Thread: Not receiving credit for current dragonic celebration dragon tales

Unhappy Not receiving credit for current dragonic celebration dragon tales

I finished act 3 of chapter 2 to collect 2nd marker from breeding for crafting the violet dragon but i never got the 2nd marker!!! So when i move to act 4 to craft the violet dragon i cannot do it so I cant move forward ive even skipped act 4 with 14 gold to get the second marker but i still got nothing no marker!! So now im stuck i only got 1 green marker so i cant craft the violet dragon can some one please help me!!!! Please give me the missing marker or the egg for the violet dragon!??? Is anyone else having this problem???

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by gurmita View Post
    I finished act 3 of chapter 2 to collect 2nd marker from breeding for crafting the violet dragon but i never got the 2nd marker!!! So when i move to act 4 to craft the violet dragon i cannot do it so I cant move forward ive even skipped act 4 with 14 gold to get the second marker but i still got nothing no marker!! So now im stuck i only got 1 green marker so i cant craft the violet dragon can some one please help me!!!! Please give me the missing marker or the egg for the violet dragon!??? Is anyone else having this problem???
    This has happened to me before, you will have to submit a ticket to S8 so that they can help you..unfortunately its the weekend so you won't hear back until Monday now.

Thanks i already did that i thought il try the forum too because they wont reply quickly!!!! I will have to wait