Thread: S8 Free Gift Email - possible scam or spam. Don't open link!

Fashion Designer

Exclamation S8 Free Gift Email - possible scam or spam. Don't open link!

Is there any more info on the Free Gift from S8? When does it expire? Can it be combined with any Sales? Is it a one-time purchase of "either or" of the $5 credit or the 50% off? Any more info on this would be great so I can decide which is the best choice. Thank you

Did anyone get an email about free gifts from Storm8 Studios?

🎁 Free Gift from Storm8 Studios 🎁 Plus 50% OFF all in-app purchases!

Trying to figure out if it is real?

Quote Originally Posted by ijustwanttobequeen View Post

�� Free Gift from Storm8 Studios �� Plus 50% OFF all in-app purchases!

the email is sent by storm8studios@gmail.com, I don't think it's true, it must be a scam, spam

Quote Originally Posted by ijustwanttobequeen View Post

 Free Gift from Storm8 Studios  Plus 50% OFF all in-app purchases!

I don?t believe this is an official email. I?ve reported this over to S8 for official word. The Storm8 website states that ?All email communications from Storm8 will only come from our email domain ending with @storm8.com.?

Please don?t click on any links in this email since they could put your account at risk.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I've moved related posts here. I agree, don't click on this link if you got this offer. We will try and find out more info about this. If this was legitimate then the Moderators would know about it.

I've updated the title of this thread so it should appear in an Internet search.

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Thank you for bringing this to attention. This is a scam and is not a legitimate campaign.

- Did you enter your information anywhere before receiving this email? For example: Instagram, Facebook, a third-party ad that led you to another site, etc.
    - Can you please send screenshots of the email through a new support request? We'd like to review the text so we can investigate this further.

If you entered any passwords or other details, we recommend changing those immediately.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    Thank you for bringing this to attention. This is a scam and is not a legitimate campaign.

- Did you enter your information anywhere before receiving this email? For example: Instagram, Facebook, a third-party ad that led you to another site, etc.
    - Can you please send screenshots of the email through a new support request? We'd like to review the text so we can investigate this further.

If you entered any passwords or other details, we recommend changing those immediately.
    Support ticket filed. Thanks for helping.
    Last edited by RoyalBlue305; 07-06-22 at 08:29 AM.