Page 18 of 24 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle: The Scorpion Desert (main story) | info on page 1

If the Desert Fan, Desert History Book, or Desert Scroll disappears, please reach out to support. Link is in my signature.
    Last edited by [S8] HungryGoblin; 07-06-22 at 04:44 PM. Reason: addition
    Storm8 Staff - [S8] HungryGoblin
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com and submit a request
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Executive Chef
    Sometimes I think S8 has more issues than a daily newspaper. Lol!

Anyway, I'm happy that this part of the storyline was achievable within the timeframe to get the little fox. It is so adorable! My experience with timed storylines so far has been that I have never been able to complete them in time to get the prize. Having the "right" items for sale helped. I thought that I would pour all my energy into only getting the fox on one account, but I am able to get him on 3 out of 4 accounts.... which leads me to my first issue, which is that one of my accounts never even got "offered" the storyline yet. It is level 44 and has all the prerequisites: Thurston's Fort, Sabina's House, and the Elven Trading Post. Second, I did buy the Value Pack with the Aloe and Succulent Pieces. However, it is still making me gather 25 Glimmeraloe. Why do I have to gather 25 of them when I have enough and have already given 25? Waste of energy and time since it only drops about 1 in 5 or 6 times that you gather from a cactus. So I'm trying to get 7 more of those before I can battle the Scorpion and get my fox on the third account. I am really liking the cacti and the Scorpion as well as the fox and looking forward to reaching the Armadillo eventually. So overall happy with the event, just not with the little glitches and "rules" here and there.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Fashion Designer
    I'm really liking this story line. Thanks S8 for making it so much more affordable than the last one. (Which I'm still working on, and don't know if I will ever have enough gnomish silver.) Sure some things are hard to get, that will keep us busy for a while.

And I really like the new fonts, very clear on iPad and easy on the eye.

Rhino Keeper
    Just a heads up for those wondering: once you have opened up the final plot in part IV, the option to craft the Everwater Potion and Desert Permit disappears. You can open up additional plot BA15, but that requires normal expansion permits and lanterns.

I wasn't planning on investing any energy into crafting permits and everwaters because there are currently no desert plots left to open up anyway. There could be more desert plots to open in the future, but we don't know that now, so I didn't bother with making any extra myself.

Executive Chef
    In Part 4, Goal 5, it takes 150 hits to defeat the Scorpion King. He is quite a big fellow! The collection time is 10 hours, 40 gems to speed up.
    The Scorpion Cave has a 4 hour collection time, and requires 8 gems to speed up.
    Last edited by Stymie52; 07-06-22 at 05:39 AM.

Rhino Keeper

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by [S8] HungryGoblin View Post
    If the Desert Fan, or the Desert History Book disappears, please reach out to support. Link is in my signature.
    Ugh. Been stuck for four or five days waiting for this desert fan so I can proceed. Sent two support tickets.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyzau View Post
    Just a heads up for those wondering: once you have opened up the final plot in part IV, the option to craft the Everwater Potion and Desert Permit disappears. You can open up additional plot BA15, but that requires normal expansion permits and lanterns.

I wasn't planning on investing any energy into crafting permits and everwaters because there are currently no desert plots left to open up anyway. There could be more desert plots to open in the future, but we don't know that now, so I didn't bother with making any extra myself.
    Good to know. A collector might want to have some extra
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    apart from story prerequisites, the game level prerequisite is Level 45.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    apart from story prerequisites, the game level prerequisite is Level 45.
    Ah, well, that explains it. That seems like a high level. It's the first storyline I've encountered that I'm not eligible for.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Got myself a nice rhumba of rattlers