Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 14202122232425 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 7/7: Dino Dilemma event + s42 LB | goals and prize info on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Please don't post pictures with your gem/coin counts at the top. You only open yourselves up to potential security breaches..... Please crop your photos first before posting.
    Just curious SW, and I do try to crop mine ;-) , but how may it become a security breach? Just for more info for community, et al.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 07-24-22 at 08:50 PM. Reason: updated my own quote to new text

Fashion Designer
    I?m sad that the drops of the sabertooth kitten changed :-( it was an awesome coin dropper, now it?s 1000 coins plus silver/bone/something etc

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by roksta72 View Post
    Just curious SW, and I do try to crop mine ;-) , but how may it become a security breach? Just for more info for community, et al.
    Good question... If you forget your password and you need Support to help you transfer or recover your game or similar then those details will be asked for as part of the verification process. The vast majority of screenshots are posted correctly but it's worth reminding players to be vigilent with their identity and data.

Executive Chef
    Please don't post pictures with your gem/coin counts at the top. You only open yourselves up to potential security breaches..... Please crop your photos first before posting.
    I never heard this before. I just won't bother posting then.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 07-24-22 at 08:50 PM. Reason: updated my own quote for clarity
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Thank you for reminding players to be vigilant with their account security SW, and for always having their best interests at heart! Posting in the forum is completely optional. Should you choose to post, we suggest omitting personal information that could allow someone to gain access to your account. Images with gem/coin counts will be removed for security purposes. Feel free to re-upload cropped images.
    Last edited by [S8] HungryGoblin; 07-22-22 at 11:54 AM. Reason: spelling
    Storm8 Staff - [S8] HungryGoblin
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com and submit a request
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Fashion Designer
    For anyone wanting the Sabertooth, you have 3 days to buy one.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	C7061D72-A120-4F3C-ACCA-7B88ADC92909.jpeg 
Views:	44 
Size:	70.4 KB 
ID:	64215 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	C6BE5B94-444E-440B-8EF0-703266B8FBD9.jpeg 
Views:	37 
Size:	58.9 KB 
ID:	64216

New Resident
    Thank you all so much for your replies regarding the sabretooth kitten. In the end I made more than 33 adventures (I counted my golden egg supply before/after), but didn?t get the kitten. That was really dissapointing, I think I won?t do similar tasks in the futuere? Good luck to all of you with the new event, kind regards, Chris

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Sidae View Post
    Thank you all so much for your replies regarding the sabretooth kitten. In the end I made more than 33 adventures (I counted my golden egg supply before/after), but didn?t get the kitten. That was really dissapointing, I think I won?t do similar tasks in the futuere? Good luck to all of you with the new event, kind regards, Chris
    Aww, I?m sorry to hear that. I?ve been playing for a year and a half and have never received the prize from an adventure, but I?ve certainly never tried 33 times, either. 😕

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Hi all, I've just finished working on the inventory section in post #5 for this event and I have some missing bits and pieces. Can you please help me fill in any blanks? Thanks all!

Timer on the chomposaur
    Info line on the Gnomeanderthal and collection timer
    Info line on the Armored Sabretooth and collection timer, plus what it takes to craft - I'll ask HungryG for the drops

Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post

Can be stored
    Cannot be sold
    4-hour collection time
    16 gems to speed up

Has a CHANCE to drop Feasts and more. But that was what the back of the Butcher Pig card said, so be prepared for the possibility of super-extremely-ultra-rare drops.
    Hi all, I've just finished working on the inventory section in post #5 for this event and I have some missing bits and pieces. Can you please help me fill in any blanks? Thanks all!

Timer on the chomposaur
    Info line on the Gnomeanderthal and collection timer
    Info line on the Armored Sabretooth and collection timer, plus what it takes to craft - I'll ask HungryG for the drops
    I've been collecting from the Gnomeanderthal every chance I get, but I have only seen Black Flags for Creep Teeth, so I can't say if there are Black Flags for any feasts.

The timer on the Chomposaur is 24 hours, and it takes 96 gems to speed up.

Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    I got a Black Flag for Gold Nuggets so decided to splurge 50 on this kitty.

Can be stored but not sold.
    22-hour cycle time
    88 gems to speed up

I think S8 bungled up the sabretooth's description. The one found on the info card is for the Gilded Dragon.
    And here's the updated info-card on the Armored Sabretooth...

Takes 50 Troll Tokens, 35 Prime Cuts, and 50 Golden Nuggets to craft.