Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Tales 24 June - Draconic Celebration

Fashion Designer
    Anyone else unable to log in? It’s been a day now and that’s a lot of time when playing tales. I can’t figure out if there is a thread about this? I looked and don’t see one.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sophiensissi View Post
    Anyone else unable to log in? It’s been a day now and that’s a lot of time when playing tales. I can’t figure out if there is a thread about this? I looked and don’t see one.
    43 pages worth: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...-will-not-load
    It's under "bugs and issues"
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    43 pages worth: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...-will-not-load
    It's under "bugs and issues"
    Thank you so much!

Rhino Keeper
    The common dragon nonsense is insane lol. Each time I breed it?s in the high teens. Lots of 13-18 hours. This will be the third straight tales I don?t complete

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by deamon506 View Post
    The common dragon nonsense is insane lol. Each time I breed it?s in the high teens. Lots of 13-18 hours. This will be the third straight tales I don?t complete
    I have no idea why they choose these impossible combinations. Black almost always splits, so anytime they want us to breed a "common" using black, I know it will be darn near impossible. That being said, I did breed a Pear on one of my 4 accounts. The two older accounts I haven't been able to get into for the last couple days. Funny how I was able to log in and spend a ton of money during the sales, but now that the money is spent and I want to go in and upgrade habitats, I am locked out. It's kind of nice, though, to only have 1 account that needs to worry about completing the Tales. The other ones can just build food reserves.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Farm Supplier
    I finally got it
    I used a 10x boost on my breeding and nests and skipped a few with gold though
    Was still much cheaper than buying the dragon or skipping the task, I think it was around 20-25 gold I used

The dragons for this event look so cool so I’m glad I get to get them + the champion the with the ocarina will only be my 2nd champion so woo yay me

Don?t play the events anymore cause they made it so we can?t get the common dragon.

I’m the same so I quit playing the events. Mine is asking for the violet dragon for the quest arena and I haven’t seen the violet in the forum.

Rhino Keeper
    Yeah I?ve stopped trying for this tales and am focusing on bingo.

Quote Originally Posted by kirsty05050 View Post
    I finally got it
    I used a 10x boost on my breeding and nests and skipped a few with gold though
    Was still much cheaper than buying the dragon or skipping the task, I think it was around 20-25 gold I used

The dragons for this event look so cool so I’m glad I get to get them + the champion the with the ocarina will only be my 2nd champion so woo yay me
    Yay! Congrats!
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast