Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324 LastLast

Thread: Castle: The Scorpion Desert (main story) | info on page 1

Executive Chef
    Defeating the 150 hit Scorpion King gives MH tokens and points. That was a nice surprise.

Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    Defeating the 150 hit Scorpion King gives MH tokens and points. That was a nice surprise.
    Must have been quite a haul

Quote Originally Posted by stormaurora42 View Post
    Please do make sure to do this step in order! If you visit the Scorpion Cave and spawn the Scorpion King before finding the fennec fur, don't defeat him until you're prompted to on the final step- which will be in the goal AFTER this one!

It took me quite a few trees to find the fur too, and I defeated the Scorpion King before finding it so... currently waiting to spawn and defeat another for the final goal.
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    Hee! It might be a good idea to let the Scorpion King respawn, since he drops MH tokens and points

It’s a pity that I’ve already completed this part of the main story line

Executive Chef
    I finished the Scorpion Desert. Mine looks like a wasteland.....dead trees, stumps, logs....so many.

For SW & Shibuyacloth:

Just got a black flag for Living Wood from the Desert Oasis.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Executive Chef
    Anyone else still stuck on 9/10 of the desert armor in Part 2? Three of my accounts are on Part 4, one account gave me #9 quite a while ago. SW, I know this was supposed to be a "rare drop" but this long? It will be 3 weeks on Thursday, and I have collected at least 3 times a day I think.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    Anyone else still stuck on 9/10 of the desert armor in Part 2? Three of my accounts are on Part 4, one account gave me #9 quite a while ago. SW, I know this was supposed to be a "rare drop" but this long? It will be 3 weeks on Thursday, and I have collected at least 3 times a day I think.
    On my 4 accounts, only 1 has gotten 10 Desert Armor. One account is stuck at only 2! I visit every account every day, but don't necessarily collect every time that the Armordillo is available to be collected from.

Now I'm stuck on gathering Scorpion Stingers. I have cleared a couple trees and defeated several Scorpions, but they don't seem to be dropping stingers. Is this normal?
    Last edited by mymonta; 07-20-22 at 02:34 PM.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    On my 4 accounts, only 1 has gotten 10 Desert Armor. One account is stuck at only 2! I visit every account every day, but don't necessarily collect every time that the Armordillo is available to be collected from.

Now I'm stuck on gathering Scorpion Stingers. I have cleared a couple trees and defeated several Scorpions, but they don't seem to be dropping stingers. Is this normal?
    My scorpions drop scorpion venom, the snakes drop rattles. I don't recall scorpion stingers.

I am at the oasis expansion and don?t know what to do next to ?find the desert scroll? can you help? Thx

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Flowersandgems View Post
    My scorpions drop scorpion venom, the snakes drop rattles. I don't recall scorpion stingers.
    Thank you. Yes, they drop venom, but when you first get to part III, you need stingers. Finally got a scorpion to drop 1, so I was finally able to advance.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Scorpion stingers.png 
Views:	17 
Size:	368.1 KB 
ID:	64189

ARGH! I tried to attach the photo about the Scorpion Stingers, and now I can't delete the dino photo!1
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 07-28-22 at 04:30 PM. Reason: Add photo
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.