Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thank you so much

Thank you so much

I am so happy with this month's sale. I can't thank you Storm8 enough for bringing back all the items I never thought we would see again. I am so happy to buy all the items. Hope this game has a lot of sales in the future like this. Thank you Storm8 again. Sincerly, scottnickangel

Volunteer Moderator judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by scottnickangel View Post
    I am so happy with this month's sale. I can't thank you Storm8 enough for bringing back all the items I never thought we would see again. I am so happy to buy all the items. Hope this game has a lot of sales in the future like this. Thank you Storm8 again. Sincerly, scottnickangel
    I have to totally agree with you!
    This was a fantastic sale and I just wish it was going for another week!
    All the sales in the games were fantastic.
    Farm Story 2 had a great sale too!
    Last edited by judyandthecat; 06-28-22 at 01:20 PM.
    Volunteer Moderator. Here to answer questions!
    I am a Farmer and a Player just like you!
    Need Technical Help With Your Game?
    Contact Storm8!

Storm8 Support Form: https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    I have to totally agree with you!
    This was a fantastic sale and I just wish it was going for another week!
    All the sales in the games were fantastic.
    Farm Story 2 had a great sale too!
    Agreed! I never thought I would have the Dragon, Spotted fawn and many other pretty decorations in my farm but now I do! It would be even better if S8 brought back coin costing decorations and animals as well as the gem costing ones for discount sales too and permanently bring back the removed trees and crops so we can all master them
    Last edited by scottnickangel; 06-30-22 at 01:52 AM.

Thanks once again for the sale tropical and carnival items!

I'm so glad to have all the items that I never once had before Looking forward to future sales too! Love, scottnickangel

Thank you once again for the big Halloween sale this year. I am so happy to get the Halloween items that I missed when I was just a little boy. I am so glad S8 even included the old Halloween items from 2010, 2011, 2012 chests. I hope we have big sales for Thanksgiving, Black Friday, Christmas etc... Especially Christmas. The Christmas decorations really brings back memories of my childhood. The Christmas items from Farm Story is the reason why Christmas became my favorite time of the year when I was still a little boy. It will be much better if the coin costing decorations and animals(ex. Giant Light Tree, Giant Holiday Tree, Elf gnome, Cupid's Ranch, Sled Dog, Gingerbread Pig, Turkey Dog, Harvest Feast etc...) can be brought back for sale. Also if the currently unavailable seasonal crops/trees(ex. Fruitcake Tree, Light Tree, Wreath Tree, Stocking Tree, Peppermint Tree, Candy Cane Tree, White Poinsettia, Snow Drop, Mistletoe, Ornament Crop, Bow flower, Angel's trumpet etc...) can be permanently brought back so we can all master them. Once again, thanks for giving happiness to 2022 despite all the hard times. Love from scottnickangel.
    Last edited by scottnickangel; 12-03-22 at 04:46 AM.

Farm Supplier
    Agreed! I took a multi-year break from FS and am amazed at the number of players still playing and interacting. It's still a good game after all these years. I wish I could find the FS Christmas APK. I found the Halloween one so was able to plant the ghost berries and let my rye wither for "effects," but am seeing some with poinsettias planted. No fair, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Seedsaver View Post
    Agreed! I took a multi-year break from FS and am amazed at the number of players still playing and interacting. It's still a good game after all these years. I wish I could find the FS Christmas APK. I found the Halloween one so was able to plant the ghost berries and let my rye wither for "effects," but am seeing some with poinsettias planted. No fair, lol.
    The poinsettias were the reward of a 2011 Christmas goal and it is permanently available for those who finished it on iOS. Not available on Android though... Would be the absolute best if S8 really brought back coin costing stuff along with the gem costing stuff and all the crops & trees but I'm counting my blessings and so thankful to have all the animals and decorations now Btw the Black Friday sale that's going on in Farm 1 is awesome! Many the animals I wanted are back!
    Last edited by scottnickangel; 11-27-22 at 05:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Seedsaver View Post
    I invited you to be my nbr. Your Giant Light tree, Giant Holiday tree and other Christmas decorations look great! Wishing I could buy them and all the other Christmas decorations this Christmas along with other cute Christmas animals like sled dog, penguin, santa bear, polar bear gingerbread pig & cow etc...
    Last edited by scottnickangel; 12-01-22 at 02:44 AM.

Absolutely loving this year's Christmas sale! Thanks Storm8!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast