Thread: Great Gardening Feedback

Great Gardening Feedback

Does Storm8 hear our voice? The "rebalance" amount is too harsh for most players. I would say that the main goal prizes are adorable and should be appreciated, but I can't get them again.
    Last edited by [S8] HungryGoblin; 06-28-22 at 01:01 PM. Reason: removing quote

Ugh!!! I thought they listened because the last goal had fewer recipes required but now we are back to the ridiculously high numbers. I'm not doing the side goal because I have the prize & I was prepared to focus on the main goal but I'll never finish now. I'm so frustrated with Storm8 not listening.

Angry Agree That Storm8 is frustrating!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lexib23 View Post
    Ugh!!! I thought they listened because the last goal had fewer recipes required but now we are back to the ridiculously high numbers. I'm not doing the side goal because I have the prize & I was prepared to focus on the main goal but I'll never finish now. I'm so frustrated with Storm8 not listening.
    I?m with you. I was so happy and grateful that Storm8 listened that I spent money to support and thank them. Now I am frustrated and angry. I am still able to finish the goal, but I HATE the recalibrated ones. Recipes are way too expensive, food stays stocked on counters too long, my coins aren?t increasing so I can?t expand my restaurant if I do the goal, and it is work instead of fun. Yes, the items are cute, but if not fun and stops my progress in the game toward expansion, overfills my counters, drains my coins, WHY bother? If this continues I will quit the game.

New Resident
    What was the point of having a poll and most of us saying we did not want the "rebalanced" requirements to be applied to any more goals, and then they end up doing it again? Goals were already a challenge without "rebalancing," but at least they were doable and fun. I'm still playing but I'm sitting this goal out. I hope they don't "rebalance" anything in the next goal. It's unfair for players to have to spend so much money on cooking so much food and so much time to collect so many parts for appliances in only 15 days. The walls, floors, decorations, furniture, and appliances for these goals are too expensive as well. Please make goals more reasonable again.
    Last edited by pomnchi; 06-30-22 at 09:38 AM.

Great Gardening Feedback

I gave up on trying to complete this goal. I refuse to spend actual $$$ to try and complete these new formatted goals. It's no longer fun!

These goals are getting ridiculous for both RS and BS. It is becoming more stressful than a fun game to play so I'm out

Thanks for the feedback! I went ahead and moved these posts to the Suggestions & Feedback sub-forum to increase visibility to the team.
    Storm8 Staff - [S8] HungryGoblin
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com and submit a request
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!