Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 142021222324

Thread: Castle: The Scorpion Desert (main story) | info on page 1

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    If you apply the boost in the wrong order it will double time. The dedicated thread has the order you have to do this in... perhaps that's why? Did force closing help the timer adjust correctly?

Farm Supplier
    Does anyone know what goal two of part IV is? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by nancys627 View Post
    Does anyone know what goal two of part IV is? Thanks!
    I've added info from screen shots posted in thread in the last few pages into post #6 on page 1.

Rhino Keeper
    One of my accounts is still stuck at 5 Desert Armor. This is ridiculous! 😱

I agree, I have been tapping that dang armordillo creature since June 30 and just got my tenth desert armour last week so I “gave them” to complete that stage, it would only register nine of them, haven’t had another armour drop since then. Very very infrequent drops for me.

Hi all, I think I've finished the inventory component of this storyline now, but can I ask that when you collect from related items in this story that you double check what I've written on page 1 in my Inventory post.

I'll transfer it all over to the various guides in the next few weeks.

Executive Chef
    One of my accounts just completed this storyline. I made a big mistake and defeated the Scorpion King, then tapped on the Scorpion Den again *before* I had completed all the goals, and it spawned a second Scorpion King that I also had to defeat. I ended up spending the 15 minutes of energy that I had purchased to work on the community event to battle Scorpion Kings instead.

Anyway, now that the storyline is complete, I guess I can store most of my cacti, is that right? How many are people leaving out on their board, if any? I know some people might be decorating with them. I can free up a lot of space if I store the majority of these. Scorpion King is so homely - he is in storage for good.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 142021222324