Page 8 of 24 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle: The Scorpion Desert (main story) | info on page 1

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    I didn't receive glimmeraloe from the cacti
    rare drop, I set it at 10%, but looks more like 5% drop rate to me!
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Quote Originally Posted by SquireKeladry View Post
    What level are you? Maybe there's also a level requirement. My level 32 kingdom doesn't have this (but it also doesn't have Thurston or Sabrina's houses either). I think I also saw something about requiring the Elven Outpost, do you have that?

If you're level 50, have all these things, and have already tried force closing your game, probably the only thing left to do is submit a ticket with support.
    So I am Level 42 and I do have the Elven Outpost. Does anyone know if there are any other pre-requisites - like one of the other story lines that I may not have done yet?

Also, a weird thing happened. I looked at the Support Forum and it said to delete your game and then re-add it so I tried that. Now my new game looks different. When I collect items, they are tiny compared to the size they were before. Also, the dialog on the goals are much smaller font. Has this happened to anyone else? I really don't like these changes so I hope its somekind of glitch.

The Expansion Permit craft should now be back in the Royal Exchange.
    Storm8 Staff - [S8] HungryGoblin
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com and submit a request
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Rhino Keeper
    I received the desert history book and expanded to the plot. Then the game reloaded and I no longer have the desert history book but the plot has not been opened. I no longer have the goal to get the history book either. I force close the game many times by the way.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by MaddieMay4829 View Post
    I don't have any new goals.
    I dont have it either? I am level 37 and have the elven post, Thurston, and Sabrina!

Host(ess)
    So I am Level 42 and I do have the Elven Outpost. Does anyone know if there are any other pre-requisites - like one of the other story lines that I may not have done yet?

Also, a weird thing happened. I looked at the Support Forum and it said to delete your game and then re-add it so I tried that. Now my new game looks different. When I collect items, they are tiny compared to the size they were before. Also, the dialog on the goals are much smaller font. Has this happened to anyone else? I really don't like these changes so I hope its somekind of glitch.
    Have you completed The Island of Audra ?

Quote Originally Posted by keeksbeats View Post
    No I have not. Could that be it?

Rhino Keeper
    I haven't completed The Island of Audra, but I have unlocked it. I'm on 2/4 of The Island of Audra. So completing it isn't a requirement but I think at least unlocking the island area might be?

Quote Originally Posted by keeksbeats View Post
    My level 50 kingdom hasn't done the Island of Audra yet so that's definitely not a requirement (it shows as part 1/4 but we've done absolutely nothing on it). It also has about 5 billion (slight exaggeration! ) unfinished or not started main storyline goals in the goal book because I hadn't finished lots of storyline when I stopped playing approx 3 years ago and a ton more came out in the time I was away. So I think it's probably not something like that. Things it hasn't done - anything on the island, misty marshlands, the academy, hidden forrest 3, elemental discovery 2, the elves after getting the outpost, the glimmergate/Lady Greselda, search for Sabina 3 & more...

It seems quite possible that this storyline only triggers at level 45+ (or level 50), which means you'll get it when you get to that point. Not sure if you'll get the timed goal as well but many of the storylines waiting for me when I came back to this game did have the related timed goal. Candy Kingdom and Elemental Discovery triggered their timed goals when I reentered the game for the first time in years. But for misty marshlands (which this one seems to be based on), I got the option to start that storyline plus a limited time goal whenever I decide to by pressing a GO button instead. So hopefully that's what you'll get for this when you level up. SpiritWind might be able to find out if there is actually a level requirement for you, if she has a free moment.
    Last edited by SquireKeladry; 07-01-22 at 06:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SquireKeladry View Post
    My level 50 kingdom hasn't started Island of Audra yet so that's definitely not a requirement (it shows as part 1/4 but we've done absolutely nothing on it). It also has about 5 billion (slight exaggeration! ) unfinished or not started main storyline goals in the goal book because I hadn't finished lots of storyline when I stopped playing approx 3 years ago and a ton more came out in the time I was away. So I think it's probably not that. Things it hasn't done - anything on the island, misty marshlands, the academy, hidden forrest 3, elemental discovery 2, the elves after getting the outpost, the glimmergate/Lady Greselda, search for Sabina 3 & more...

It seems quite possible that this storyline only triggers at level 45+ (or level 50), which means you'll get it when you get to that point. Not sure if you'll get the timed goal as well but many of the storylines waiting for me when I came back to this game did have the related timed goal. Candy Kingdom and Elemental Discovery triggered a timed goal when I reentered the game for the first time in years. But for misty marshlands (which this one seems to be based on), I have the option to start that storyline plus a limited time goal whenever I decide to by pressing a GO button. SpiritWind might be able to find out if there is actually a level requirement for you, if she has a free moment.
    I am in a similar situation with many unfinished or not started storylines LOL. I wish I knew which one or ones to do first. I have the same "option" for the Marshlands as you describe. Lately, between timed events, I decided to focus on Lady Greselda/glimmergate/Blythwood and also the Search for Sabina.

Page 8 of 24 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast