Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 7/7: Dino Dilemma event + s42 LB | goals and prize info on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by robotparade View Post
    Actually, I think most people chop the Plant in a log to clear the rock requirement for weekend warrior.
    That's for the rubble part of it. I still need to clear a rock outcropping for the third part of the weekend warrior.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyRissaRenae View Post
    Ugh, me too. Not sure what the point would be to make something on a 6 hour timer be an occasional drop.
    I have not had a single one drop yet. I still have connection problems mid morning through the afternoon so that adds to situation.

S8 please make the troll camp drops guaranteed. I'm not going to buy the value package because I'm not sure I can finish if I still have connection problems.
    Thuakie Sword #19

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post
    Also an issue; don’t remember an event where the drop was missed three times running. And no bones from two adventures. This will be an issue if we only get the bones every other day.
    I have collected from Troll Camp 3x with no bones, also.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Quote Originally Posted by Silvernomiko View Post
    I too am in the goose egg troll camp scenario.

FYI, if you have space in your queendom, leave rock outcroppings at 19/20 for easy Weekend Warrior usage. I'm sure others already do this, but it's nice to have these so you don't have to slug through 20 energy worth of rocks especially if you're max by then.

This one will be difficult due to the troll drop. At the very least I wish the first visit is a guaranteed so you can at least progress through the goals to unlock other crafts/drops.
    Nope! You are not guaranteed a drop on your first visit to the Troll Camp.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post
    Also an issue; don?t remember an event where the drop was missed three times running. And no bones from two adventures. This will be an issue if we only get the bones every other day.
    I agree it's been five drops for me and I've yet to advance my eggs to level two .I've even put the troll Camp away and than brought it back out of inventory played a little bit longer and then closed out the game it's worked in the past but it's not working now. I wonder if they put a block on the troll camp. after all this is the first gem dropper in a very long time

I?ve only had one bones drop in 5 tries. Doesn?t bode well for this challenge. I?ve also had barely any fangbeasts. Just tons and tons of direboars. I waste so much energy fighting them I can barely get the needed items.

Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    I have collected from Troll Camp 3x with no bones, also.
    It took me six visits to the Camp before the first set of bones dropped.

Quote Originally Posted by margatini View Post
    I?ve only had one bones drop in 5 tries. Doesn?t bode well for this challenge. I?ve also had barely any fangbeasts. Just tons and tons of direboars. I waste so much energy fighting them I can barely get the needed items.
    My Chickens seem to be spawning quite a few Fangbeasts.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by LemracCafe View Post
    The drop rate for troll camp is 50%, which gives the same drops as we usually get from Ivy !
    sorry hate to contradict you but the troll Camp is not a 50% drop. if it was those that visit the camp three times would have at least gotting one drop and I visit it's 6 times and only had one drop that's not 50%. and Ivy Hut is a guaranteed drop but can only be visit twice a day. the only thing that's close to 50% is the Hatchery if you have two out you're most likely to get a drop... and note that I said most likely

Executive Chef
    Seems that the Dino Downs are not a guaranteed drop from the Hatchery, either.

I wish that the Cuddlesaurus was something that we could use to decorate with.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast