Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Tap The Frog, Rooster and Zebra for Gold Coins

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    I sat for hours... tap tap tap

Cat on my lap a tapping!

same (minus the cat)

it's best if you have all areas covered and only leave a few spots for the pop-ups to show up, so you don't have to look all over the place.

Volunteer Moderator judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by xenu8 View Post
    same (minus the cat)

it's best if you have all areas covered and only leave a few spots for the pop-ups to show up, so you don't have to look all over the place.
    Yes I have an area dedicated for them to popup.
    Same as you but I am with the cat.
    Last edited by judyandthecat; 06-26-22 at 07:44 PM.
    Volunteer Moderator. Here to answer questions!
    I am a Farmer and a Player just like you!
    Need Technical Help With Your Game?
    Contact Storm8!

Storm8 Support Form: https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Farm Supplier
    As much as I like the event, 500 coins is way too many. You sometimes get 3 from a drop but you also get money and parts. 500 is very difficult to complete.

Rhino Keeper
    I already got a zebra and a rooster.. Now going for another zebra. Just leave the game open while doing other things and check on it every 20/30 secs, they will pop ups. Not gonna waste the great change to get a free pet as easy as this. Thx Stormy !

Does anyone know when this event ends? I was able to get the Rooster but am hoping to get the zebra too. Just not sure how much time I have left. Thanks.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by just4thefun View Post
    Does anyone know when this event ends? I was able to get the Rooster but am hoping to get the zebra too. Just not sure how much time I have left. Thanks.
    I believe it will end at about same time as the limited time value pack (the green box with a countdown at the right of your screen). So that's about 1pm pacific time. But I know other S8 games sometime end earlier than expected, so keep in mind it could end earlier.
    ❗️Not Adding New Neighbors. ❗️
    ❗️🚫Do Not send Invites🚫❗️

Rhino Keeper
    People have actual lives and can’t just sit on the game for hours at a time tapping on things. This is ridiculous. If you’re going to do something like this, at least make it achievable for people who actually have real lives and don’t sit inside all day and night. 2 days is not enough time.

Rhino Keeper
    I agree. I was excited about getting a rooster. I even have the habitat empty and ready. But, I didn?t realize how short of a time frame we would get. Yes I understand that some people made it, but the average person would have no chance at all of getting this. I have spent hours and hours on this game and couldn?t even come close. I think I only got around 100 points out of 500 points towards it. Half the time I clicked on one of the animals I wouldn?t get the points that counted. So that means you have to click on an animal over 1000 times. Seriously. You have to find and click on one of the three animals over 1000 times. No way. I?m not even working full time right now and couldn?t get close. How can this be expected of the average person who isn?t on this game 24/7 and has other things that need done too.
    It?s disappointing, because this was an exciting new way to get an exotic pet.

Executive Chef
    I was busy almost all weekend and wasn't on the game much, but I was able to get two rainbow zebras, a rooster, and a frog. was a little annoying, but wasn't hard to me. Everyone's opinion is definitely going to be different though. I really do hope they do this kinda thing again!!

Rhino Keeper
    I really liked this event. Of course I work from home which helps with collecting but even if I’d only had the time to collect one pet it would’ve been worth it. I hope this becomes a regular thing right after they lift restrictions on how many habitats players can buy.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast