Page 10 of 24 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 234

Thread: Castle: The Scorpion Desert (main story) | info on page 1

  1. #91
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    538
    Quote Originally Posted by farmerted7 View Post
    On this part 2 goal 6 that BiggerBubbles just posted, should we be crafting more Everwater Potions while we wait for Armordillo drops?

    Its the only active craft. Is it the equivalent of the Muddy Compasses from the marshland event?
    I've been trying to look at the other event that this seems to be similar to and I'm wondering if the potion is the equivalent to the glowing compasses. If so, we'd need quite a few. There was somebody in post #58 mentioning about a new Desert Permit, they would know.

  2. #92
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Chiang Mai
    Posts
    197
    Quote Originally Posted by farmerted7 View Post
    On this part 2 goal 6 that BiggerBubbles just posted, should we be crafting more Everwater Potions while we wait for Armordillo drops?

    Its the only active craft. Is it the equivalent of the Muddy Compasses from the marshland event?
    Correct.
    From that event, we would require to craft another 20 potions, as follow:
    Part III - Goal 2 requires 2 / Goal 6 requires 6 / Total = 8 potions
    Part IV - Goal 1 requires 8 / Goal 3 requires 4 / Total = 12 potions

    Good idea to craft ahead while we wait for that armadillo to be kind with us...
    Kingdom Name : Alain-land 🗿
    Storm ID : xiq24

  3. #93
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    894
    I just collected from 18 cacti and only got ONE aloe. I was finally able to play at the end of the last event so I was able to start this one on time but I don't know if I'll be able to if the collections are this pitiful.

  4. #94
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Chiang Mai
    Posts
    197
    Quote Originally Posted by Galadraal View Post
    I just collected from 18 cacti and only got ONE aloe. I was finally able to play at the end of the last event so I was able to start this one on time but I don't know if I'll be able to if the collections are this pitiful.
    Don't worry. This is a permanent storyline, we have plenty of time. This event is much less expensive in coins than the Gnomish mine one (Thank you S8).
    The only time constraint is the 7-day limit to complete Part I in order to get the Fennec Spirit pet. We pretty much all got there within the first 24 hours
    Your first big time bottleneck will be at Part II - Goal 6
    Kingdom Name : Alain-land 🗿
    Storm ID : xiq24

  5. #95
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    894
    Quote Originally Posted by xiq24 View Post
    Don't worry. This is a permanent storyline, we have plenty of time. This event is much less expensive in coins than the Gnomish mine one (Thank you S8).
    The only time constraint is the 7-day limit to complete Part I in order to get the Fennec Spirit pet. We pretty much all got there within the first 24 hours
    Your first big time bottleneck will be at Part II - Goal 6
    Thanks I know it's a long term storyline. I want to complete the timed goal. I've been playing since pretty much the beginning. My original account has the love shack but I started a new account I think just before the love shack ended. My current account had a much MUCH better RNG so I stopped playing the original account. This is why I no longer start a second game because it's the second game this happened with. I don't know how other people play more than one game at a time when I can barely keep up with one 😁 sorry SpiritWind, this is off topic

    I just bought a bunch more cacti and the power of the post gave me two and then 3 from collections. I found the original cactus from opening the plots (I'd forgotten I put them in a different place LOL) The original cactus seemed to have a MUCH higher drop rate.

  6. #96
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1,115
    Quote Originally Posted by eugeniajs View Post
    ok, thanks Giselle, I'll arm myself with patience
    That being said, I got one on my first collection.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1BACF994-3E65-4338-8C67-45D08330B903.jpeg 
Views:	31 
Size:	208.4 KB 
ID:	63975 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	60A11397-271B-4E9F-91A5-6845B2C56CB7.jpeg 
Views:	46 
Size:	251.5 KB 
ID:	63976

  7. #97
    Nightclub Owner meme1098's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    7,772
    Quote Originally Posted by BiggerBubbles View Post
    More of part 2/4

    Attachment 63964

    Attachment 63965

    Attachment 63966 👈🏻

    Attachment 63967

    Pretty sure the 'strange creature' the armadillo did not drop any desert armor the first time I 'fed' it. It has a 4 hr refresh, and is 16 gems to speed up.
    BiggerBubbles, do you remember where the desert fan dropped from? I know I had it. Finished the potions & gave them. Plot opened up & I was tapping the arrows when I had a reset. Plot is now closed & wants the fan again. 🙁

    BTW, thanks to all forging ahead 👍🏻

    Visited my other tavern a few times thinking that's where it dropped but not having any luck. Thanks for any help.
    Last edited by meme1098; 07-02-22 at 08:48 AM.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

  8. #98
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    894
    Finished the timed quest I can relax now LOL knowing me I will continue pushing :-) so happy to be able to play again

  9. #99
    How do you force close the game?

  10. #100
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Coburg, Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    1,207
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    BiggerBubbles, do you remember where the desert fan dropped from? I know I had it. Finished the potions & gave them. Plot opened up & I was tapping the arrows when I had a reset. Plot is now closed & wants the fan again �� ... Thanks for any help.
    The same thing happened to me!
    I was freaking out that it disappeared.
    I force closed and it reappeared - luckily!
    The Desert Fan is a reward for completing Goal 4.
    You’ll need to contact Support if it doesn’t reappear.

Page 10 of 24 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •