Page 19 of 24 FirstFirst ... 9151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle: The Scorpion Desert (main story) | info on page 1

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post

Got myself a nice rhumba of rattlers
    Wow that looks really cool.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhonda_81 View Post
    This is my third day, and still no drop from my armordillo. The dropping rate must be random or about 5%... The only positive is that this is not a timed event....
    I haven't received any either after 3 collections. But it seems this is how it's supposed to be. I just have to remember to keep checking it since a new event has started and my attention is now elsewhere lol

Rhino Keeper
    As shown by RoyalBlue, let's us all be aware that, once we have battled with the swamp snake in Part 3, the snake is then available in the market (under Nature > Animals) for 0 coin (cap = 4 snakes total)
    I realized that once I reached Part 4, but it is not mentioned anywhere in the game. The snake is not shown in the Featured menu either.
    Thank you RoyalBlue

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0308.jpg 
Views:	58 
Size:	190.7 KB 
ID:	64057
    Kingdom Name : Alain-land 🗿
    Storm ID : xiq24

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    That's got to be an error though and will be corrected... be prepared to lose the extra rattlers bc of this.

Quote Originally Posted by xiq24 View Post
    As shown by RoyalBlue, let's us all be aware that, once we have battled with the swamp snake in Part 3, the snake is then available in the market (under Nature > Animals) for 0 coin (cap = 4 snakes total)
    I realized that once I reached Part 4, but it is not mentioned anywhere in the game. The snake is not shown in the Featured menu either.
    Thank you RoyalBlue

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0308.jpg 
Views:	58 
Size:	190.7 KB 
ID:	64057
    It was in the Featured menu but disappears once you purchase the limit allowed.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    That's got to be an error though and will be corrected... be prepared to lose the extra rattlers bc of this.
    Probably an error in the pricing. This isn’t the first time they’ve made such an error. They will fix it quickly once they are alerted to it, even if it means working over a weekend or holiday

Nightclub Owner
    Page 1 is up to date. I just need to **** the Scorpion King to finished, but well maybe in a few weeks when the game will be available again.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Gentle reminder: Posts regarding the Login Issue will be removed or moved to the established thread here.
    Storm8 Staff - [S8] HungryGoblin
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com and submit a request
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Executive Chef
    Yay, got my 10th armor and am moving on into Part 3.

Edit - Fennec Spirit just gave me a golden nugget - happy surprise.
    Last edited by GiselleX16; 07-09-22 at 10:49 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    In Part 4, Goal 5, it takes 150 hits to defeat the Scorpion King. He is quite a big fellow! The collection time is 10 hours, 40 gems to speed up.
    The Scorpion Cave has a 4 hour collection time, and requires 8 gems to speed up.

Did you get a pop up goal after completing part 4? I did but I accidentally clicked go without reading it and was not sure what it was nor if there was any reward for it or not. Nothing in my inventory when I completed. Only Scorpion king. The pop up goal for the misty marshlands (same format) awarded the lost sheep.