Thread: Where do I find my stored food ?

New Resident

Where do I find my stored food ?

I made food in advance and kept it but I Don't know how to put them out 4 display agn

Quote Originally Posted by blepbeans View Post
    I made food in advance and kept it but I Don't know how to put them out 4 display agn
    If you stored the whole counter unfortunately your food is gone forever. Storing the counter deletes the food.

If you clicked "keep food" that just cancells the option to clear the counter. Clicking that does nothing.

The only way that I know to keep food is just mass making it. Cause even if you block your doors, the customers will still take the food.

So make as much as you can and make different varieties of food along the way so that one alone wouldn't be eaten
    Last edited by SyddieSweetShop; 07-08-22 at 07:00 AM.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by SyddieSweetShop View Post
    If you stored the whole counter unfortunately your food is gone forever. Storing the counter deletes the food.

If you clicked "keep food" that just cancells the option to clear the counter. Clicking that does nothing.

The only way that I know to keep food is just mass making it. Cause even if you block your doors, the customers will still take the food.

So make as much as you can and make different varieties of food along the way so that one alone wouldn't be eaten

If you want to stop customers buying food, block your doors with anything other than cash registers xx

Quote Originally Posted by njm68 View Post
    If you want to stop customers buying food, block your doors with anything other than cash registers xx
    I did this before and it didn't work. The customers basically "steal" the food XD

They take the food but don't pay. I tried doing this to stack up on food before and overnight I went from 25,000 plates to 14,000

But that was a few months ago so maybe the game fixed it