Thread: A few ideas from a long time player

A few ideas from a long time player

Convert monthly materials - I have hundreds of thousands of old materials from the monthly challenges. If we could convert them into something usable, even if it were just coins, it'd be less waste in the storage. I also still have small/large gems when you were able to craft gemstone dragons. Why.

Arctic Area - Is really useless. There's no real point to it. I have the diamond dragons, and all the others. I have no reason to ever go there.

Food - More food options, more expensive food options. Even if it were limited ones(I remember the golden grapes we got for a week or so), but I have so many coins and nothing to spend it on.

Dynamite - After fully expanding, the dynamite is not useable. Remember when you had a chance to find a dragon egg while mining? At least give us a reason to use the right side of the mining area as again, this is just worthless. Better yet, allow us the ability to find marble keys, even if super rare.

Bingo Refresh - The challenges have been the same since bingo started. Refresh the eggs required, add some tasks to the arctic isles, add some new things.

Swap habitats - PLEASE add the ability to select a habitat and while it is selected you can select another habitat to swap it with. It would make organizing SO much easier.

Global Events - What happened to these? It's just leaderboard events then Tales.

Spend Gold - I would happily spend gold for some QOL improvements. A select all option when asking friends for materials? I'd spend gold on that every single day.

Quests - Please add dozens of more quests to the quest outpost.

Spell Shop - Please add more abilities to the spell shop

Trading Post - Please add the ability to show duplicates in the trading post

Coins - As noted above, I don't have any real reason to collect coins constantly. Please add more things to spend coins on that are worthwhile. Even if it's for stupid amounts. 10 million coins to do something? Sure.

New Resident
    The Arctic Island is kind of pointless, but do you know what the frozen dragon does?

Quote Originally Posted by Supposed View Post
    The Arctic Island is kind of pointless, but do you know what the frozen dragon does?
    Yes. It does.....nothing. It flies around the arctic isles. Doesn't produce coins or any materials. I've left 2 spots to expand in the isles because that allows me to ask for mystic maps when I'm expanding on the main land. Other than that, the area is worthless. I wish we got leaderboard points from the isles

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by 285matt View Post
    Convert monthly materials - I have hundreds of thousands of old materials from the monthly challenges. If we could convert them into something usable, even if it were just coins, it'd be less waste in the storage. I also still have small/large gems when you were able to craft gemstone dragons. Why.

Arctic Area - Is really useless. There's no real point to it. I have the diamond dragons, and all the others. I have no reason to ever go there.

Food - More food options, more expensive food options. Even if it were limited ones(I remember the golden grapes we got for a week or so), but I have so many coins and nothing to spend it on.

Dynamite - After fully expanding, the dynamite is not useable. Remember when you had a chance to find a dragon egg while mining? At least give us a reason to use the right side of the mining area as again, this is just worthless. Better yet, allow us the ability to find marble keys, even if super rare.

Bingo Refresh - The challenges have been the same since bingo started. Refresh the eggs required, add some tasks to the arctic isles, add some new things.

Swap habitats - PLEASE add the ability to select a habitat and while it is selected you can select another habitat to swap it with. It would make organizing SO much easier.

Global Events - What happened to these? It's just leaderboard events then Tales.

Spend Gold - I would happily spend gold for some QOL improvements. A select all option when asking friends for materials? I'd spend gold on that every single day.

Quests - Please add dozens of more quests to the quest outpost.

Spell Shop - Please add more abilities to the spell shop

Trading Post - Please add the ability to show duplicates in the trading post

Coins - As noted above, I don't have any real reason to collect coins constantly. Please add more things to spend coins on that are worthwhile. Even if it's for stupid amounts. 10 million coins to do something? Sure.
    These are all excellent ideas! It would be nice if a moderator would address them and give an update to let us know if your ideas have been relayed to the Storm8 team.

Thanks for sharing!