Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Free Gift Email from S8 ! Do not open link

Fashion Designer

Free Gift Email from S8 ! Do not open link

Hi is there any more info on the Email Free Gift sale for either the $5 credit or 50% off? How long does it last? Is it a one-time purchase for 50% off? Can the discount be combined with the Gem sale? Any info would be great so I can decide which one to pick as it appears to be an "either or" offer. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by RoyalBlue305 View Post
    Hi is there any more info on the Email Free Gift sale for either the $5 credit or 50% off? How long does it last? Is it a one-time purchase for 50% off? Can the discount be combined with the Gem sale? Any info would be great so I can decide which one to pick as it appears to be an "either or" offer. Thanks.
    Where are you seeing this?
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Do not respond to this email until we find out if it is legit.
    Volunteer Moderator. Here to answer questions!
    I am a Farmer and a Player just like you!
    Need Technical Help With Your Game?
    Contact Storm8!

Storm8 Support Form: https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Executive Chef
    Are you talking about an email from the Google Play Store? I've heard that some are able to get like discounts from the Google Play Store every now and again on another game I play for a select amount of diamonds. It's a bit cheaper or something like that. Maybe it can also be applied to for farm story 2 as well..?
    Last edited by TwixAndScones; 07-05-22 at 10:57 AM.

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Thank you for bringing this to attention. This is a scam and is not a legitimate campaign.

- Did you enter your information anywhere before receiving this email? For example: Instagram, Facebook, a third-party ad that led you to another site, etc.
    - Can you please send screenshots of the email through a new support request? We'd like to review the text so we can investigate this further.

If you entered any passwords or other details, we recommend changing those immediately.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    Thank you for bringing this to attention. This is a scam and is not a legitimate campaign.

- Did you enter your information anywhere before receiving this email? For example: Instagram, Facebook, a third-party ad that led you to another site, etc.
    - Can you please send screenshots of the email through a new support request? We'd like to review the text so we can investigate this further.

If you entered any passwords or other details, we recommend changing those immediately.
    Hi it came from a Storm 8 email and they gave me gems. Now I'm locked out of the game. I submitted a support ticket.

Fashion Designer
    I can't seem to send you a private message either right now. Can you send me one and I'll respond.

I did not enter anything through social media only through email

Fashion Designer
    I sent the screen shots to Support. This is really awful. Where should I change my password? Do you mean on the forum too? I can't get into the game as I'm locked out.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    Do not respond to this email until we find out if it is legit.
    Unfortunately I was an idiot and did respond. This is terrible

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    If your account is suspended, this is likely a security measure from our support staff while the issue is being investigated. You'll need to contact our support team for help.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast