Thread: My Feedback to Restaurant Story and Bakery Story

Farm Supplier

My Feedback to Restaurant Story and Bakery Story

Besides 2 older goals i was not so far aible to beat any of the current goals.
    The Goals who are set with just 4 days or 14 Days are way to hard to finish.
    I remember that in the past the goals were set for 30 days, this way the amount of dishes we have to serve is simply to much, the cost of the ovens are to expensive: 39.000 coins for one stove.
    That slows up time a lot.
    With that prices for ovens, it became hard to expand your bakery, or to buy new decorations.
    And no we should feel forced to spend diamonds, to finish goals in times, to buy parts with diamonds for ovens, or expanding.
    Plz make the days for the goals to finish, longer, and set more reasonable terms for the goals.
    Most people are complaining that the goals became pay to win, and what i must determine, that they say the truth.
    Also most people wanted a block button, but it never came.
    Most people said the gifts should be sorted, so we have it easier, and faster to tap to a certain kind of gift, we want to to gift to our neighbours.
    As it is right now it consumes time to gift certain gifts to neighbours, cause we have to scroll a lot, to reach a certain type of Gift to sent out.
    This is my feedback to both games Bakery/Restaurant and story and it would be nice if this would get passed on, to the game delevopers.
    Thank you.
    Last edited by Saphirmoon; 06-27-22 at 12:26 PM.