Page 13 of 24 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle: The Scorpion Desert (main story) | info on page 1

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SquireKeladry View Post
    I'm not even up to the glimmeraloe part yet!

I have a vague memory of some discussion on this board about the drop icons becoming really tiny after the game update not too long ago but unfortunately I have no idea exactly when that was or which thread it was in. My devices are either extremely ancient or about as cheap an smartphone as you can get, and none of them had the recent castle story update available to them so I haven't experienced it personally. Deleting and reinstalling the game probably caused you to get the latest update.
    Yes all my drops are tiny now and the story-telling part is also a smaller font size. Plus you can't zoom in very far anymore either. I am not a fan of this update.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyalBlue305 View Post
    How did you get there in 24 hours? I only have 3 Glimmer Aloes after multiple collections
    You need a lot of energy and then collect from the cactuses every 10 minutes. Only the round ones drop glimmer aloes.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by TheQueenKnd View Post
    You need a lot of energy and then collect from the cactuses every 10 minutes. Only the round ones drop glimmer aloes.
    Just did a count, I believe I have 27 of each.
    First try, tall 2, round 3
    2nd try, tall 3, round 3

So pretty much the same, not very generous!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post
    My bad, I see in post #8 it says "Desert Armor: 2 (Armordillo [Drop Rate: 50%])"

@ShibuyaCloth - was this where you meant 5%?
    The Glimmeraloe drop rate is around <10%, it was around 5% before but I tried my huge fields in several swoops, must at around 11 cactus for 1 Aloe.

Armordillo drop rate was just a hunch. I think it is around 20%, if not lower. I'll monitor it further.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    Armordillo is not cooperating for me. Two days, zero drop. About 6 -7 collections . Very disappointing

or
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    The Glimmeraloe drop rate is around <10%, it was around 5% before but I tried my huge fields in several swoops, must at around 11 cactus for 1 Aloe.

Armordillo drop rate was just a hunch. I think it is around 20%, if not lower. I'll monitor it further.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post

I only did a check because someone said only the round ones dropped the glimmeraloe and I was pretty sure both did, yes my rates about 10%, 5 or 6 for 54, it is what it is, no time limit, got to collect the lanterns to use with them, got to love the baby flygers!

Farm Supplier
    I‘m at the last chapter of part two. This is gonna take a long time since the armordillo has not a guaranteed drop of desert armor.
    According to the info page at the beginning it‘s 20%. And you need 10 desert armor.
    Since you can collect every 4 hours from the armordillo it‘s gonna take roughly 13 days if you can collect 4 times a day.

Host(ess)
    why is the desert floor green? would be nice if they would turn it sandcoloured 😃
    active neighbours welcome! daily gifts not needed, response to neighbour requests such as in SB events very much 😄

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    Thanks, hagypagy! I'm just back from running errands so I'll check it. Fingers crossed & POTP 🤞🏻

Nope, sending S8 a ticket now.
    I think it's Thurston Fort for the drop you're looking for

Host(ess)
    I think it's Thurston Fort that drops the fan