Page 1 of 24 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle: The Scorpion Desert (main story) | info on page 1

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar

Castle: The Scorpion Desert (main story) | info on page 1

! Click on any of the following links for more information

Game Guide Links | Main Story Goal Guide | Building Guide | Inventory Guide | Story Outline Guide | The HUB! sub-forum | The Town Square & Crown Guide | The Elven Outpost | The Baron's Game Tent Guide | Monster Hunt Guide | Adventure Guide | Information Nugget #5 - Beasts | Update Guide | New Player Guide | Add Me Forum | Information Nuggets (coins, energy, gems, neighbours etc) | Time Zone Converter (compare where you are with United States-California-San Francisco)

* Link to the Bugs & Issues Forum

* Link to the Forum Rules
    * If you need to contact Support you are not to post your communications with Support or the resolution of your ticket. This is private information and all posts will be removed. | Specific forum rule about Support comms: click here
    * Link to contact S8 Support

Please stay on topic. All non-related event posts or off topic posts will be removed.

Quote Originally Posted by [S8] HungryGoblin View Post
    If you are having problems logging in, please reach out to support so they can look into it. Posts regarding the login issue will be moved to this thread here.
    Misty Marshland storyline
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 07-03-22 at 10:50 PM.

Expansion Information

Link to the Expansion Nugget (with the map of our board) | The map and coordinates are also below in post 8.

Link to interactive map (takes you to an external link)

* You will need to force close your game during this storyline to show the new plots if they do not show the yellow expansion lines.

* You DO NOT need to expand to the new adjacent plots to access this storyline.

* Only plots relating to this storyline will be recorded here given the Island of Audra has a lot of plots.

* There are other plots that are opening that are not a part of this storyline and the requirements for other plots can be found in the Expansion Nugget (linked above).

* BA is the first line of plots and BB is the second line of plots

Part 1: (these 3 plots are linked to the timed component of Part 1. Opening all 3 will reward you with the Fennec Spirit.)
    BA18: 1600 RP, 120,000 coins, 10 wisp lanterns, 1 desert history book | 1st plot released in goal 7, Part 1 | 2nd plot from the left
    BA19: 1800 RP, 160,000 coins, 13 wisp lanterns, 1 expansion permit | 2nd plot released (can open as soon as you open BA18)
    BB19: 2200 RP, 222,000 coins, 15 wisp lanterns, 1 expansion permit | 3rd plot released in goal 11. In this plot you will find Fenneca's Den

Part 2:
    BB18: 2400 RP, 300,000 coins, 2 everwater potions, 2 expansion permits, 1 Find the Desert Fan | 4th plot released in goal 5, Part 2. In this plot you will find the Armordillo and a desert outcropping (20 chops to clear)
    BB17: 2800 RP, 375,000 coins, 2 everwater potions, 3 expansion permits | 5th plot released

Part 3:
    BA17: 3000 RP, 425,000 coins, 3 everwater potions, 3 expansion permits | 6th plot released | you need to expand to here first to get to BA15 for goal 6
    BA16: 3300 RP, 500,000 coins, 3 everwater potions, 3 expansion permits, 1 desert scroll | 7th plot released | In this plot you will find the Desert Oasis

Part 4:
    BB16: 3600RP, 600,000 coins, 4 everwater potions, 3 expansion permits | 8th plot released | you need to expand to here first to get to BB15 for goal 1
    BB15: 3800 RP, 650,000 coins, 4 everwater potions, 1 desert permit | 9th plot released
    BB14: 4000 RP, 700,000 coins, 3 everwater potions, 1 desert permit, 1 Find the Fennec Totem | 10th plot released in goal 3. In this plot you will find the Scorpion Cave

BA15: 5700 RP, 1,855,000 cons, 9 expansion permits, 4 enchanted lantern | final plot available to expand to once you have completed part 4
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 09-03-22 at 09:48 PM.

Goal Information - Part I (complete)
    11 goals | Main Storyline. Timed.

Goal Pre-requisites & Notes:
    * You must be Level 45 to trigger this storyline
    * You must also have Sabina's House and Thurston's Fort and have reached the Elven Outpost to trigger this storyline
    * If you complete A New Dune in 7 days (from original release) and reach Fenneca's Den you will receive the Fennec Spirit pet. Once this time passes, the timed component and this pet is no longer available
    * You can take as long as you like to complete these goals; you will only miss out on the timed prize if you do not complete this part in 7 days

Baron: Oh Child! I've got a challenge for you!

Baron: Complete this chain of quests and reach Fenneca's Den by 7/6/2022 at 6PM PST to win an exclusive prize!
    Goal: A New Dune Part 1 - 7 day timed goal (complete all of Part 1 goals)
    * Explore the Scorpion Desert 0/1 GO | expand to plot BA18 in goal 7, Part 1. Expansion requirements: 1600 RP, 120,000 coins, 10 wisp lanterns, 1 Desert History book
    Reward: n/a
    Congratulations: Baron: Congratulations, Child! Well done!

Goal: A New Dune Part 2
    * Explore the Scorpion Desert 0/1 GO | expand to plot BA19. Expansion requirements: 1800 RP, 160,000 coins, 13 wisp lanterns, 1 expansion permit
    Reward: n/a
    Baron: Baron: Congratulations, Child! Well done!

Goal: A New Dune Part 3
    * Explore the Scorpion Desert 0/1 GO | expand to plot BB19. Expansion requirements: 2200 RP, 222,000 coins, 15 wisp lanterns, 1 expansion permit
    Reward: Fennec Spirit
    Baron: Congratulations, Child! Well done!

Ivy: A new permanent storyline is available!
    Once you get the screen to say the Scorpion Desert have been unlocked (even if you don't start) a congratulations screen appears and rewards you with 5 gems for Unlocking the Scorpion Desert storyline (if you meet the pre-requisites as above).
    Rewards: 5
    Congratulations: Ivy: You've unlocked the Scorpion Desert!

Ivy: Complete this chain of quests and reach Fenneca's Den by 7/9 at 6PM PST to win an exclusive prize!
    Pre-Goal: The Scorpion Desert
    * Build Thurston's Fort 0/1 GO
    * Build Sabina's House 0/1 GO
    * Reach the Elven Outpost 0/1 GO
    * Begin the tale of the Scorpion Desert (tap go to get started) 0/1 GO
    Rewards: none
    Congratulations: Ivy: Here we go!

Ivy: We can make this new brew in the kitchen! I'll bring a few of my magic supplies in.
    Goal 1:
    * Make an enchanter's brew 0/1 GO (skip 70) | Kitchen, 2 hours - 5 wood, 2 syrup, 2 enchanter's essence
    ( Drink the enchanter's brew 0/2 GIVE (skip 70)
    Rewards: 100 coins, 10 xp
    Congratulations: Ivy: Cheers to you and this new brew!

Thurston: I know not the source of this mysterious sand, but I know we must protect ourselves!
    Goal 2:
    * Search watchtowers 0/1 GO (skip 10) | all types of watchtowers can be used to gather protective cloth | guaranteed drop
    * Find protective cloth 0/1 GO (skip 10)
    Congratulations: Thurston: I think perhaps it's best if you came with us on an adventure, my liege.

Thurston: Come with us on an adventure, my liege. See these strange tidings for yourself!
    Goal 3:
    * Follow Thurston on an adventure 0/1 GO (skip 12) | castle and barracks both work to complete this goal and you can go an any adventure (even the 2 hour one). Collecting the adventure will complete this goal
    * Find scorpion sand 0/1 GO (skip 12)
    * Prepare dune gear 0/1 GO (skip 135)
    Congratulations: Thurston: What say you, my liege?

Thurston: We'll need to gather a lot more supplies for this distant travel, my liege!
    Goal 4:
    * Visit farmhouses 0/1 GO (skip 10)
    * Find pack bags 0/5 GO (skip 50)
    Congratulations: Thurston: Usual desert travels require lots of preparation. We will need even more supplies if this desert is as far as Thomas thinks.

Ivy: It's going to take a little magic but with how far you're going, you need water that can travel.
    Goal 5:
    * Prepare waterdrop flowers 0/1 GO (skip 70) | Workshop, 30 minutes - 20 white petals, 10 red petals, 10 water
    * Prepare portable oases 0/10 GO (skip 800) | Magic Forge, 1 hour - 1 waterdrop flower, 1 pack bag
    Congratulations: Ivy: These potent portables should make your desert travel a lot more enjoyable.

Old Thomas: I at first believed this book to be covered is dust, but upon further reflection, it seems to be filled with endless sand!
    Goal 6:
    * Investigate Old Thomas's findings 0/1 GO | click on the green accept button to complete this goal
    Rewards: 100 coins, 10 xp, Desert History book (for BA18 expansion plot)
    Congratulations: Old Thomas: While this book is comprised of mostly maps, there seems to be some information scattered across the pages...

Old Thomas: Follow the sand fall, Young Ruler! And please remember to stay hydrated.
    Goal 7:
    * Follow the Sandy Trail 0/1 GO | Expanding here completes part 1/3 of the timed goal. | BA18 Expansion requirements: 1 Desert History book, 1600RP, 120,000 coins, 10 wisp lanterns
    Congratulations: Thurston: Here we are, my liege! It's a good thing too, that book as so much sand spilling out of it now, it threatens to bury us.

Thurston: There should be at least some desert flora we can take water from.
    Goal 8:
    * Investigate the round cactus 0/1 GO (skip 20) | you will find these in the new plots you open, or in the market 500 coins
    Congratulations: Ivy: Hello there! I heard you all could use a little more water... Plus, I wanted to come see this new old desert for myself!

Ivy: Be nice to the cactus! You'll get a lot more Glimmeraloe, and I'll use that to make refreshments.
    Goal 9:
    * Gather glimmeraloe 1/25 GO (skip 480) | make sure you collect all 25 before you give them to this goal
    * Give glimmeraloe 0/25 GIVE (skip 500)
    * Give succulent pieces 0/250 GIVE (skip 500)
    Congratulations: Ivy: Old Thomas may be right. Whoever put that sand spell on that book wanted us to come find these amazing cactuses!

Clear your board of any other monsters for this goal as you need to spawn a red scorpion
    Thurston: This desert just might be my favorite desert!
    Goal 10:
    * Search a round cactus 0/1 GO
    * Defeat the red scorpion 0/1 GO | 15/15 hits to defeat
    Congratulations: Thurston: My liege... the scorpion... I've been stung!

Ivy: Let's get Thurston out of the sun and I'll see if I can work some magic.
    Goal 11:
    * Travel to the Sandy Den 0/1 GO | Expanding here completes part 3/3 of the timed goal (you are expanding to the plot with Fenneca's Den | BB19 Expansion requirements: 2200 RP, 222,000 coins, 15 wisp lanterns, 1 expansion permit
    Rewards: 10,000 coins, 10 xp
    Rewards: 10,000 coins, 10 xp, +1 Red Scorpion
    Congratulations: Ivy: Thurston is getting worse... We need to get help!

Part 1 Dialogue:
    Spoiler: show

Pre-Goal
    Ivy: A new area of land has been discovered!

Goal 1:
    Ivy: Hello there! I've got a new recipe I've been dying to make. If I put everything together right, it'll be a refreshing and rejuvenating brew. Wanna give it a try?
    Ruler: Sure thing... As long as it doesn't have any Skunkupine essence in it.
    Ivy: Oh, don't worry. I can make your without!

Goal 2:
    Thurston: My liege, my liege! Something is terribly wrong.
    Ruler: Yeah, I know, Ivy made this new brew and it's just terrible. She promised me there were no Skunkupine ingredients, but I saw a hair in mine!
    Thurston: It's not that, my liege... Although, strange occurrences have happened in the past when Ivy makes new magic. No, I fear the seas may be rising up against us.
    Ruler: A problem with the seas? Again?
    Thurston: I am not fully sure, my liege. We are still investigating. Our knights returned from their latest adventure with sand filling their boots!
    Ruler: Sand?
    Thurston: Yes, my liege. I fear the seas may be trying to rise up against us again.

Goal 3:
    Ruler: So this mysterious sand appeared in your knights gear, right?
    Thurston: Yes, my liege.
    Ruler: But no sign of any water? Any wayward sea creatures?
    Thurston: No, my liege... but the ocean can be a quick and efficient foe! Perhaps this is a sneak attack by the witch of the waters!
    Ruler: It's a pretty sneaky attack, if so... If the oceans were rising up to meet us, we'd probably see a bit more signs.
    Thurston: Perhaps you are right, my liege... 'Tis why I brought this news to you! I think you should come with us on an adventure to see the sand yourself, my liege.

Goal 4:
    Old Thomas: I have investigated the sand you brought back from your travels, Young Ruler. I can say conclusively that this is desert sand!
    Ruler: Are you sure, Old Thomas? This looks unlike the sand we typically see on our desert traversals, and usually, the desert sand doesn't follow us home!
    Old Thomas: I think this sand may be from a different desert than the one you usually travel. Perhaps it is much farther away... and I believe this sand to be much older, even ancient!
    Ruler: How can you tell?
    Old Thomas: Each of these tiny grains has small yet intricate markings on them... I am going to need to do some research to learn more... I am so excited!
    Ruler: In the meantime, Thurston and I are going to see if we can't find the source of the sand.
    Old Thomas: Wise idea, Young Ruler, but I would recommend bringing lots of supplies. I suspect the desert this sand is from is a land that is far, far away.

Goal 5:
    Ivy: I hear you're in need of some water.
    Ruler: How did you hear that?
    Ivy: Well, I heard you were going to the desert! And not the usual desert, either. But don't you worry, Ruler. I've been working on some recipes that should help keep you safe and wet!

Goal 6:
    Old Thomas: Young Ruler! i think I may have the answer to this mystery. My library is quite extensive, so it took a bit of time to dig through, but I have located a tome that details the topography of the deserts that surround the Glimmerwoods. This could be the key to the encroaching sands. Take a look at this book! Tell me what you think, Young Ruler.

Goal 7:
    Ruler: So there *is* a different desert than the one the knights usually travel to...
    Old Thomas: Not just one more desert, Young Ruler... If I am decoding this tome correctly, I believe there may be vast desert lands, just beyond the reach of the realm. I will need to do more research. For now, I have discerned at least one path forward. This book is enchanted! There is magic at work here. When you wield this book, the sand of the desert will spill out of it. You simply need to hold this book ahead of you and watch for the sand. The closer you get to the desert, the more sand you will see! That will be how you know you are headed in the right direction.
    Ruler: Wow, that's clever!
    Old Thomas: Indeed! I suspect his book may have been left behind by someone who wished for the deserts to be found!

Goal 8:
    Thurston: This desert is hotter than the one we usually traverse, my liege. The knights are practically melting in their armor!
    Ruler: Make sure they're drinking the water we brought for them. It's dangerous out here.
    Thurston: Aye, my liege, but there is a small problem. We seem to be running low on water already! I have sent a delegation back to the realm to retrieve more supplies. In the meantime, we are being conservative with what we have... but the sun is so hot.
    Ruler: Hmm... I know we're in the middle of the desert, but we should see if we can't find some water here.

Goal 9:
    Ruler: Ivy! We're so glad you're here.
    Ivy: I would say I'm glad to be here too, but it is HOT! It's a good think I brought my supplies. I'm ready to help brew up more water... And look! You've even got Glimmeraloe for me? You're so kind!
    Ruler: Glimmeraloe? Is that what this stuff is? Thurston whacked that cactus with his sword a couple of times and this came out.
    Ivy: Awww, no! No whacking of cactuses, please! You've got to be gentle. Here, I'll show you!

Goal 10:
    Thurston: So far this desert seems pretty tame, my liege! The sun is much hotter here, and the distance is great, but so far our travels have been uneventful. Perhaps this would be a safer desert for us to travel to on adventures!
    Ruler: I don't know about that, Thurston. That sun is so hot!
    Thurston: It is, my liege, but I would guess that deters people from living here. We've yet to come across another single soul... except Miss Ivy, of course.
    Ruler: You might be right, Thurston... but we'd better explore more to be sure.
    Thurston: Aye aye, my liege! I'll just grab some more Gimmeraloe before we go.

Goal 11:
    Ivy: Thurston is really sick, ruler. That was no ordinary sting. The scorpion that stung Thurston has a powerful venom. We've got to find an antidote, and quick! I'm away from my potion supplies, but I might be able to scrounge something up. We need to get him out of the sun... Can you find somewhere close we can go?
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 07-06-22 at 03:12 PM.

Goal Information - Part II (complete)
    6 goals

* Complete Part 1 of the Scorpion Desert
    * There are no timed components in this part

Ivy: This home might be our last chance to help Thurston. Just keep knocking!
    Goal 1:
    * Visit the Sandy Den 0/1 GO (skip 3) | visit Fenecca's Den which was in expansion plot BB19. 4 hour collection timer.
    Congratulations: Fenneca: Sheesh! You're not gonna let up, are you? How did you even see my den?

Fenneca: I can show you how to make an antidote to scorpion venom, but first I need scorpion poison to make it.
    Goal 2:
    * Defeat red scorpions 0/1 GO
    * Gather scorpion venom 1/4 GO (skip 96)
    * Gather glimmeraloe 1/6 GO (skip 275)
    * Brew an everwater potion 0/1 GO (skip 275) | Potion Shop, 5 hours - 4 scorpion venom, 10 wisp lanterns, 6 glimmeraloe
    Congratulations: Fenneca: This potion is amazing... The uses are endless, it'll keep you safe from scorpion venom and hydrated in the desert. Give it to your friend, quick!

Thurston: I would like to thank the person who saved my life but first, I need some Root Beer!
    Goal 3:
    * Visit the tavern 0/1 GO (skip 7)
    * Drink enchanter's brew 0/2 GIVE (skip 70) | after you craft 2 brew, click on the green GIVE button to complete the goal
    Congratulations: Sabina: A toast to whomever saved Thurston's life! I should like to meet them and give them proper thanks.

Thurston: A good knight should never put his sword down, but I don't think I feel well enough to even raise mine!
    Goal 4:
    * Visit Thurston's Fort 0/1 GO
    Rewards: 100 coins, 10 xp, + Desert Fan
    Congratulations: Thurston: Please keep the fair Sabina safe!

Ivy: I've looked for the stranger who saved Thurston, but I can't even find their home, let alone them.
    Goal 5:
    * Journey farther into the Desert 0/1 GO | BB18 Expansion requirements: 2400 RP, 300,000 coins, 2 everwater potions, 2 expansion permits, 1 Find the Desert Fan
    Congratulations: Ivy: Wow! How did you find that house again so quick? There must be something magical happening here.

Ivy: It's a good thing that animal was just charging at us to lick your face... I saw my life flash before my eyes!
    Goal 6:
    * Feed the strange desert creature 0/1 GO (skip 3)
    * Gather desert armor 0/10 GO (skip 200) | You can wait till you have all 10 before giving them to the goal, but it does not depend on you waiting. You can give them as you collect them and they will register for this sub-goal. (tbc, but that is how the same goal worked before)
    * Give desert armor 0/10 GIVE (skip 200)
    Rewards: 100 coins, 10 xp, + Fenneca
    Congratulations: Ivy: ruler, I know we just met this strange desert creature but I already love it so much, can we please bring it home with us?
    Note: the desert armor are a very rare drop from the Armordillo. Be prepared for this goal to take up to a couple of weeks to gather 10 desert armor.
    Note: Fenneca is ready to place as soon as you complete this goal on your board.

Part 2 Dialogue:

Goal 1:
    Thurston: I thought we were in the desert.... I feel so cold...
    Ivy: We need to get Thurston help now. I've got Thurston stable for the moment, but I need more supplies. I can make a potion with Glimmeraloe but there are a few things more I need.
    Ruler: That house is the only building for miles. We've got to knock on the door and ask for help.

Goal 2:
    Fenneca: Who are you and what do you want with me?
    Ruler: Please, our friend is very sick. We need to get him some medicine quick. He was stung by a scorpion.
    Fenneca: Oh, then he's definitely a goner...
    Ruler: What?!
    Fenneca: Only joking, only joking! Sorry, I'm sure it's not a good time to joke but I couldn't help myself. Lucky for you, you ended up on the doorstep of the only person in the desert who could help. Now, this might sound wild but I just need you to go fight a scorpion...

Goal 3:
    Thurston: *Gulp, Gulp, Gulp.* Whoa.... Refreshing! I feel instantly better... like life is coming back to my limbs! That was rather scary, my liege.
    Ruler: Scary for you, scary for us! I'm so glad we found help, what was your name again?
    Ruler: Wait, where did they go?

Goal 4:
    Thurston: I am feeling much better, my liege, but I was feeling very, very bad before. I think I am going to need to take a bit of rest to recover my strength.
    Ruler: Please do, Thurston. The knights can handle everything.
    Thurston: As soon as I feel better I'll be back out there, my liege, I swear it!
    Ruler: Don't worry, Thurston... We'll keep everything under control.
    Thurston: It's just that... Sabina has been asking to go to the desert! She says she wants to thank the person who helped save me, but I think she just wants to explore the desert! Could you please try and keep her safe? Maybe keep her out of the desert? I just don't want her to be hurt!

Goal 5:
    Sabina: I wanted to come with you, Ruler, to see the desert and to thank the person who saved the brave knight Thurston! But Thurston actually convinced me it was best I stay home... He said he needs a lot of help to recover, so I am going to see him through this. All I ask is that you thank the person who saved sweet Thurston!
    Ruler: Of course, Sabina, we'll thank them. We're actually going back now to see if we can find them.

Goal 6:
    Ivy: It's funny, I could only see that sandy den after you pointed it out. It's almost like there's a protective spell upon it... Interesting, very interesting...
    Ruler: What are you thinking, Ivy?
    Ivy: I think that person who helped us didn't want to be found... I suspect they may have used some kind of magic to hide themselves, so either they released the spell when they saw Thurston in danger or maybe the spell wore off after you revealed their home. Either way, we should probably do something about that gigantic animal barreling towards us!
    Ruler: Whoa now!
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 07-10-22 at 09:28 PM.

Goal Information - Part III (complete)
    9 goals

* Complete Part 2 of the Scorpion Desert

Fenneca: Root... Beer? Never heard of it.
    Goal 1:
    * Visit the tavern 0/1 GO (skip 7)
    * Visit Thurston's Fort 0/1 GO (skip 15)
    * Visit Fenneca's Den 0/1 GO (skip 3)
    Congratulations: Fenneca: You really wanna go back out into the desert? But why? Don't you know it's dangerous?

Fenneca: You're nice and you have tasty snacks. Stop by whenever, if you need a moment of shade in the desert.
    Goal 2:
    * Journey farther into the Scorpion Desert 0/1 GO | BB17 expansion requirements: 2800 RP, 375,000 coins, 2 everwater potions, 3 expansion permits
    Congratulations: Ivy: It feels a little bit weird to be adventuring further without Thurston. I hope he's feeling better soon!

Ivy: Be careful, Ruler! I saw how sick Thurston got so I definitely do not want to get stung.
    Goal 3:
    * Clear a desert tree 0/1 GO (skip 40) | 20 actions to clear
    * Defeat the red scorpions 0/1 GO (skip 20)
    * Gather scorpion stingers 0/1 GO (skip 30) | when you defeat a tough muddling from a marsh tree it will drop the stinger. It might take a couple of goes to get the item
    Congratulations: Ivy: Let's bring these stingers back to Fenneca!

Fenneca: I bet you thought I was going to do something magical with the stingers... Ha! Nope. Just hungry.
    Goal 4:
    * Visit Fenneca's Den 0/1 GO (skip 3)
    Rewards: 100 coins, 10 xp, +1 Desert Maps
    Congratulations: Fenneca: You sure you don't want to try a little scorpion meat, stranger? It's delicious!

Ivy: We'd better go back to Old Thomas and tell him about Fenneca's story.
    Goal 5:
    * Visit Old Thomas's house 0/1 GO (skip 3)
    Rewards: 100 coins, 10 xp, +1 desert scroll
    Congratulations: Old Thomas: Come inside, Young Ruler! I am excited to hear your tales of the faraway desert.

Old Thomas: The secret map upon this scroll should lead you right o the heart of this conflict.
    Goal 6:
    * Follow the map of the desert scroll 0/1 GO | you need to expand to BA17 first and then you can expand to BA16 where the Desert Oasis is. Once you expand to BA16, the Swamp Settlement is unlocked. It has an 8 hour collection timer.
    BA17: 3000 RP, 425,000 coins, 3 everwater potions, 3 expansion permits | 6th plot released | you need to expand to here first to get to BA15
    BA16: 3300 RP, 500,000 coins, 3 everwater potions, 3 expansion permits, 1 desert scroll | 7th plot released
    Congratulations: Ivy: Look! An oasis! What a stunningly beautiful and desperately needed retreat... I need a break!

Clear your board of any other monsters for this goal as you need to spawn the desert rattler! If you had a monster on your board, you can also spawn desert rattler from the 2x cactus or desert tree which will also clear this goal rather than waiting for the next 8 hour collection timer on the oasis.
    Ivy: I'm sorry, Ruler, but I can't hear your warnings over how hot it is!
    Goal 7:
    * Enter the desert oasis 0/1 GO | In plot BA16 - visit the desert oasis!
    Congratulations: Ivy: Ruler! Watch out! It's a snake!

Sabina: Take that, you big mean ol' snake!
    Goal 8:
    * Defeat the desert rattler 0/1 GO | 15/15 hits to defeat
    * Gather rattle 0/1 GO (skip 40)
    Rewards: 100 coins, 10 xp, +1 Desert permit (and craft now unlocked in the Royal Exchange)
    Congratulations: Ivy: Sabina! you really saved us from that legless menace back there!

Sabina: I always travel with plenty of shes, so we'll never have to worry about me running out of munitions!
    Goal 9:
    * Defeat desert rattlers 0/1 GO (skip 40)
    * Gather rattlers 1/5 GO | you get credit for the one collected in goal 8 plus any other ones you have in inventory
    * Gather glimmeraloe 0/8 GO (skip 160) | will auto complete if you have more than 8 in inventory
    * Prepare a desert permit 0/1 GO | will auto complete as you are rewarded a permit in goal 8
    Rewards: 100 coins, 10 xp, +1 Desert Rattler
    Congratulations: Sabina: Oooooo, hooray! Thank you Ruler, thank you! You won't regret letting me tag along.
    Note: additional desert rattlers are now available in the market for 300 gems each

Part 3 Dialogue:

Goal 1:
    Ivy: So, we're definitely taking this strange desert creature home, right? Pleeeeeeaaassssseeeee?! It's so cute!
    Ruler: I don't know if taking desert creatures away from the desert is the best idea...
    Fenneca: Besides, he'd miss me if you took him. The first chance he got he'd come running back to me.
    Ruler: Hey! It's you!
    Fenneca: Yeah it's me. I'm Fenneca. And yes, you're welcome for me saving your friend.
    Ruler: Well, thank you... but why did you run away?
    Fenneca: Cuz all desert creatures run when you come near them.
    Ruler: We just wanted to thank you for saving our friend.
    Fenneca: You can thank me by buying me a drink and a meal.
    Ruler: Well, sure, of course, that's the least we can do! But why aren't yo running away from us now?
    Fenneca: Because my Armordillo didn't run away... He's the best judge of character I know, and if he likes you, then I like you too.

Goal 2:
    Fenneca: This here is the Scorpion Desert. It hasn't always gone by that name, but that's what it is now. You're going to keep running into danger the further you go into the sands. I was able to help you against that red scorpion, but some monsters I can't help with.
    Ruler: Would you want to come with us?
    Fenneca: HA! Nooooooo, noooo way, you're not dragging me with you to danger. You seem nice and I'd like to help, but I've got history in these dunes, and there are some places where I'll be in realllllll big trouble if I'm spotted. Although, if you happen to get some fresh scorpion stingers, let me know! My supplies are running low and those guys get real riled up when they see me.
    Ruler: Sure, we can do that.
    Fenneca: You'll always be able to come back to my den if you need help, but just... be careful. The scorpions rule the desert with an iron stinger.

Goal 3:
    Ruler: Look, Ivy! A tree! We can finally get some shade.
    Ivy: Yeah, I don't know about that, Ruler. That looks like the perfect place for a scorpion to drop down and sting someone.
    Ruler: Wow... I didn't even think about that. I just saw shade and got excited!
    Ivy: Fenneca was right, we really have to be careful. This desert is more than just dangerous... it's magical! You never know what kind of creatures could be about, setting traps for weary travelers to lower their guard.

Goal 4:
    Fenneca: Well, that was fast! I wasn't expecting to see you so soon. Did one of you get stung again? I've got Everwater Potion handy just in case!
    Ruler: Not this time, Fenneca, and we even managed to bring you some stingers!
    Fenneca: That's amazing! I'm definitely impressed! I'm going to cook and eat these stingers tonight.
    Ruler: Eat? I don't know about that.
    Fenneca: Oh, they're delicious! Once you squeeze the venom out, all it needs is some herbs and brown butter.
    Ruler: Yuck... no thanks.
    Ivy: That sounds sooooo yummy!
    Fenneca: It is! Come on inside and I'll cook you up one too.
    Ruler: Hey Fenneca, I meant to ask... how come you let us see your home?
    Fenneca: Actually, I didn't let you... Somehow you broke through my spell.
    Ruler: Spell?
    Fenneca: Yep, my spell... Well, its more like a charm. Whatever it is, you broke it. It's one of the reasons I decided to help you. I was wary at first of your power, but something about you is special.

Goal 5:
    Ruler: I hope you don't mind me asking but why are you hiding out here all along, Fenneca?
    Fenneca: *BURRRP!* Oop, excuse me! I was hungry. I mean, other than the obvious, I'm out here on my own because that's how we foxes live.
    Ruler: You're a fox?
    Fenneca: The ears weren't a giveaway? Actually, I'm technically not a fox... but I come from the fox family! Me and my family are scattered all over this desert, each in their own little hiding hole. So I'm not really alone. My aunties and uncles aren't too far off if I really want to visit.
    Ruler: I guess then my question is... are you hiding from something?
    Fenneca: Hmmm... that's a little personal, if you ask me. Aren't we all hiding from something?
    Ruler: I'm sorry, Fenneca. I didn't mean to offend. It's just that you had a powerful protective spell hiding you from the world. Are you in danger?
    Fenneca: Of course not, and no, you didn't offend me, it's just... You're right. We are hiding. The scorpions have full control of the desert, but it didn't used to be like that. My grandma used to talk about how different things were back in her day. But things happened. People change. It's all right, me and my family can live like this. Anyway, sorry to talk your ear off like that! It's been a long time since I've had dinner guests... I've missed this!

Goal 6:
    Old Thomas: It is quite funny, you discovered this history just as I discovered this history!
    Ruler: What did you find, Old Thomas?
    Old Thomas: A scroll, buried deep in a pile of dusty scrolls hidden in the library. I saw the symbol and decided to investigate further. This scroll is the treatise between the scorpions and the foxes.
    Ruler: Fenneca said something about this! Only, she didn't seem to want to explain further.
    Old Thomas: I believe it may be because this scroll was written under duress. Look at these signatures! Look at the marking of sorrowful tears upon the paper. This treatise assigns full control of the desert to the scorpions.
    Ruler: Why would the foxes have willingly ceded control?
    Old Thomas: That is the question we must seek an answer for. The question *you* must seek an answer for. And luckily for you, this scroll also contained a second, hidden secret. Look closely, see that fox print?
    Ruler: Yes, I see it... wait a minute. The lines of the fox print... That's a map!

Goal 7:
    Ruler: Ivy, wait a minute... You were the one who was warning me about this desert seeming safe when it's not. Are you sure this oasis is safe?
    Ivy: I have no idea and I don't care... It is so hot out here and we've been traveling for so long and that water is so blue! I'm so sorry Ruler but I've gotta dive in. It's too hot to think about anything else!

Goal 8:
    Ruler: Ivy!
    Ivy: Ruler! I can't get to you! That snake is directly between us.
    Ruler: Careful, Ivy! The snake is turning towards you now.
    Ivy: Eep! I don't have anything to defend myself with!
    Ruler: Hey, snake! Come this way!
    Ivy: Watch out, Ruler! Now it's coming for you!
    Ruler: The snake is moving so fast, I can't catch it, my swings keep missing!
    Ivy: We're in real danger here. What do we do?
    Ruler: We need a distraction... We need help... We need...
    *A high-heeled shoe comes flying into the oasis, knocking the snake in the head.*
    Sabina: HIIII-YAH!
    Ruler: Sabina!

Goal 9:
    Ruler: Sabina! You saved our lives back there!
    Sabina: Aw, Ruler, it was nothing.
    Ruler: That was nothing? Sabina, you have perfect aim!
    Ivy: I nearly fell over laughing when I saw your dainty little shoe knock that snake on its noggin.
    Sabina: I'm just happy to have been able to help, really. It's the least I could do. And I'm also happy that you can see now that I'm ready to help! Old Thomas found another scroll, this time from the foxes... He said the key to the whole story was here, but he needed someone to bring it to you! With Thurston sick and Ivy and the other knights here with you, there was no one to take it. So I volunteered to take it out here to you. I wanted to prove myself! I can face any dangers on the journey. I'm not just a dainty little princess!
    Ruler: No, Sabina, you are unlike any princess that's ever been... and we've met a lot of them!
    Sabina: All I'm asking is that I get to go on this desert adventure with you... I don't want to just be a damsel you have to rescue... I want to be a knight! Pleeeease? Pretty please?!
    Ivy: Come on, Ruler... When it comes to begin a hero, Sabina's a shoe-in!

)
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 07-28-22 at 04:46 PM.

Goal Information - Part IV (complete)
    5 goals

* Complete Part 3 of the Scorpion Desert

Sabina: Don't worry about a single thing, Ruler! I've got my eyes out for any ratters.
    Goal 1:
    * Journey further into the Scorpion Desert 0/1 GO | you need to expand to BB15 for this goal, but you have to open BB16 first
    BB16: 3600RP, 600,000 coins, 4 everwater potions, 3 expansion permits
    BB15: 3800 RP, 650,000 coins, 4 everwater potions, 1 desert permit

Rewards: 100 coins, 10 xp, +1 Fennec Totem
    Congratulations: Ivy: So that's what we've been searching for? We need to show this to Fenneca at once.

Ivy: This story is going to make the scorpions very mad. We'll make sure everyone is prepared for what's oncoming.
    Goal 2:
    * Visit Fenneca's Den 0/1 GO (skip 180)
    * Visit community members 0/20 GO (skip 180)
    * Ask for fennec amulets 0/20 GO (skip 160)
    * Visit Sabina's house 0/1 GO (skip 6)
    Congratulations: Fenneca: Wait a minute... What's going on? Why are you all acting so serious?

Fenneca: All my life I've been hiding under the sand... Maybe it's time for me to stop hiding.
    Goal 3:
    * Journey to the Scorpion Den 0/1 GO | plot BB14 Expansion requirements: Find the Fennec Totem, 4000 RP, 700,000 coins, 4 everwater potions, 1 desert permit
    Congratulations: Fenneca: I've thought about it and you're right. It's time to put those scorpions in their place!

Fenneca: I'm ready... Let's do this!
    Goal 4:
    * Clear a desert tree 0/1 GO (skip 40)
    * Find fennec fur 0/1 GO (skip 40)
    * Enter the Scorpion Cave 0/1 GO | BB14 plot | Once you unlock this plot, the Scorpion Cave is available for collection in 4 hours. Collecting from the Cave will spawn the Scorpion King. You don't need to wait to goal 5 to spawn him. It takes 150/150 hits to defeat him, so be careful when you spawn him. You need to DEFEAT him in the next goal. Make sure you have the Fennec Fur first!
    Congratulations: Scorpion King: Who dares disturb my den? Is that a fox? I thought we ended you all years ago... Looks like it's time to hunt a few more.

Clear any monsters off your board for this goal so you can spawn the Scorpion King
    Sabina: This Scorpion destroyed Fenneca's family. It's time we make him pay!
    Goal 5:
    * Defeat the Scorpion King 0/1 GO | 150 hits to defeat. Will drop the scorpion crown when defeated
    * Retrieve the scorpion crown 0/1 GO
    * Return the scorpion crown to its rightful owner 0/1 GIVE | one you have defeated the Scorpion King and have the crown, click on GIVE to complete this goal. The Scorpion King is 2x2 and is ready to place once you click on Give
    Rewards: 1000 coins, 30 xp, +1 Scorpion King
    Congratulations: Fenneca: We did it, ruler! The deed is done! The Scorpion King's rule has ended!

Fenneca: I helped save your friend and you helped save my home... I think maybe I still owe you a few favors.
    Prologue Goal - Fenneca's Finish
    * Make a toast to your victory 0/1 GO
    Rewards: 10,000 coins
    Congratulations: Sabina: That was such a fun adventure, Ruler! Where are we headed next?

Note: once you have completed goal 5, you can now expand to the final plot released during this storyline which is BA15.
    Expansion requirements: 5700 RP, 1,855,000 cons, 9 expansion permits, 4 enchanted lantern

Part 4 Dialogue:

Goal 1:
    Ruler: We're almost at the next dune... The secret map in the fox paw print leads only a bit further. Whatever we've been searching for should be waiting for us there. This is the furthest we've gotten into the Scorpion Desert, and we've already faced terrible foes. There's no way of knowing what kind of danger is up ahead.
    Sabina: Oooo! It's all so exciting!

Goal 2:
    Fenneca: Hey! you're still alive! It's good to see you.
    Ruler: Don't sound so surprised.
    Fenneca: Aw, no, I'm not surprised! Just happy to see you all. And who is this? She doesn't look like you found her in the desert!
    Sabina: My name is Sabina and I'm so grateful to you for saving the brave knight Thurston! In return for your bravery, we're going to help you regain your rightful desert throne.
    Fenneca: My what now?
    Ruler: We've got a lot to fill you in on, Fenneca. It's a long story.
    Ivy: Maybe we could tell the story inside? It's so hot out here!

Goal 3:
    Ruler: Old Thomas is the wisest person I know.
    Ivy: He's probably the wisest person in the realm.
    Ruler: He is the one who found the key to this whole mystery.
    Fenneca: What key? What are you talking about?
    Ruler: Old Thomas found a scroll, a treaty between the foxes and the scorpions.
    Ivy: It basically relinquished any control the foxes had of the desert and gave it to the scorpions.
    Ruler: That didn't make any sense... Old Thomas looked further into it and found a secret map. That map lead us deep into the desert, and directly to a secret artifact.
    Fenneca: Wow... I mean, that all sounds like an amazing adventure, but what does it have to do with me?
    Ruler: This is the totem we were searching for. It's ancient and old, and as you can see...
    Fenneca: It's a fox. I think I've seen something like this before, once, when I was very little.
    Ruler: That totem belonged to your ancestors. They used to rule this desert.
    Fenneca: My ancestors? But... the scorpions?
    Ruler: We found a scroll hidden inside this totem. It tells the whole tale.
    Ivy: The scorpions waged a brutal war upon the desert, and your ancestors suffered great losses.
    Ruler: They sacrificed all that they had gained to protect you and the other kits.
    Sabina: The scorpions forced your people to hide away, and they turned this desert into a bitter and cruel wasteland.
    Fenneca: Wow... That is a lot to unpack... I think I mostly feel angry.
    Sabina: As you should! Those scorpion monsters don't deserve to rule.
    Fenneca: Their king is a mean, mean man... He's known to attack people for just approaching his den. I don't even know what to do with all this information.
    Ruler: There's only one thing we can do then, Fenneca.
    Sabina: We have to usurp that brutal tyrant and return you to your rightful place on the throne!
    Fenneca: I... I don't know about that. I have to think about this.

Goal 4:
    Fenneca: My grandma told me stories about the desert and how it used to be. I never met my grandpa... My grandma said he was a brave scavenger. I saw a picture of him once! A painting of him and my parents. I also never met my parents... after my grandma passed away, it's just been mostly me. I always wondered why I was out here by myself, why I had to be so alone... Before she died, my grandma told me I had to stay safe, stay hidden. Maybe you could see through my protective charm because I didn't really put my heart into it. I wanted to be with people, and I wanted to see my family more than just quick visits. Now I realize... everything that happened, my whole life... it's because of those scorpions.
    Ruler: You're not in control of what other people did to you, Fenneca... But you are in control of what happens next!
    Fenneca: You're right... It's time for the rule of the scorpions to end!

Goal 5:
    Fenneca: That fur... I know that fur... That's fox fur! It looks like my fur, but different... Is that from my family?
    Scorpion King: Ah, yes, you will find that most of your relatives have returned to the sand. As the king of this desert, it's my job to see that the land is ridden of pests.
    Fenneca: You're not the rightful king!
    Scorpion King: And who are you? A fox? Ha! You lot are easy to control. It was barely an effort subjugating your family...
    Ruler: You're a monster!
    Scorpion King: Ah, of course... A cowardly fox wouldn't dare face me alone. Who is this? Who have you brought to defend you in this fight?
    Sabina: We're not defending her, we're helping her! Not that you know anything about helping anyone.
    Scorpion King: Ha! A princess and a child as your two allies?
    Ivy: Don't forget about me! I'm a witch and you're a jerk.
    Scorpion King: It matters not what you are... What matters is I am the ruler of this desert. I am the one who betrayed the foxes trust, who gained control of the throne, and I intend to keep my hard-earned gains.
    Ruler: And I'm the ruler of this realm. You didn't earn anything! We're here to make sure you don't destroy anything else.

Prologue Goal - Fenneca's Finish:
    Scorpion King: HISSSSSS! You may have bested me in battle but I can still sting!"
    Fenneca: Your venom is no good here... We've got antidotes to your particular poison.
    Ruler: Besides, you're outmatched here. You can swing at us all you'd like, we'll fight you!"
    Fenneca: Consider yourself usurped.
    Scorpion King: What are you going to do with me?"
    Fenneca: Do with you? I'll be honest, I want nothing to do with you... But you live here in the desert. You can continue to do so, if you agree to play nice. I'm going to treat you better than you ever treated my family. Your den and your fellow monsters are welcome to stay in this desert. But you've got to play nice! We're going to bring this desert back to what it was before you turned it into a harsh wasteland.
    Scorpion King: And what if I don't go along with your rejuvenation plan?"
    Fenneca: Well then, I think you know what we'll do to you.
    Sabina: Yeah! You heard her!"
    Fenneca: Now get back in your den and think about what you've done!
    Sabina: You tell him, Fenneca!
    Fenneca: Phew... Thanks you all... I really don't feel brave at all!
    Ruler: You are brave, Fenneca! You're the one who defeated that scorpion.
    Fenneca: Sure, but how am I going to keep him in check? How can I rebuild our home?
    Sabina: Take it from me, there are people in your life who are going to try and bring you down,"tie you up, hide you from the world and leave you to suffer! Metaphorically, of course." All you've got to do is be true to who you are. The rest will follow, I promise!
    Fenneca: Thanks again, you all. I couldn't have done it without you. Now how about we head back to your tavern for a celebratory Root Beer?
    Ivy: Ooooh! Yes please! It's so hot out here!
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 10-16-22 at 07:54 PM.

Inventory Information - added to the Guides

Armordillo 2x1
    Info: Fenneca's beloved mount, who sometimes likes to wander. Give it a pet and he'll give you water to help you cool down in the desert... but he also might lick your face.
    Found: found in plot BB18 goal 4, Part 2 of The Scorpion Desert
    Drops: 45 coins, water
    Collection time: 4 hours

Desert armor
    Info: A thick, scaled shawl that will keep you covered and cool in the desert. Be nice to an Armordillo and it might give one to you!.
    Found: collecting from the Armordillo found in plot BB18 goal 4, Part 2 of The Scorpion Desert
    Uses: completes goal

Desert fan
    Info: A durable fan that will keep you surprisingly cool.
    Found: collecting from Thurston's Fort and completing goal 4, Part 2 of The Scorpion Desert
    Uses: item in expanding to plot BB18

Desert History book
    Info: A history book that details the legends of the desert
    Found: reward for completing goal 6, Part 1 of The Scorpion Desert
    Uses: expanding to plot BA18

Desert maps
    Info: A part of a map that can lead you through the expansive desert. If you need direction, visit Fenneca's Den to find these maps!
    Found: collecting from Fenneca's Den | rewarded in goal 4, Part 3 of The Scorpion Desert
    Uses: expanding to plot

Desert Oasis
    Info: A beautiful, serene and cool escape from the hot, hot heat of the desert. There shouldn't be any danger hidden here.
    Found: in plot BA15 | released in goal 6, Part 3 of The Scorpion Desert
    Drops: living wood
    Collection time: 8 hours

Desert outcropping
    Found: in plot BB18, 20 actions to clear, 2x2 | released in Part 2 of The Scorpion Desert
    Drops: ? (as there was only 1 and it can't be stored and there aren't any in the market, I'm loathe to chop it ... SW)

Desert permit
    Info: A sandy piece of paper that demonstrates your aptitude in the desert. Used for expanding.
    Found: reward for completing goal 8, Part 3
    Crafted: Royal Exchange, 6 hours - 5 rattler, 5 expansion permits, 8 glimmeraloe | released in goal 9, Part 3 of The Scorpion Desert
    Uses: item in expanding

Desert Rattler (spawn)
    Found: round cactus, tall cactus, desert tree, tumbleweed trap | 15 hits to defeat | released in goal 7, Part 3 of The Scorpion Desert
    Drops: when defeating: boar tusks, bone, creep tooth, feral magic, fur, troll essence, troll horn | once defeated: rattle

Desert scroll
    Info: A mysterious scroll unearthed from the sand.
    Found: collecting from Old Thomas's house | rewarded in goal 5, Part 3 of The Scorpion Desert
    Uses: expanding to plot

Desert tree
    Info: A tall tree that can magically thrive without water. Scorpions have been known to call trees like this home.
    Found: various plots in the scorpion desert, market 800 coins (clear in 20 actions) | released in Part 3 of The Scorpion Desert
    Drops: glimmeraloe, glimmerdust, mushrooms, petals (blue, orange, purple, red, white) red scorpion spawn, succulent pieces, skunkupine spawn

Dune gear
    Info: A mask to keep your face protected against the harsh elements of the desert. Prepare this in the Magic Forge.
    Crafted: Magic Forge, 1 hour - 1 scorpion sand, 1 protective cloth, 5 mithril | released in goal 3, Part 1 of The Scorpion Desert

Enchanter's brew
    Info: Ivy's newest recipe which definitely shouldn't contain Skunkupine... Definitely not. No way. Brew this up in the Kitchen!
    Crafted: Kitchen, 2 hours - 5 wood, 2 syrup, 2 enchanter's essence | released in goal 1, Part 1 of The Scorpion Desert

Everwater Potion
    Info: A potion that will instantly refresh you with only a sip. Create this unique brew in the Potion Shop.
    Crafted: Potion Shop, 5 hours - 4 scorpion venom, 10 wisp lanterns, 6 glimmeraloe | released in goal 2, Part 2 of The Scorpion Desert
    Uses: item in expanding

Fennec Fur
    Info: A piece of fur left by a desert creature. It's probably left behind after an animal topped for shade under a Desert Tree.
    Found: clearing a desert tree in goal 4, Part 4 of The Scorpion Desert

Fennec Spirit
    Info: If you see this glowing fox in the desert, it's a sign of good luck! Visit it for Jewels, Pile of Seeds, or Glimmerdust, and a rare chance at a gold item.
    Found: reward for completing Part 1 of The Scorpion Desert within 7 days of the release of the storyline
    Drops: golden apple, golden egg, golden nugget, glimmerdust, jewels, petals (blue, orange, white), pile of seeds
    Collection time: 6 hours

Fennec Totem
    Info: A carved wooden totem that seems to be very, very old.
    Found: goal reward for expanding to BB15 in goal 1, Part 4 of The Scorpion Desert
    Uses: expanding to plot BB14

Fenneca
    Info: A quick, sneaky scavenger that knows her way around the vast desert. Visit her for Coins or a Simple Feast.
    Found: reward for completing Part 2 of The Scorpion Desert
    Drops: 1100/2100/10100 coins, simple feast (rare)
    Collection time: 6 hours

Fenneca's Den | Building classification
    Info: This desert den is so well disguised, it's hard to see it until you're up close. The person who lives here must not want to be found.
    Found: expanding to plot BB19 in goal 11, Part 2 of The Scorpion Desert
    Drops: ~350 coins, blue fish, fish, fuzzy moss, golden egg, glimmerdust, jewels, petals (blue, orange), pile of seeds, water

Glimmeraloe
    Info: A magically glowing liquid that is sticky but smells like freshly trimmed grass. Scoop this out of Tall and Round Cactus.
    Found: round cactus, tall cactus, Red scorpion (pet) | released in goal 8, Part 1 of The Scorpion Desert
    Uses: item in Everwater Potion craft (potion Shop, 6), item in Desert permit craft (Royal Exchange, 5)

Pack bag
    Info: A bag filled with supplies needed to survive being sun-baked in the desert. This can be found when you visit Farmhouses.
    Found: farmhouses | released in goal 4, Part 1 of The Scorpion Desert
    Uses: item in Portable Oases craft (Magic Forge, 1)

Portable Oases
    Info: A magical spell that can help you feel cool and relaxed, no matter where you are. Prepared in the Magic Forge.
    Crafted: Magic Forge, 1 hour - 1 waterdrop flower, 1 pack bag | released in goal 5, Part 1 of The Scorpion Desert

Protective cloth
    Info: A bundle of thick cloth that can protect against the dry winds of the desert. Find this when you visit Watchtowers.
    Found: watchtowers | released during goal 2, Part 1 of The Scorpion Desert
    Uses: item in Dune gear craft (Magic Forge, 1)

Rattle
    Info: A rattle used by snakes to warn oncoming predators. Discarded by Rattlers after you defeat them and they skulk off.
    Found: defeating desert rattlers | released in Part 3 of The Scorpion Desert
    Uses: item in Desert permit craft (Royal Exchange, 5)

Rattler
    Info: A sharp-ganged snake that thrives in the desert. Tend this fanged beast for Coal, Iron Ore, or a rare chance of Earth Wisps or Wisp Lantern!
    Found: reward for completing Part 3, market 300 gems | released in Part 3 of The Scorpion Desert
    Drops: 100 coins, bacon, bone, coal, creep tooth, earth wisp, fur, iron ore, prime cut, roast chicken, wisp lantern
    Collection time: 22 hours

Red scorpion
    Info: A venomous foe, with sharp claws and a deadly stinger, although this one seems to be tame! I hope... visit it to receive Scorpion Venom or Glimmer Aloe and more!
    Found: reward for completing Part 1 of The Scorpion Desert
    Drops: ~30 coins, 5 energy, bone, creep tooth, glimmeraloe, glimmerdust, golden egg, scorpion venom

Red scorpion (spawn)
    Found: round cactus, tall cactus, tumbleweed trap | 15 hits to defeat | released in goal 10, Part 1 of The Scorpion Desert
    Drops: when defeating: bone, fur, rat tail | once defeated: 1-3 scorpion venom, scorpion stingers (from goal 3, part 3)

Round cactus
    Info: A round cactus, with spiky spikes. Tend this cactus to receive Glimmeraloe and Succulent Pieces, but be careful to not get poked by the spikes!
    Found: market 500 coins, Scorpion Desert plots | released in Part 1 of The Scorpion Desert
    Drops: glimmeraloe, mushrooms, petals (blue, orange, purple, red, white) succulent pieces
    Collection time: 10 minutes

Scorpion Cave | Building classification
    Info: A dark desolate cave. I wouldn't go in there, if I were you.
    Found: expanding to BB14 in goal 3, Part 4 of The Scorpion Desert
    Drops: ~30 coins, apple, boar tusks, creep tooth, dragon scales, feral magic, manticore whiskers, pile of seeds, troll horn

Scorpion Crown
    Info: A circlet crown made of sparking gold. A symbol of your triumph against the Scorpion King.
    Found: defeating the Scorpion King in goal 5, Part 4 of The Scorpion Desert

Scorpion King | 2x2
    Info: The defeated king, tamed and venomless. Visit him to see what he has for you but take care! I still don't trust him...
    Found: reward for completing Part 4 of The Scorpion Desert
    Drops: ~75 coins, bacon, bone, iron ore, jewels, silver ore
    Collection time: 10 hours

Scorpion King (spawn)
    Found: collecting from the Scorpion Cave | 150 hits to defeat | released in goal 4, Part 4 of The Scorpion Desert
    Drops: when defeating: feral magic, jewels, troll essence, troll horn | once defeated: the Scorpion Crown

Scorpion sand
    Info: A dry pile of rocky sand from the Scorpion Desert. You might find this in your shoes after you go on an adventure.
    Found: drop from an adventure during goal 3, Part 1 of The Scorpion Desert
    Uses: item in Dune gear craft (Magic Forge, 1)

Scorpion stingers
    Info: The sharp stinger from a ferocious scorpion. Defeat Scorpions to find this!
    Found: defeating a red scorpion | released in goal 3, Part 3 of The Scorpion Desert

Scorpion venom
    Info: A seriously dangerous poison that has acid-like properties. You'll receive this if you defeat a Red Scorpion, but watch out for that stinger!
    Found: defeating red scorpions, Red Scorpion (pet) | released in Part 1 of The Scorpion Desert
    Uses: item in Everwater Potion craft (potion Shop, 4)

Succulent Pieces
    Info: These leaves grow on healthy plants and can be used to propagate more succulents. You'll find these growing on Tall and Round Cactus.
    Found: round cactus, tall cactus | released in goal 8, Part 1 of The Scorpion Desert
    Uses: completes goal (250 in goal 9, Part 1)

Tall cactus
    Info: A tall cactus, with spiky spikes. Tend this cactus to receive Glimmeraloe and Succulent Pieces, but be careful to not get pokend by the spikes!
    Found: market 500 coins, Scorpion Desert plots | released in goal 8, Part 1 of The Scorpion Desert
    Drops: glimmeraloe, mushrooms, petals (blue, orange, purple, red, white) succulent pieces
    Collection time: 10 minutes

Tumbleweed Trap
    Info: Chop to lure a Scorpion or a Rattler!
    Found: market, 25 gems | released in Part 1 of The Scorpion Desert
    Uses: spawns a scorpion or a rattler

Waterdrop flowers
    Info: A flower that can hold a big dollop of water for easy transport. Prepare these in the Workshop!
    Crafted: Workshop, 30 minutes - 20 white petals, 10 red petals, 10 water | released in Part 1 of The Scorpion Desert
    Uses: item in Portable Oases craft (Magic Forge, 1)

Workshop craft (added):
    Waterdrop flowers, 30 minutes - 20 white petals, 10 red petals, 10 water

Potion Shop crafts (added):
    Everwater Potion, 5 hours - 4 scorpion venom, 10 wisp lanterns, 6 glimmeraloe | from goal 2, Part 2 of The Scorpion Desert

Kitchen craft (added):
    Enchanter's brew, 2 hours - 5 wood, 2 syrup, 2 enchanter's essence | released in goal 1, Part 1 of The Scorpion Desert

Magic forge craft (added):
    Dune gear, 1 hour - 1 scorpion sand, 1 protective cloth, 5 mithril

Royal exchange (added):
    Desert permit, 6 hours - 5 rattler, 5 expansion permits, 8 glimmeraloe

Plus all other items with drops have been cross referenced to the material
    Apple Scorpion Cave
    Bacon Rattler, Scorpion King
    boar tusks defeating a Desert Rattler, Scorpion Cave
    bone defeating a Desert Rattler, defeating a Red scorpion, Red scorpion (pet), Rattler, Scorpion King
    coal Rattler
    creep tooth defeating a Desert Rattler, Red Scorpion (pet), Rattler, Scorpion Cave
    dragon scales Scorpion Cave
    earth wisp Rattler
    enchanter's essence item in Enchanter's brew (Kitchen, 2)
    energy Red scorpion (5)
    expansion permits item in Desert permit craft (Royal Exchange, 5)
    feral magic defeating a Desert Rattler, defeating the Scorpion King (spawn), Scorpion Cave
    fish Fenneca's Den
    fur defeating a Desert Rattler, defeating a Red scorpion, Rattler
    fuzzy moss Fenneca's Den
    glimmerdust Desert tree, Fenneca's Den, Red Scorpion (pet), Fennec Spirit
    golden apple Fennec Spirit
    golden egg Red scorpion (pet), Fenneca's Den, Fennec Spirit
    golden nugget: Fennec Spirit
    iron ore Rattler, Scorpion King
    jewels defeating the Scorpion King (spawn), Fenneca's Den
    living wood Desert Oasis
    manticore whiskers Scorpion Cave
    mithril item in Dune gear craft (5)
    mushrooms tall cactus, round cactus, Desert tree
    Petals (all) tall cactus, round cactus, Desert tree
    white petals item in Waterdrop flowers craft (Workshop, 20) | found: Fennec Spirit
    red petals item in Waterdrop flowers craft (Workshop, 10)
    blue Fenneca's Den, Fennec Spirit
    orange Fenneca's Den, Fennec Spirit
    pile of seeds Fenneca's Den, Fennec Spirit, Scorpion Cave
    prime cut Rattler
    rat tails defeating a Red scorpion
    roast chicken Rattler
    skunkupine spawn desert tree
    silver ore Scorpion King
    simple feast Fenneca
    syrup item in Enchanter's brew (Kitchen, 2)
    troll essence defeating a Desert Rattler, defeating the Scorpion King (spawn)
    troll horn defeating a Desert Rattler, defeating the Scorpion King (spawn), Scorpion Cave
    water item in Waterdrop flowers craft (Workshop, 10), | found: Fenneca's Den, Armordillo
    wisp lantern uses: item in Everwater Potion craft (potion Shop, 10) | found: Rattler
    wood item in Enchanter's brew (Kitchen, 5)

Watchtowers protective cloth during Scorpion Desert
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 04-20-23 at 03:32 PM.

Nightclub Owner
    Expansions
    Coord Royal Point Wisp Lantern Enchanted Lantern Everwater Potion Coins Expansion Permit Desert Permit Trade Ticket Specials Features Conditions
    BB14 4 000 4 700 000 1 150 Fennec Totem Scorpion Cave BB15
    BA15 5 700 4 1 855 000 9 270 BB14
    BB15 3 800 4 650 000 1 150 BB16
    BA16 3 300 3 500 000 3 90 Desert Oasis BA17
    BB16 3 600 4 600 000 3 90 BA16
    BA17 3 000 2 425 000 3 90 BB17
    BB17 2 800 2 375 000 3 90 BB18
    BA18 1 600 10 120 000 Desert History Book
    BB18 2 400 2 300 000 2 60 Desert Fan Armordillo BB19
    BA19 1 800 13 160 000 1 30 BA18
    BB19 2 200 15 220 000 1 30 Fenneca's Den BA19
    All 5 700 38 4 21 5 905 000 25 2 1 050 3 4 10

Math
    Item Enchanter's Brew Dune Gear Waterdrop Flowers Portable Oasis Everwater Potion Desert Permit | Protective Cloth Scorpion Sand Pack Bag Glimmeraloe Succulent Pieces Scorpion Venom Rattle Desert Armor | Mithril Wisp Lantern Expansion Permit | Energy
    Part 1 2 1 10 10 | 1 1 10 25 250 | 5 38 2 | 820
    Part 2 2 2 | 12 8 10 | 20 2 | 304
    Part 3 11 | 66 44 | 110 12 | 1 111
    Part 4 8 2 | 64 32 10 | 80 19 | 1 170
    Total 4 1 10 10 21 2 | 1 1 10 167 250 84 10 10 | 5 248 35 | 3 405
    Collector 5 1 12 11 22 3 | 2 2 12 182 251 89 16 11 | 5 258 40 | 3 758
    Energy 4 1 10 10 21 2 | 3 4 40 1 670 500 840 200 100 | | 3 405

Energy Assumptions:
    Protective Cloth: 3 (Watchtowers [Drop Rate: 33%])
    Scorpion Sand: 4 (Adventures [Drop Rate: 25%])
    Pack Bag: 4 (Farmhouses [Drop Rate: 33%])
    Glimmeraloe: 10 (Round Cactus, Tall Cactus [Drop Rate: 10%])
    Succulent Pieces: 2 (Round Cactus, Tall Cactus [Drop Rate: 66%])
    Scorpion Venom: 10 (Red Scorpion (Spawn) [Spawn: 0; Defeat: 10])
    Rattle: 20 (Deser Rattler [Spawn: 10; Defeat: 10])
    Desert Armor: 10 (Armordillo [Drop Rate: 10%])

Common materials not taken into account (but very consequent). Storyline is not time bound, so take it easy.
    Total crafting time: 141 hours / For collectors: 156 hours. Average investment: 5'918k coins
    Similar to The Misty Marshland I: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?110731

Base Resources

Wisp Lantern - (Card)
    Storable: Yes
    Info: Used for Exploration, and is earned from Crafting.
    Type: Material
    Source: Crafting
    Crafted In: Workshop, Tinker Camp
    Requirements: 15 Gems // 3 Earth Wisp
    Found: Ana, Ancient Owl, Armida, Armored Flyger, Armored Lion, Armored Lizard, Armored Sea Wyvern, Armored Widow, Armored Wyvern, Artic Sled L7, Baby Bears, Bag of Treats, Bamboo Grove L7, Banshee, Bedelia, Bengal Tiger, Biggest Baddest Wolf, Birthday Goat, Ceremonial Elephant, Cleo, Dark Knight, Deep Mine L7, Deep Mine L8, Deep Mine L9, Direwolf, Direwolf Pup, Duchess Winifred, Enfield Kit, Faerie Garden L10, Faux Reindeer, Fiery Mystery Box, Fi-Fi, Fire Fly Cove L7, Florizel the Bard, Flyger, Flyger Cub, Ghostly Butterflies, Gingerman, Gingerman Stack, Glimmergras Dragon, Greek Vase, Haunted Hall L5, Herc, Kalani, Kitty Knight, Lady Buninja, Lady Winter, Light Tower L10, Lion, Lobstermaid, Mammoth, Mantistorm, Mantistorm Cub, Maxotaur, Meadow Wolf, Monarch Wyvern, Monsieur Wulf, Monsoona, Mystery Box, Mystery Chest II, Oni Lion, Ornery Goat, Panther, Paper Tiger, Plush Prince + Princess, Post Office L6, Present Skunkupine, Puppet Theater L6, Rainbow Mantis, Rainbow Tiger, Ring Bearer Goat, Romantistorm, Royal Glimmer Loch, Royal Lion, Salvatore, Shadow Kitsunecorn, Shadow Skunkupine, Siren, Skelebeast, Skelepine, Snow Leopard, Splendid Christmas Tree, Splendid Winter Tree, Spring Fangpup, Spring Garden L7, Spring Goat, Sweet Kitsunecone, The Portal L7, Tiny Reindeer, Treasure Trove, Truffle II, Vampire Bat, Wee Carriage L10, White Direwolf Pup, White Flyger Cub, White Lion, Widow Queen, Wyvern Hatchling, Young Gargoyle, Zahid, Werewolf Kitsunecorn
    Used for: Deep Mine L1, Enchanted Lantern, Glowing Compass, Mystic Tent, Sparkling Mine L3
    Production: 240 minutes // 4 hours
    Production Speed-up: 16 Gems
    Cap: 99 (no limit)

Part I

Desert History Book - (Card)
    Info: A history book that details the legends of the desert.
    Source: Storyline
    Arc: The Scorpion Desert I
    Cap: 1
    Link: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?113926
    Desert Tree - (Card)
    Info: A tall tree that can magically thrive without water. Scorpions have been known to call trees like this home.
    Level: 45
    Type: Decoration
    Source: Purchase
    Class: Plants
    Size: 2x2
    Requirements: 800 Coins
    Sell: 0 Coins
    Drops: Orange Petal, Blue Petal, Red Petal, White Petal, Mushroom, Glimmerdust, Skunkupine, Red Scorpion (Spawn), Desert Rattler, Fennec Fur
    Comments: Can be cleared in 20 actions
    Dune Gear - (Card)
    Info: A mask to keep your face protected against the harsh elements of the desert. Prepare this in the Magic Forge.
    Crafted In: Magic Forge
    Requirements: 135 Gems // 1 Scorpion Sand, 1 Protective Cloth, 5 Mithril
    Production: 60 minutes // 1 hour
    Production Speed-up: 4 Gems
    Cap: 99
    Comments: A face cover for the desert.
    Enchanter's Brew - (Card)
    Info: Ivy's newest recipe which definitely shouldn't contain Skunkupine... Definitely not. No way. Brew this up in the Kitchen!
    Crafted In: Kitchen
    Requirements: 70 Gems // 5 Wood, 2 Syrup, 2 Enchanter's Essence
    Production: 120 minutes // 2 hours
    Production Speed-up: 8 Gems
    Comments: Definitively doesn't contain Skunkupine.
    Fennec Spirit - (Card)
    Info: If you see this glowing fox in the desert, it's a sign of good luck! Visit it for Jewels, Pile of Seeds, Glimmerdust, and a rare chance at a gold item!
    Source: Goal
    Class: Animals
    Size: 1x1
    Sell: Item cannot be sold!
    Drops: Coins (125), Glimmerdust, Golden Egg, Jewels, Golden Apple, Golden Nugget, Pile of Seeds, Orange Petal
    Collection: 360 minutes // 6 hours
    Collection Speed-up: 24 Gems
    Fenneca's Den - (Card)
    Info: This desert den is so well disguised, it's hard to see it until you're up close. The person who lives here must not want to be found.
    Type: Building
    Class: Town
    Drops: Coins (300), Water, Fish, Blue Fish, Onyx ore, Fuzzy Moss
    Collection: 240 minutes // 4 hours
    Collection Speed-up: 8 Gems
    Glimmeraloe - (Card)
    Info: A magically glowing liquid that is sticky but smells like freshly trimmed grass. Scoop this out of Tall and Round Cactuses.
    Source: Harvest
    Requirements: 20 Gems
    Found: Round Cactus, Tall Cactus
    Used for: Everwater Potion
    Pack Bag - (Card)
    Info: A bag filled with supplies needed to survive being sunbaked in the desert. This can be found when you visit Farmhouses.
    Requirements: 10 Gems
    Found: Farmhouses
    Used for: Portable Oasis
    Portable Oasis - (Card)
    Info: A magical spell that can help you feel cool and relaxed, no matter where you are. Prepared in the Magic Forge.
    Crafted In: Magic Forge
    Requirements: 100 Gems // 1 Waterdrop Flowers, 1 Pack Bag
    Production: 60 minutes // 1 hour
    Production Speed-up: 4 Gems
    Comments: Use this for a respite.
    Protective Cloth - (Card)
    Info: A bundle of thick cloth that can protect against the dry winds of the desert. Find this when you visit Watchtowers.
    Requirements: 10 Gems
    Found: Watchtowers
    Used for: Dune Gear
    Red Scorpion - (Card)
    Info: A venomous foe, with sharp claws and a deadly stinger, although this one seems to be tame! I hope... Visit it to receive Scorpion or Glimmer Aloe and more!
    Drops: Creep Tooth, Glimmeraloe, Energy (5), Glimmerdust, Scorpion Venom
    Collection Speed-up: 16 Gems
    Red Scorpion (Spawn)
    Storable: No
    Type: Spawn
    Size: 5x5
    Found: Round Cactus, Tall Cactus, Trumbleweed Trap, Desert Tree
    Drops: Scorpion Venom, Bone, Rat Tail, Energy
    Comments: 15 HP
    Round Cactus - (Card)
    Info: A round cactus, with spiky spikes. Tend this cactus to receive Glimmeraloe and Succulent Pieces, but be careful to not get pocked by the spikes!
    Requirements: 500 Coins
    Drops: Glimmeraloe, Succulent Pieces, Glimmerdust, Red Petal, Red Scorpion (Spawn)
    Collection: 10 minutes
    Collection Speed-up: 1 Gems
    Scorpion Sand - (Card)
    Info: A dry pile of rocky sand from the Scorpion Desert. You might find this in your shoes after you go on an Adventure.
    Requirements: 12 Gems
    Found: Adventures
    Used for: Dune Gear
    Scorpion Venom - (Card)
    Info: A seriously dangerous poison that has acid-like properties. You'll receive this if you defeat a Red Scorpion, but watch out for that stinger!
    Requirements: 32 Gems
    Found: Red Scorpion (Spawn)
    Used for: Everwater Potion
    Succulent Pieces - (Card)
    Info: These leaves grow on healthy plants and can be used to propagate more succulents. You'll find these growing on Tall and Round Cactus.
    Requirements: 2 Gems
    Found: Round Cactus, Tall Cactus
    Cap: 999
    Tall Cactus - (Card)
    Info: A tall cactus with spiky spikes. Tend this cactus to receive Glimmeraloe and Succulent Pieces, but be careful to not get pocked by the spikes!
    Requirements: 500 Coins
    Drops: Glimmeraloe, Succulent Pieces, Glimmerdust, Red Petal, Red Scorpion (Spawn)
    Collection: 10 minutes
    Collection Speed-up: 1 Gems
    Waterdrop Flowers - (Card)
    Info: A flower that can hold a big dollop of water for easy transport. Prepare these in the Workshop!
    Crafted In: Workshop
    Requirements: 70 Gems // 20 White Petal, 10 Red Petal, 10 Water
    Used for: Portable Oasis
    Production: 30 minutes
    Production Speed-up: 2 Gems
    Comments: A potent portable potable.

Part II

Armordillo - (Card)
    Info: Fenneca's beloved mount, who sometimes likes to wander. Give it a pet and he'll give you Water to help you cool down in the desert... But he also might lick your face.
    Size: 2x1
    Drops: Water, Desert Armor, Red Petal
    Arc: The Scorpion Desert II
    Desert Armor - (Card)
    Info: A thick, scaled shawl that will keep you covered and cool in the desert. Be nice to an Armordillo and it might give one to you!
    Requirements: 20 Gems
    Found: Armordillo
    Desert Fan - (Card)
    Info: A durable fan that will keep you surprisingly cool.
    Desert Outcropping
    Class: Other
    Drops: Dire Boar, Coal, Stone, Jewels, Iron Ore, Silver Ore, Golden Nugget
    Comments: Can be cleared in 20 actions
    Everwater Potion - (Card)
    Info: A potion that will instantly refresh you with only a sip. Create this unique brew in the Potion Shop.
    Crafted In: Potion Shop
    Requirements: 140 Gems // 4 Scorpion Venom, 10 Wisp Lantern, 6 Glimmeraloe
    Production: 300 minutes // 5 hours
    Production Speed-up: 20 Gems
    Comments: Required for certain expansions.
    Fenneca - (Card)
    Info: A quick, sneaky scavenger that knows her way around the vast desert. Visit her for coins or a Simple Feast.
    Drops: Coins (2100), Simple Feast
    Collection: 360 minutes // 6 hours
    Collection Speed-up: 24 Gems
    Trumbleweed Trap - (Card)
    Info: Chop to lure a Scorpion or a Rattler!
    Class: Other
    Requirements: 25 Gems
    Drops: Red Scorpion (Spawn)
    Comments: Can be cleared in 1 actions
    Last edited by ShibuyaCloth; 07-08-22 at 11:40 AM.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Nightclub Owner
    Part III

Desert Maps - (Card)
    Info: A part of a map that can lead you through the expansive desert. If you need direction, visit Fenneca's Den to find theses maps!
    Found: Fenneca's Den
    Arc: The Scorpion Desert III
    Desert Oasis - (Card)
    Info: A beautiful, serene and cool escape from the hot, hot heat of the desert. There shouldn't be any danger hidden here...
    Size: 3x3
    Drops: Coins (800), Glimmerdust
    Collection: 480 minutes // 8 hours
    Collection Speed-up: 32 Gems
    Desert Permit - (Card)
    Info: A sandy piece of paper that demonstrates your aptitude in the desert. Used for Expanding.
    Crafted In: Royal Exchange
    Requirements: 1270 Gems // 5 Rattle, 5 Expansion Permit, 8 Glimmeraloe
    Production: 360 minutes // 6 hours
    Production Speed-up: 24 Gems
    Comments: Required for certain expansions.
    Desert Rattler
    Found: Desert Tree, Trumbleweed Trap, Desert Oasis
    Drops: Rattle, Energy, Troll Horn, Boar Tusks, Fur, Bone
    Comments: 15 HP
    Desert Scroll - (Card)
    Info: A mysterious scroll unearthed from the sand.
    Found: Old Thomas's House
    Rattle - (Card)
    Info: A rattle used by snakes to warn oncoming predators. Discarded by Rattlers after you defeat them and they skulk off.
    Requirements: 40 Gems
    Found: Desert Rattler
    Rattler - (Card)
    Info: A sharp-fanged snake that thrives in the desert. Tend this fanged beast for Coal, Iron Ore, or a rare chance of Earth Wisps or Earth Lantern!
    Requirements: 0 Coins
    Drops: Coins (100), Coal, Iron Ore, Earth Wisp, Wisp Lantern, Bacon
    Collection: 1320 minutes // 22 hours
    Collection Speed-up: 88 Gems
    Cap: 4
    Scorpion Stinger - (Card)
    Info: The sharp stinger from a ferocious scorpion. Defeat Scorpions to find this!
    Requirements: 30 Gems
    Found: Fenneca, Red Scorpion (Spawn)

Part IV

Fennec Amulet - (Card)
    Info: An ancient metal amulet in the shape of a desert fox.
    Found: Neighbors
    Arc: The Scorpion Desert IV
    Fennec Fur - (Card)
    Info: A piece of fur left by a desert creature. It's probably left behind after an animal stopped for shade under a Desert Tree.
    Requirements: 40 Gems
    Found: Desert tree
    Fennec Totem - (Card)
    Info: A carved wooden totem that seems to be very, very old.
    Scorpion Cave - (Card)
    Info: A dark, desolate cave. I wouldn't go in there, if I were you.
    Drops: Coins, Scorpion King (Spawn)
    Scorpion Crown - (Card)
    Info: A circlet crown made of sparkling gold. A symbol of your triumph against the Scorpion King.
    Found: Scorpion King (Spawn)
    Scorpion King
    Info: ?
    Drops: ?
    Collection: 600 minutes // 10 hours
    Collection Speed-up: 40 Gems
    Scorpion King (Spawn)
    Found: Scorpion Cave
    Drops: Coins (200), Jewels, Energy, Troll Essence, Scorpion Crown
    Comments: 150 HP
    Last edited by ShibuyaCloth; 07-08-22 at 11:45 AM.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	AD946E27-56A8-4759-8A9E-DCA3FA9B771E.jpg 
Views:	333 
Size:	131.1 KB 
ID:	63898

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CAFB638E-D6A6-413E-BECF-5120CE855458.jpg 
Views:	308 
Size:	125.0 KB 
ID:	63899

Page 1 of 24 1234511 ... LastLast