Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 24

Thread: Tales 24 June - Draconic Celebration

  1. #11
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    854
    Anyone else unable to log in? It’s been a day now and that’s a lot of time when playing tales. I can’t figure out if there is a thread about this? I looked and don’t see one.

  2. #12
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    2,127
    Quote Originally Posted by sophiensissi View Post
    Anyone else unable to log in? It’s been a day now and that’s a lot of time when playing tales. I can’t figure out if there is a thread about this? I looked and don’t see one.
    43 pages worth: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...-will-not-load
    It's under "bugs and issues"
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

  3. #13
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    854
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    43 pages worth: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...-will-not-load
    It's under "bugs and issues"
    Thank you so much!

  4. #14
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    373
    The common dragon nonsense is insane lol. Each time I breed it?s in the high teens. Lots of 13-18 hours. This will be the third straight tales I don?t complete

  5. #15
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    2,127
    Quote Originally Posted by deamon506 View Post
    The common dragon nonsense is insane lol. Each time I breed it?s in the high teens. Lots of 13-18 hours. This will be the third straight tales I don?t complete
    I have no idea why they choose these impossible combinations. Black almost always splits, so anytime they want us to breed a "common" using black, I know it will be darn near impossible. That being said, I did breed a Pear on one of my 4 accounts. The two older accounts I haven't been able to get into for the last couple days. Funny how I was able to log in and spend a ton of money during the sales, but now that the money is spent and I want to go in and upgrade habitats, I am locked out. It's kind of nice, though, to only have 1 account that needs to worry about completing the Tales. The other ones can just build food reserves.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

  6. #16
    I finally got it
    I used a 10x boost on my breeding and nests and skipped a few with gold though
    Was still much cheaper than buying the dragon or skipping the task, I think it was around 20-25 gold I used

    The dragons for this event look so cool so I’m glad I get to get them + the champion the with the ocarina will only be my 2nd champion so woo yay me

  7. #17
    Rhino Keeper pod5124cra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    297
    Don?t play the events anymore cause they made it so we can?t get the common dragon.

  8. #18
    Rhino Keeper pod5124cra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    297
    I’m the same so I quit playing the events. Mine is asking for the violet dragon for the quest arena and I haven’t seen the violet in the forum.

  9. #19
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    373
    Yeah I?ve stopped trying for this tales and am focusing on bingo.

  10. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by kirsty05050 View Post
    I finally got it
    I used a 10x boost on my breeding and nests and skipped a few with gold though
    Was still much cheaper than buying the dragon or skipping the task, I think it was around 20-25 gold I used

    The dragons for this event look so cool so I’m glad I get to get them + the champion the with the ocarina will only be my 2nd champion so woo yay me
    Yay! Congrats!
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

    Need me? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Storm8 Support Link

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •