Page 10 of 25 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 7/7: Dino Dilemma event + s42 LB | goals and prize info on page 1

S8, may we please get all the dialogue?

Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    I've been getting dialogue. After upgrading to level 3, I got the "Wiggle, Wiggle." Then "Crack." RUler: "On no what was that noise!" Baron" "Don't tell me you let something happen to the merchandise...I mean baby!" Ruler: "no, but look! The egg has started to crack! I think I see an eye!" (Wiggle Wiggle) Old Thomas: " It seems I came at an opportune time! The egg has be*** the process of hatching!" Ruler: "Old Thomas! You made it! Now you can watch it hatch with us!" Old Thomas: "Ivy has appraised (sic - this should be apprised, not appraised) me of the situation and I have come to offer my services. I am here to learn as well as ensure this baby Chomposaur hatches happy and healthy!" (Wiggle Wiggle Wiggle)
    Since many of us did not get the dialogue, would someone from S8 be so kind as to post the entire dialogue we would have gotten? I also usually enjoy the story and did not get it.

Rhino Keeper
    to help with the dialogue..

Goal 8 (after upgrading to level 4)
    - Old Thomas: "Yes, yes. I see. You have continued to keep this egg in excellent condition. You should be proud, Young Ruler! You are making quite the parent to this creature. I predict that it will imprint upon you, and consider you its mother!"
    - Ruler: "Its mother? No way! I'm just taking care of the thing so it has a chance!"
    - Old Thomas: "Yes, you have been taking great care of it. The care that only a parent could give!"
    - Ruler: "This is a bit of a leap, don't you think? Is there any way I have out of this?"
    - Old Thomas: "If this Chomposaur is like similar creatures, it should imprint upon the first thing it sees. If you truly wish not to be its mother then you simply need to abandon it before it is born."
    - Ruler: "That's hardly fair! I'm working so hard to make sure it comes out in the first place! Now I'm the villain here if I leave it before becoming its mother?"
    - Baron: "Did you say that the beast simply needs to see *me* first and it's mine?"
    Kingdom Name : Alain-land 🗿
    Storm ID : xiq24

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyJoyAnne View Post
    Since many of us did not get the dialogue, would someone from S8 be so kind as to post the entire dialogue we would have gotten? I also usually enjoy the story and did not get it.
    I also didn't get the dialogue besides wiggle wiggle
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 07-11-22 at 03:34 PM. Reason: fixed quote

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by xiq24 View Post
    to help with the dialogue..

Goal 8 (after upgrading to level 4)
    - Old Thomas: "Yes, yes. I see. You have continued to keep this egg in excellent condition. You should be proud, Young Ruler! You are making quite the parent to this creature. I predict that it will imprint upon you, and consider you its mother!"
    - Ruler: "Its mother? No way! I'm just taking care of the thing so it has a chance!"
    - Old Thomas: "Yes, you have been taking great care of it. The care that only a parent could give!"
    - Ruler: "This is a bit of a leap, don't you think? Is there any way I have out of this?"
    - Old Thomas: "If this Chomposaur is like similar creatures, it should imprint upon the first thing it sees. If you truly wish not to be its mother then you simply need to abandon it before it is born."
    - Ruler: "That's hardly fair! I'm working so hard to make sure it comes out in the first place! Now I'm the villain here if I leave it before becoming its mother?"
    - Baron: "Did you say that the beast simply needs to see *me* first and it's mine?"
    Thank you so much for posting this

I need help. I cannot get anymore gnomeandrethals to spawn. The only thing spawning from the farmhouses are the mysterious man. 6 times in a row.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by stormaurora42 View Post
    Would it be possible to get confirmation from s8 that Glimmer Raptor definitely has a chance to drop Gems?

I see that the purple Gems are listed on the splash screen, but only jewels are confirmed in the drop list from pg 1. ❤️

Thank you!
    The drops seem similar to dragons, so may drop gems and may drop energy, but I'm guessing neither are guaranteed...

Fashion Designer
    It seems none of the items from the faerie atrium have any drops at all. That's unusual isn't it?

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Flowersandgems View Post
    It seems none of the items from the faerie atrium have any drops at all. That's unusual isn't it?
    3rd one does...

Once we upgrade the egg to level 6, will the chomposaurus that hatches still drop dino egg shells? Or should I delay upgrading till later in the event?

Fashion Designer
    Who is the mysterious man? Don’t remember having to spawn in older events.

Page 10 of 25 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast