Page 17 of 25 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 7/7: Dino Dilemma event + s42 LB | goals and prize info on page 1

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by annespeefrickus View Post
    My mysterious egg is still at level 4 because the drop from the troll camp is so bad. Really, really annoying.
    I'm at Level 4 as well. Making the last cozy nest and then finally on to Level 5. I gemmed up for this last nest. Troll Camp only drops about 50% or less unfortunately

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    Maybe its droppings are ultra-rare, just like those from the Stuffed Fangbeast and Butcher Pig. Those two were supposed to drop various types of feasts but I?ve still yet to receive even a Black Flag despite collecting from them EVERYDAY since I received them in Nov 2021. Others have reported picking up a dropping or Black Flag once in a long while, but not me
    What is a "black flag"?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by idrispad View Post
    I don't understand the point of these mid-event leader boards.
    Agreed. It makes it impossible to complete both events. You basically have to focus on one or the other or buy a bunch of gems and speed through it.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyalBlue305 View Post
    Agreed. It makes it impossible to complete both events. You basically have to focus on one or the other or buy a bunch of gems and speed through it.
    I have my fingers crossed that they will offer an affordable energy pack so that I can whack a few monsters and finish chopping rocks and trees.

A black flag pops up on your screen when you collect from something, but you are full of whatever they drop. For instance, if you are chopping a rock, but you are full of stone, you will get a black flag on the right side of the screen that says, "You can't hold more stone!" I never knew this before, but recently someone, I think ShibuyaCloth, explained that when you are full of an item, you get coins instead. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Executive Chef
    I have something I've been wondering about for a few months now. How many people try to complete events on multiple accounts? I actually took a long break from events, but I love dinosaurs, so I've been trying this event on 3 of my 4 accounts, but it is just absolutely exhausting and expensive because I don't have a ton of energy, so I buy value packs to fill in the gaps. The one account that could really use the Glimmer Raptor is, unfortunately, the one that ended up not participating in this event because I just got too far behind. I was spending too much time in my other accounts, one of which just reached level 50. At least I have 1 account that does not have to complete the high level requirements yet.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    I have my fingers crossed that they will offer an affordable energy pack so that I can whack a few monsters and finish chopping rocks and trees.

A black flag pops up on your screen when you collect from something, but you are full of whatever they drop. For instance, if you are chopping a rock, but you are full of stone, you will get a black flag on the right side of the screen that says, "You can't hold more stone!" I never knew this before, but recently someone, I think ShibuyaCloth, explained that when you are full of an item, you get coins instead. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.
    Ok I've always seen the banner pop-up, but didn't know we called it Black Flag. Thanks for the tip.

Didn't notice the coin replacement either. I'll have to watch for that, thanks.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    I have something I've been wondering about for a few months now. How many people try to complete events on multiple accounts? I actually took a long break from events, but I love dinosaurs, so I've been trying this event on 3 of my 4 accounts, but it is just absolutely exhausting and expensive because I don't have a ton of energy, so I buy value packs to fill in the gaps. The one account that could really use the Glimmer Raptor is, unfortunately, the one that ended up not participating in this event because I just got too far behind. I was spending too much time in my other accounts, one of which just reached level 50. At least I have 1 account that does not have to complete the high level requirements yet.
    I also play Farm Story 2 and it gets very time-consuming and expensive, since both games run events concurrently. I don't have extra accounts that are active, except for one for Farm Story that I rarely use. Hubby already gets irritated if I'm on the game too much as it is LOL.

I want the Raptor as well so I'm trying really hard to win this one. Going to be tough since the Community events are extremely difficult to accomplish. We'll see.

Fashion Designer
    I just competed Round 4 and I thought I received the Chomposaur but it's not in my inventory. I forced-closed etc. Is it not a prize until completing Level 5?

Executive Chef
    Glimmer Raptor
    Information: These apex predators can be extremely loyal companions if raised right! Visit it for a chance of Mithril and more!
    Collection time: 22 hours; 88 gems to speed up

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyalBlue305 View Post
    I just competed Round 4 and I thought I received the Chomposaur but it's not in my inventory. I forced-closed etc. Is it not a prize until completing Level 5?
    see page 1, and he stays on the board.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...