Page 17 of 24 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle: The Scorpion Desert (main story) | info on page 1

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by kajohn345 View Post
    But I completed the goal. My only goal now is to expand to that place and I can?t because I can?t get the stupid fan for the past 24 hours.
    Others have posted the same issue! Raise a support ticket. In the meantime craft potions!
    Last edited by ShibuyaCloth; 07-04-22 at 11:34 AM.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Farm Supplier

Talking Finaly!

Quote Originally Posted by xiq24 View Post
    Good luck Rhonda!

fyi, I got my first desert armor after 4 attempts today.
    Total of 3 in 3 days...
    Thank you! Now i finally got my first armor!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kajohn345 View Post
    But I completed the goal. My only goal now is to expand to that place and I can?t because I can?t get the stupid fan for the past 24 hours.
    what is in your book currently ?
    is it Part 2 - Goal 4 with a completed task to visit Thurston's Fort ?
    if you are at Goal 5 with an unchecked Desert Fan, you should send a ticket to support

Follow the link : https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
    Kingdom Name : Alain-land 🗿
    Storm ID : xiq24

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by xiq24 View Post
    what is in your book currently ?
    is it Part 2 - Goal 4 with a completed task to visit Thurston's Fort ?
    if you are at Goal 5 with an unchecked Desert Fan, you should send a ticket to support

Follow the link : https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
    Yes, goal 5 with unchecked fan since yesterday morning.

Rhino Keeper
    I apologize if this has already been asked, but what are we supposed to get from the outcropping in the same plot as the armadillo? While waiting for the armadillo thought I would try it, after about 7 hits I stopped because nothing came from it.
    Thanks

Just found this on the first page, thanks for putting it out there, hardly worth chopping up. Same goes for the desert tree.

Desert Outcropping
    Storable: No
    Type: Decoration
    Source: Storyline
    Class: Other
    Size: 2x2
    Sell: Item cannot be sold!
    Drops: Dire Boar, Coal, ?
    Arc: The Scorpion Desert II
    Link: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?113926
    Comments: Can be cleared in 20 actions
    Last edited by mommy1951; 07-04-22 at 02:01 PM.

Armadillo

Quote Originally Posted by eugeniajs View Post
    ok, thanks Giselle, I'll arm myself with patience
    hi, the Armadillo only gave me one a day and I've been 3, it gets heavy so slowly and even if I arm myself with patience... since the game entertains me so much that I'm sick, it bores me

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by mommy1951 View Post
    I apologize if this has already been asked, but what are we supposed to get from the outcropping in the same plot as the armadillo? While waiting for the armadillo thought I would try it, after about 7 hits I stopped because nothing came from it.
    Thanks

Just found this on the first page, thanks for putting it out there, hardly worth chopping up. Same goes for the desert tree.

Desert Outcropping
    ?
    I treated the outcropping as a deco. It?s not for sale in the market, and it looks great as a deco
    Chopping The desert tree will spawn rattlers starting in Part 3.
    Thanks to all who suggested crafting Everwater Potions while waiting for Armordillo.

For anyone past Goal 3 in Part 4, can you holler back if Desert Permit and Everwater Potion Crafts still live? If like Marshland Permit, I think it?s going to disappear after that? Thanks in advance.

Also, it looks like there is one plot left to expand to after the Scorpion King. Does that plot become live after the king plot, or no?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by farmerted7 View Post
    I treated the outcropping as a deco. It?s not for sale in the market, and it looks great as a deco
    Chopping The desert tree will spawn rattlers starting in Part 3.
    Thanks to all who suggested crafting Everwater Potions while waiting for Armordillo.

For anyone past Goal 3 in Part 4, can you holler back if Desert Permit and Everwater Potion Crafts still live? If like Marshland Permit, I think it?s going to disappear after that? Thanks in advance.

Also, it looks like there is one plot left to expand to after the Scorpion King. Does that plot become live after the king plot, or no?
    Thanks, I am keeping the outcropping as decoration for now too. Thanks also for the info about the tree, will leave it alone till part 4. Continuing on collecting for potions plus still catching up on coins as well. The ghomish event cleaned me out.

Rhino Keeper
    If you use gems to skip collecting armour do you get 10 armour to give or do you still have to collect the 10 to give unless you use more gems to skip that as well.

Fashion Designer
    Like some other players I get frustrated waiting for collection from rare drops, such as desert armour, but am still making everwater potions and trying to make higher level building beams and blocks to keep upgrading my buildings. Problem with trying to get enough higher blocks and beams is the Elven trades keep asking for more and more of them. That’s frustrating. I like to be kept busy with events and storylines because CS is a great distraction from constant pain I suffer! (Use less pain meds that way) I’m full on most basic and lower level crafted materials ready for next event or MH. Hope everyone is able to do the desert land story in a timely manner. My unicorn �� and my fairy ����*♀️ often comment with excitement when a new challenge starts, so they enjoy CS too.