Thread: July 5th Leaderboard spin to win is not working

Rhino Keeper

July 5th Leaderboard spin to win is not working

The spin to win wheel for new Leaderboard does not work. Tap the wheel it pulses once but does not bring up the wheel to spin.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Rfs0404 View Post
    The spin to win wheel for new Leaderboard does not work. Tap the wheel it pulses once but does not bring up the wheel to spin.
    Not working here either.I have not had a chance to test the rest of the features though

Executive Chef
    It seems to be fixed now.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

This issue has been fixed
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Host(ess)
    so I am sure this has happened to others but again every time the leader board event happens I am slow to get the 3000 point milestone. Sometimes it comes 4 to 8 hours after hitting 3000 sometimes it comes into storage the next day but usually, it never comes in at all. The 750 milestones usually only required a close of the app and reopen to get it to appear in the storage. However, this is frustrating because the points lost in the game can never be made up. Dealing with support in a timely way is almost not nonexistent. I have closed the app at least 3 times since hitting 3000 and I have powered off the phone and back on. Please fix the game. Also, if it is too difficult to put these items in storage correctly please place them directly into our game on the board. We should not have to go through 200 items in storage to pull these things out. Also, if putting them into storage is the only way to give us the reward..... allow us to search storage by the name of the item so we can find it easier. There is nothing worst than sorting through 200 plus items just to find out you didn't get the reward from the milestone. Then you have to close the app, and search the entire list again.