Page 12 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle: The Scorpion Desert (main story) | info on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by MaddieMay4829 View Post
    I don't want to be stupid or break forum rules but I have a question. I did submit a support request about trying to trigger these new goals and inadvertently causing my game to get tiny (after I deleted and re-added it.) My question is how do I receive feedback from support? Will I get an email? Thanks!
    Hi Maddie. My experience has been that yes, I get an email straight away asking for all the details, and any evidence like pictures or videos. Then you send that back and get a response that they are looking into it, or asking you more direct questions. I've submitted a few tickets ove4 the years, and that's always been my experience. Check your emails.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by eastie41 View Post
    Same thing is happening for me, The Armadillo is supposed to be a 50% drop rate. 0 for 4 for me.
    Why would you think it has a 50% drop rate? That is not stated anywhere. The equivalent item in Misty Marshland was a rare drop and in fact, we were advised then that it could take a couple of weeks to get the ten required items. This is not a timed event so we just have to be patient.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    rare drop, I set it at 10%, but looks more like 5% drop rate to me!
    Seems to be extremely rare. This will take some time.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by xiq24 View Post
    Don't worry. This is a permanent storyline, we have plenty of time. This event is much less expensive in coins than the Gnomish mine one (Thank you S8).
    The only time constraint is the 7-day limit to complete Part I in order to get the Fennec Spirit pet. We pretty much all got there within the first 24 hours
    Your first big time bottleneck will be at Part II - Goal 6
    How did you get there in 24 hours? I only have 3 Glimmer Aloes after multiple collections

Rhino Keeper
    FWIW When you make your everwater potion, make two because you?ll need it for an expansion.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post
    Why would you think it has a 50% drop rate? That is not stated anywhere. The equivalent item in Misty Marshland was a rare drop and in fact, we were advised then that it could take a couple of weeks to get the ten required items. This is not a timed event so we just have to be patient.
    My bad, I see in post #8 it says "Desert Armor: 2 (Armordillo [Drop Rate: 50%])"

@ShibuyaCloth - was this where you meant 5%?

Quote Originally Posted by RoyalBlue305 View Post
    How did you get there in 24 hours? I only have 3 Glimmer Aloes after multiple collections
    I'm not even up to the glimmeraloe part yet!

Quote Originally Posted by MaddieMay4829 View Post
    I don't want to be stupid or break forum rules but I have a question. I did submit a support request about trying to trigger these new goals and inadvertently causing my game to get tiny (after I deleted and re-added it.) My question is how do I receive feedback from support? Will I get an email? Thanks!
    I have a vague memory of some discussion on this board about the drop icons becoming really tiny after the game update not too long ago but unfortunately I have no idea exactly when that was or which thread it was in. My devices are either extremely ancient or about as cheap a smartphone as you can get, and none of them had the recent castle story update available to them so I haven't experienced it personally. Deleting and reinstalling the game probably caused you to get the latest update.
    Last edited by SquireKeladry; 07-02-22 at 09:49 PM. Reason: Typo

Fashion Designer
    yes you do.
    but be careful not to give any glimmeraloe (task #2) before gathering all 25 (task #1) otherwise you would have to accumulate another 25 to complete task #1
    I gave the glimmeraloe as I went through the task and never had to gather more to get to the 25. Once I gathered and gave 25 total (in smaller batches), they were check marked and I could do final task.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

nope
    100+ gems is a lot !!!
    Didn't you hear the (frustrating) tinkling sound of the gems going away? (when you unexpectedly spend some)

I am thinking, maybe you purchased some items in the "Featured" menu instead of cactus without realizing it...
    No tinkling sound (I have the music and sound effects on), and if I’d bought a featured item by mistake, it’d be in the queendom. Besides, buying an item isn’t like a gem trap where the deduction is instantaneous, you have to actually place it before the deduction takes place.

I guess I’ll reach out to support.
    Last edited by deadpixel; 07-02-22 at 08:38 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    BiggerBubbles, do you remember where the desert fan dropped from? I know I had it. Finished the potions & gave them. Plot opened up & I was tapping the arrows when I had a reset. Plot is now closed & wants the fan again. 🙁

BTW, thanks to all forging ahead 👍🏻

Visited my other tavern a few times thinking that's where it dropped but not having any luck. Thanks for any help.
    So sorry, pretty sure I got the fan sometime during the early hrs of the morning, didn't take screenshots as I was more interested in getting back to sleep. Hope you get it back.