Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle: The Scorpion Desert (main story) | info on page 1

Farm Supplier
    Hi, I?m getting a little confused, trying to expand the last plot in part 1, (Fenucci?s den) and therefore to get Fenucci but I get this. Do we need to do all this before we get the timed prize?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	92128895-DD94-4861-809B-ADFFC244D790.png 
Views:	114 
Size:	343.4 KB 
ID:	63978  

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by woodlandlady View Post
    Hi, I?m getting a little confused, trying to expand the last plot in part 1, (Fenucci?s den) and therefore to get Fenucci but I get this. Do we need to do all this before we get the timed prize?
    yes you do.
    but be careful not to give any glimmeraloe (task #2) before gathering all 25 (task #1) otherwise you would have to accumulate another 25 to complete task #1
    Kingdom Name : Alain-land 🗿
    Storm ID : xiq24

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post
    That being said, I got one on my first collection.

Attachment 63975 Attachment 63976
    very impressed !
    still none after 5 visits...

I inexplicably lost 100+ gems sometime after my first visit to Fenneca's Den.

Round and Tall Cati were the only things I'd been tapping on for the last few hours and I'm pretty sure I did not fall for any gem traps. Even if I did, it would only have been one gem. I haven't collected from the Red Scorpion and the Fenner Spirit is still counting down. So where did the gems go?

The only thing that might take away so many gems would be a gem trap with one of the daily energy droppers, but prior to the disappearance of the gems, all my daily energy droppers had already counted down to about 5+ hours and only needed 22 gems to speed up, and, as it stands, they are ALL still counting down.

Has anyone discovered missing gems other than me?

Can be stored
    Cannot be sold
    Collection time: 4 hours
    Speed up: 16 gems

The first collection yielded 2 Glimmeraloes and a black flag for Glimmer Dust.

It would be nice to have more of these if the drops for Glimmeraloes are guaranteed.

Second collection got me a vial of Scorpion Venom, and the third 3 Glimmeraloes.
    Last edited by deadpixel; 07-02-22 at 08:37 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    I inexplicably lost 100+ gems sometime after my first visit to Fenneca's Den.

Round and Tall Cati were the only things I'd been tapping on for the last few hours and I'm pretty sure I did not fall for any gem traps. Even if I did, it would only have been one gem. I haven't collected from the Red Scorpion and the Fenner Spirit is still counting down. So where did the gems go?

The only thing that might take away so many gems would be a gem trap with one of the daily energy droppers, but prior to the disappearance of the gems, all my daily energy droppers had already counted down to about 5+ hours and only needed 22 gems to speed up, and, as it stands, they are ALL still counting down.

Has anyone discovered missing gems other than me?
    nope
    100+ gems is a lot !!!
    Didn't you hear the (frustrating) tinkling sound of the gems going away? (when you unexpectedly spend some)

I am thinking, maybe you purchased some items in the "Featured" menu instead of cactus without realizing it...

Rhino Keeper
    It helps to have a lot of energy droppers because I finished part one in a day and a half. I?m on the second step of part II.

Quote Originally Posted by hagypagy View Post
    The same thing happened to me!
    I was freaking out that it disappeared.
    I force closed and it reappeared - luckily!
    The Desert Fan is a reward for completing Goal 4.
    You?ll need to contact Support if it doesn?t reappear.
    Thanks, hagypagy! I'm just back from running errands so I'll check it. Fingers crossed & POTP 🤞🏻

Nope, sending S8 a ticket now.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by eugeniajs View Post
    I'm at part 2/4 since yesterday and the armadillo doesn't give me anything but petals, it doesn't give any ?gather desert armor? in the 3 or 4 times I've picked up from the armadillo, I've also force closed and it still doesn't give me anything? .. is there a bug?

Same thing is happening for me, The Armadillo is supposed to be a 50% drop rate. 0 for 4 for me.

I don't want to be stupid or break forum rules but I have a question. I did submit a support request about trying to trigger these new goals and inadvertently causing my game to get tiny (after I deleted and re-added it.) My question is how do I receive feedback from support? Will I get an email? Thanks!

Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast