Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 7/7: Dino Dilemma event + s42 LB | goals and prize info on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Im spawning most fangbeasts from trees: 4 out of eight chops… while the troll camp doesnt deliver, only one bone so far. So i guess its really random which item you get easily and which one you dont. Oh well, 13 days to go

Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    The drop rate of Fossilized Bones is horrendous! I received only one after four visits to the Troll Camp.
    Ugh, me too. Not sure what the point would be to make something on a 6 hour timer be an occasional drop.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyRissaRenae View Post
    Ugh, me too. Not sure what the point would be to make something on a 6 hour timer be an occasional drop.
    Also an issue; don’t remember an event where the drop was missed three times running. And no bones from two adventures. This will be an issue if we only get the bones every other day.

Rhino Keeper
    This one seems like it?s going to be a challenge for me. I could use another mithril drop so I?m going to try. Maybe it just has a slower feeling start since it?s a long event! I bought the starter pack so I had bones and other materials but I didn?t have enough feathers. Since I have extras of everything else, I?m hoping to catch up on hatchery collections today and grow some trees. I was getting the most fangbeasts from the rock piles but they spawn dire boars, too.

Rhino Keeper
    I too am in the goose egg troll camp scenario.

FYI, if you have space in your queendom, leave rock outcroppings at 19/20 for easy Weekend Warrior usage. I'm sure others already do this, but it's nice to have these so you don't have to slug through 20 energy worth of rocks especially if you're max by then.

This one will be difficult due to the troll drop. At the very least I wish the first visit is a guaranteed so you can at least progress through the goals to unlock other crafts/drops.

Quote Originally Posted by Silvernomiko View Post
    FYI, if you have space in your queendom, leave rock outcroppings at 19/20 for easy Weekend Warrior usage. I'm sure others already do this, but it's nice to have these so you don't have to slug through 20 energy worth of rocks especially if you're max .
    Actually, I think most people chop the Plant in a log to clear the rock requirement for weekend warrior.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyalBlue305 View Post
    Has any one bought the Value Pack yet? It shows multiple items including the bones from the Troll Camp. Do you receive all items in that grouping? The description says (1) so I'm assuming it is one of the whole grouping?
    Yes and yes - you get all pictures items.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    The drop rate of Fossilized Bones is horrendous! I received only one after four visits to the Troll Camp. But I had a surprise today when it dropped me a Troll Token instead of the bones
    The drop rate for troll camp is 50%, which gives the same drops as we usually get from Ivy !

Quote Originally Posted by LadyRissaRenae View Post
    Same here! Hate that.

Unhappy

I have visited the troll camp 5 times and no bone drops, only Troll Spellbooks! Ugh!

Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast