Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Game keep rebooting and deleting any progress i make.

Game keep rebooting and deleting any progress i make.

I have deleted and reinstalled
    Ny bingo keeps expireing.
    Anyone Else have this problem

Community Manager [S8] Vanellope's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by eagleville2 View Post
    If you're experiencing issues with your account, make sure to submit a ticket to Support at Storm8! Link is in my signature

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by eagleville2 View Post
    Is your Bingo stuck on one challenge?

I?ve been having a lot more issues with roll backs lately myself. I?d say I?ve had a least 1 major issue each week for the last 3 weeks (and yes, I have reported them to support).

For the last leadership board event, I kept losing my progress due to roll backs. Support couldn?t do anything for me since I didn?t screen record the issue.

With the last bingo tournament, my game got stuck less than halfway through the event. I had completed the last task to win a bingo, but the game would roll back every time I tried to collect the bingo. Support could not fix this issue, but they did give me some gold and the issue resolved itself at the start of the next bingo challenge.

Currently I?m having issues with the leadership event. I bought a boost with my gold but then had issues collecting from the quest. Twice, it rolled back my progress and took my the crowns I earned. I went from being over 10,000 and earning the first dragon to being back under that milestone. While I?ve contacted support, there?s no way they?ll be able to help me in time for the end of this event. It?s so disappointing! I was in a good place with what I had left to collect while I had the boost applied. I would have been in line to finish top 2 in my local group. Now I?ll be lucky if I earn the first dragon (again).

I?ve had this game for years without major issues. But now I have submitted more reports in the past 2 or 3 weeks than I have in all my years of playing this game.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ThisAboveAll View Post
    I?ve been having a lot more issues with roll backs lately myself. I?d say I?ve had a least 1 major issue each week for the last 3 weeks (and yes, I have reported them to support).

For the last leadership board event, I kept losing my progress due to roll backs. Support couldn?t do anything for me since I didn?t screen record the issue.

With the last bingo tournament, my game got stuck less than halfway through the event. I had completed the last task to win a bingo, but the game would roll back every time I tried to collect the bingo. Support could not fix this issue, but they did give me some gold and the issue resolved itself at the start of the next bingo challenge.

Currently I?m having issues with the leadership event. I bought a boost with my gold but then had issues collecting from the quest. Twice, it rolled back my progress and took my the crowns I earned. I went from being over 10,000 and earning the first dragon to being back under that milestone. While I?ve contacted support, there?s no way they?ll be able to help me in time for the end of this event. It?s so disappointing! I was in a good place with what I had left to collect while I had the boost applied. I would have been in line to finish top 2 in my local group. Now I?ll be lucky if I earn the first dragon (again).

I?ve had this game for years without major issues. But now I have submitted more reports in the past 2 or 3 weeks than I have in all my years of playing this game.
    A few players have been told by support that they need screen shots.

First i don't understand just how a screen shot will help
    Second how do you know you are going to have a problem before it happens to do that screen shot and if they want the shot after the problem occurs how does that help?
    Usually the players give a good description of the sequence of events. I would think that should be enough.

The bingo problems started a few years ago and then developed the loop you can't end maybe a year or 2 ago and it seems the only way out is wait for next bingo week.

That's all i'm going to say about the game issues.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Vanellope View Post
    If you're experiencing issues with your account, make sure to submit a ticket to Support at Storm8! Link is in my signature
    Hello Vanellope, here is an issue that I have twice reported to support. Every once in a while, maybe weeks or months apart, while playing the Bingo event, I get a task to visit 10 or 15 neighbors or community players. I begin the task and get kicked out of the game. I reenter the game only to find the task has expired. One time, I received a timely response that asked me to send a screen shot. I am sorry, but I did not see how making a screen shot after the problem could help. I guess I could have been wrong. The other time occurred on a Friday night. This time I received the same message on Monday. Needless to say, no screenshot was sent that time either. I understand that it is not easy for the people in support, but it is also really difficult at times for the players

Farm Supplier
    I went back and read a huge bingo thread on here from when the bingo started back in 2016 and it seem the task getting stuck has been a problem since then
    I’ve had it once and support couldn’t fix it sadly, it’s annoying when you’re doing really well though, I was in 1st place when mine went wrong

Quote Originally Posted by Rfs0404 View Post
    A few players have been told by support that they need screen shots.

First i don't understand just how a screen shot will help
    Second how do you know you are going to have a problem before it happens to do that screen shot and if they want the shot after the problem occurs how does that help?
    Usually the players give a good description of the sequence of events. I would think that should be enough.

The bingo problems started a few years ago and then developed the loop you can't end maybe a year or 2 ago and it seems the only way out is wait for next bingo week.

That's all i'm going to say about the game issues.
    I?ve had the same questions about the screenshots!! How am I supposed to know when the app will crash?!? Very frustrating, especially since they should know that it?s nearly impossible to catch a crash in action like they require.

My latest response from support regarding issues during the leadership event basically blamed me for the problem. They suggested I closed out the game too quickly (which I did not- I was able to screen shot my reward and the roll back plus complete other tasks before I closed out the game) or that I have connectivity issues and should reset my router. Very disappointed with this response to say the least.

Rhino Keeper
    Common complaint. I get the same thing onbingo and farms. I'll harvest and replant then come back an hour later and the farms are half waiting to harvest. I think if the game loses connectivity or bogs down on their side it resets to where it was last connected or running. These days I just look at it like a game feature to make it more difficult. It is interesting that it never ever glitches to roll back an accidental gold purchase.

Executive Chef
    Hi (:

It happened to me too! Just delete app and reinstall from App Store!

I think it’s about the app taking up too much iPhone memory, etc ★
    // my DS achievement (: ★ 3300+ essence ★

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast