half day, it just doesn't count the remaining hours and put days. Then, on the last day it would should how many hours remain.

So I guess since the clock space is small they just don't put "13days and 13hours left" (just an example) instead they just show the days.

So when the 13 days are up, the clock would show the remaining hours which would be the 14th and final goal day.

Fashion Designer
    Counter presentation for Emoji Swirl

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	E807DD42-E33D-4C2A-87A2-19F30D156C98.jpeg 
Views:	52 
Size:	65.7 KB 
ID:	64096

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SyddieSweetShop View Post
    I always make 4 first ovens and 5 second. I try my very best to only use collectables for the last of both ovens. The collectibles are always my last resort.

The biggest trick to finish building quickly is monitoring what your neighbors gift. Do the majority give the most required item or least?

Whichever I get, I ask for it too. So I can build up on it and by the next day I only request the other part.

I try to always build up on the most required part and request the least.

Most of my NBRS send the parts that are 28 or 40.
    But I get a mix of both, but the requests for me is off. It seems like I don?t get all 20!? How can I monitor this better?

Quote Originally Posted by Sprinklessweettreats View Post
    Most of my NBRS send the parts that are 28 or 40.
    But I get a mix of both, but the requests for me is off. It seems like I don?t get all 20!? How can I monitor this better?
    The only way I know your request would be affected is by how late you requested the day before.

So let's say you need CANDY and APPLE to make an oven. On Tuesday, 3 hours before the game's new reset, you requested CANDY. You only get 10 before the reset.

Now on Wednesday, you request APPLE. Your newsfeed is saying your requests were answers, but you aren't seeing an increase in your APPLE.

However, CANDY is getting more.

Basically, if your 20 requests aren't answered in the day your requested, it rolls over to the next day.

So while you now want another part, the game sent out your old request and not the new one.

The only way to prevent this is to make sure you send out your requests as soon as possible after reset. That gives your neighbors enough time to answer.

Other than this, I don't know why they won't give you your parts. So you may need to contact support.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SyddieSweetShop View Post
    The only way I know your request would be affected is by how late you requested the day before.

So let's say you need CANDY and APPLE to make an oven. On Tuesday, 3 hours before the game's new reset, you requested CANDY. You only get 10 before the reset.

Now on Wednesday, you request APPLE. Your newsfeed is saying your requests were answers, but you aren't seeing an increase in your APPLE.

However, CANDY is getting more.

Basically, if your 20 requests aren't answered in the day your requested, it rolls over to the next day.

So while you now want another part, the game sent out your old request and not the new one.

The only way to prevent this is to make sure you send out your requests as soon as possible after reset. That gives your neighbors enough time to answer.

Other than this, I don't know why they won't give you your parts. So you may need to contact support.
    Ok thank you! That makes sense, I?ve been doing the requests on the evening. My reset time is 1am I always try to be on at that time but can?t always so in the morning when I get up I will put in my requests! Thanks for your help!

Quote Originally Posted by Sprinklessweettreats View Post
    Ok thank you! That makes sense, I?ve been doing the requests on the evening. My reset time is 1am I always try to be on at that time but can?t always so in the morning when I get up I will put in my requests! Thanks for your help!
    No problem! My reset time is at 3 am so I definitely know the struggle lol
    Last edited by SyddieSweetShop; 07-14-22 at 07:45 AM.

Farm Supplier

Name:	Screenshot_20220714-205655_Bakery Story.jpg 
Views:	107 
Size:	95.3 KB 
ID:	64101Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20220714-205719_Bakery Story.jpg 
Views:	114 
Size:	43.1 KB 
ID:	64102Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20220714-205739_Bakery Story.jpg 
Views:	166 
Size:	74.7 KB 
ID:	64103

Since we have the same pattern from previous goal (amount to cook, reward & xp from each step), dear @SyddieSweetShop, this is for u to complete & update main page (recipe name & appliance, etc).
    Tquu for everybody's contributions.
    Last edited by Cun18; 07-14-22 at 07:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cun18 View Post

Name:	Screenshot_20220714-205655_Bakery Story.jpg 
Views:	107 
Size:	95.3 KB 
ID:	64101Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20220714-205719_Bakery Story.jpg 
Views:	114 
Size:	43.1 KB 
ID:	64102Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20220714-205739_Bakery Story.jpg 
Views:	166 
Size:	74.7 KB 
ID:	64103

Since we have the same pattern from previous goal (amount to cook, reward & xp from each step), dear @SyddieSweetShop, this is for u to complete & update main page (recipe name & appliance, etc).
    Tquu for everybody's contributions.

Thank !!!!

Fashion Designer
    Counter presentation for Ice Cream Burrito

Name:	9F82F651-07B4-4E82-84E5-FFE8C0A19786.jpeg 
Views:	108 
Size:	117.2 KB 
ID:	64106

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast