Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Going For The Bullseye - Dart Frog

Executive Chef
    So I now have bought 1,400 gems on that other farm. Was able to buy the gems literally 20 or so minutes ago.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	963945EA-1C14-41BF-BAF1-857E7EB060B9.jpeg 
Views:	10 
Size:	126.1 KB 
ID:	64163

Still no flytrap on either farm today though, or really any at all lately.
    67/67 Regular Flytraps
    2/2 Flytrap Variants
    1+ Extra Flytrap

70 Flytraps Combined

Last updated 17/3/24

(Only Actively Playing Farm Story 2)

Executive Chef
    So I have got 1 Tiki Flytrap offer, however that's been it since this treehouse started over 3(?) weeks ago.

I did also get 1 Parrot offering as well, though I didn't/don't want it due to the size. So I didn't get that one. Unfortunately there's less than a week remaining, so I do doubt I will be getting and seeing more than the first Tiki Flytrap offer I seen and got.

I do like them offering Flytraps in the treehouse as well. Especially if I have already got the full 5 that I am able from a sale. As I can potentially even get 6 (or more than 6) of one Flytrap if these are offered in a treehouse even if I already have the full 5. I do hope to see the Camp Guide Flytrap in another treehouse event, so that I can hopefully have at least 7 of them, if not 8. Or even the Christmas Fly Traps. I want another 5 of them so 10 in total in hopefully sometime in the future. Granted, I know I won't see that many in just 1 treehouse event, because I have only been lucky enough to see just 1 from this treehouse for the Tiki Flytrap so far.

Either way, would spend more money for even more flytraps. Even if they decide to offer the Tiki Flytrap in like a year from now in the treehouse again, I would still pay and take the offer to get more of them. As long as I'm still playing then!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123