Page 20 of 24 FirstFirst ... 10161718192021222324 LastLast

Thread: Castle: The Scorpion Desert (main story) | info on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by zoroak View Post
    Did you get a pop up goal after completing part 4? I did but I accidentally clicked go without reading it and was not sure what it was nor if there was any reward for it or not. Nothing in my inventory when I completed. Only Scorpion king. The pop up goal for the misty marshlands (same format) awarded the lost sheep.
    yes, you get a pop up that notifies your reward of 100,000 coins and you can place the Scorpion King in your kingdom
    Kingdom Name : Alain-land 🗿
    Storm ID : xiq24

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by xiq24 View Post
    yes, you get a pop up that notifies your reward of 100,000 coins and you can place the Scorpion King in your kingdom
    Ok thanks. Good to know I wasn’t missing a reward item.

Executive Chef
    Suddenly I’m in a community event .

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	483ADCC9-7352-4DE9-BC3E-21DC6A72BBBA.jpg 
Views:	132 
Size:	148.1 KB 
ID:	64068

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post
    Suddenly I?m in a community event .

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	483ADCC9-7352-4DE9-BC3E-21DC6A72BBBA.jpg 
Views:	132 
Size:	148.1 KB 
ID:	64068
    No, it's just part of the storyline. You're coming up to expanding to the scorpion den.

Quote Originally Posted by cheers196 View Post
    I received the desert history book and expanded to the plot. Then the game reloaded and I no longer have the desert history book but the plot has not been opened. I no longer have the goal to get the history book either. I force close the game many times by the way.

Same thing happened to me.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by BiggerBubbles View Post
    No, it's just part of the storyline. You're coming up to expanding to the scorpion den.
    It was a joke (note winky face).

Quote Originally Posted by [S8] HungryGoblin View Post
    If the Desert Fan, Desert History Book, or Desert Scroll disappears, please reach out to support. Link is in my signature.
    My desert scroll disappears from inventory. I sent a message to support yesterday. I restarted the device and the game many times. Nothing happened. I'm stuck, unhappy and I don't know what to do. I visited Thomas's house again and again, but ... nothing. i'm stuck The scorpion desert pt 3/4. Any idea,? Please!!

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by danemyd View Post
    My desert scroll disappears from inventory. I sent a message to support yesterday. I restarted the device and the game many times. Nothing happened. I'm stuck, unhappy and I don't know what to do. I visited Thomas's house again and again, but ... nothing. i'm stuck The scorpion desert pt 3/4. Any idea,? Please!!
    You just need to wait until Support will action your ticket. It can take up to a week to respond. When they do, they will add the missing scroll to your inventory.

You're welcome! Hope it doesn't take too long. I totally get the waiting!
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 07-11-22 at 11:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    You just need to wait until Support will action your ticket. It can take up to a week to respond. When they do, they will add the missing scroll to your inventory.
    Thanks for the support. The wait is hard. I bought twice the package with 15 minutes of unlimited lives, just not to wait. As a reward for the purchase, my dessert scroll disappeared. I'm very unhappy and I'm not having any fun at all. Thanks again for the quick reaction and for everything you do for us

I'm all done with this event. Happy to have a desert-themed spot