Page 9 of 25 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 7/7: Dino Dilemma event + s42 LB | goals and prize info on page 1

Executive Chef
    [Image Removed]
    Last edited by [S8] HungryGoblin; 07-22-22 at 12:26 PM. Reason: Gem count visible/account security issue

Executive Chef
    The 2 pictures were taken as close together as I could. The third one must've been too large because I found greyed out buildings. I found other items that I had tapped on that were greyed out that I missed. I try to look where I had recently collected when it glitches but it's super annoying and frustrating especially when it's only moments between the roll backs.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta;[URL="tel:1676732"
    1676732[/URL]]Ditto - I don't get any Gold Nuggets from chopping rocks, and this is true across all 4 of my accounts. I seem to be getting a few more amber for adventures as time has gone by.
    I've noticed there also seems to be MUCH less onyx ore dropping than when this event started

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryiiann View Post
    Like you, I'm also disappointed with the lack of dialogue although I thought it was bug. Glad to note that it's not just my game.
    I've been getting dialogue. After upgrading to level 3, I got the "Wiggle, Wiggle." Then "Crack." RUler: "On no what was that noise!" Baron" "Don't tell me you let something happen to the merchandise...I mean baby!" Ruler: "no, but look! The egg has started to crack! I think I see an eye!" (Wiggle Wiggle) Old Thomas: " It seems I came at an opportune time! The egg has be*** the process of hatching!" Ruler: "Old Thomas! You made it! Now you can watch it hatch with us!" Old Thomas: "Ivy has appraised (sic - this should be apprised, not appraised) me of the situation and I have come to offer my services. I am here to learn as well as ensure this baby Chomposaur hatches happy and healthy!" (Wiggle Wiggle Wiggle)
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryiiann View Post
    Like you, I'm also disappointed with the lack of dialogue although I thought it was bug. Glad to note that it's not just my game.
    The lack of dialogue is a bug. I've had more than "wiggle wiggle wiggle" with every new goal step. The characters do react to the egg wiggling. No idea why you and roksta72 didn't get it.

Unfortunately I didn't save the dialogue. Maybe someone else has and can share it for you.

I can try to provide a vague summary of what I remember if no one has saved it. It's mostly been the kind of thing I'd expect to hear from the usual characters (Ruler, Ivy, Baron, etc).

Edit: mymonta is onto it already! I think that was the second time the dialogue started with wiggle wiggle wiggle. The time before had something about Ivy saying the egg is clearly more aware of its surroundings then we thought and be careful what you say around it. And also something about getting Thomas to research. The Baron has been saying typical Baron stuff at times though I don't remember if that was in this dialogue scene or a previous one (or possibly both).
    Last edited by SquireKeladry; 07-10-22 at 08:04 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you young squire ;-) no biggie. I just miss seeing Ivy chatting, with her effervescent smile, always happy….even after she’s had a potion blow up in her gorgeous face lol. Maybe I’ve been in castle story too long lol.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    I've been getting dialogue. After upgrading to level 3, I got the "Wiggle, Wiggle." Then "Crack." RUler: "On no what was that noise!" Baron" "Don't tell me you let something happen to the merchandise...I mean baby!" Ruler: "no, but look! The egg has started to crack! I think I see an eye!" (Wiggle Wiggle) Old Thomas: " It seems I came at an opportune time! The egg has be*** the process of hatching!" Ruler: "Old Thomas! You made it! Now you can watch it hatch with us!" Old Thomas: "Ivy has appraised (sic - this should be apprised, not appraised) me of the situation and I have come to offer my services. I am here to learn as well as ensure this baby Chomposaur hatches happy and healthy!" (Wiggle Wiggle Wiggle)
    Thank you for this! Appreciate the detailed dialogue!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SquireKeladry View Post
    The lack of dialogue is a bug. I've had more than "wiggle wiggle wiggle" with every new goal step. The characters do react to the egg wiggling. No idea why you and roksta72 didn't get it.

Unfortunately I didn't save the dialogue. Maybe someone else has and can share it for you.

I can try to provide a vague summary of what I remember if no one has saved it. It's mostly been the kind of thing I'd expect to hear from the usual characters (Ruler, Ivy, Baron, etc).

Edit: mymonta is onto it already! I think that was the second time the dialogue started with wiggle wiggle wiggle. The time before had something about Ivy saying the egg is clearly more aware of its surroundings then we thought and be careful what you say around it. And also something about getting Thomas to research. The Baron has been saying typical Baron stuff at times though I don't remember if that was in this dialogue scene or a previous one (or possibly both).
    Hahaha yeah, so glad mymonta shared the dialogue. Hopefully it will appear for the other levels. Thanks for the info!

Fashion Designer
    Would it be possible to get confirmation from s8 that Glimmer Raptor definitely has a chance to drop Gems?

I see that the purple Gems are listed on the splash screen, but only jewels are confirmed in the drop list from pg 1. ❤️

Thank you!

I don’t usually complain…but honestly, where are the bones? My troll’s must not be eating much in their camp or they must be using them to decorate rather then give them up when I collect.

Page 9 of 25 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast