Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Tap The Frog, Rooster and Zebra for Gold Coins

Rhino Keeper
    I think it's more about how determined you are to win the pet. I work full-time and have a family to tend to, but still managed to win one pet. I could have won more but decided not to continue to give my eyes a break. Just saying!!!!

Fashion Designer
    I never got close to 500 Petcoins unfortunately. I can only jump in and out of the game periodically because of work, family, etc. I sure hope they allow us to keep a running tally of what we did collect and then bring the 3 pets back again, maybe like once a month. That way you have the ability to build up over time and eventually win the pet(s). It would keep players engaged in the task vs just a one and done exercise that very few of us can complete. I did like this "event" though and hope they figure out a way to keep it going as another addition to this wonderful game!

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you FarmStory2 for this wonderful event!

In the middle of redecorating my farm, with un-filled squares everywhere, it was very difficult tapping the pop up visitors. Thanks to Judy and Her Cats for an advice years ago — I did the best I could to fill up all empty squares except a small area. I had the game going for the entire weekend and was able to get acquainted to the frequency of these lovely visitors. I haven’t glued myself to farm in a long, long time. I really enjoyed it. I sure would love to see a repeat of this type of event.

Happy Birthday FarmStory2

Rhino Keeper
    This event was the best because it only took effort. No money involved. Lots of events are won by money and it doesn't matter how much effort is involved. I was able to get the zebra and the rooster. I could have gotten another one but I had to tap out. Maybe they should also offer the prizes for money in the shop for those who rather pay for the prize?

Rhino Keeper
    I saw some people got alot of zebra and rooster, how? 500 gold coins to crafts and i can not even get to 100 but they got tons of them

Quote Originally Posted by caterpilar88 View Post
    I saw some people got alot of zebra and rooster, how? 500 gold coins to crafts and i can not even get to 100 but they got tons of them
    These pets were also available for previous events (Rooster was from the 2018 Rooster Leaderboard / Rainbow Zebra was from the 2021 End of Summer Sale for Purchase)
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Rhino Keeper
    I know but they got one from LB nsomeone got none until they just got 4 zebra n 3 rooster from finding 500 coins for each craft? Which way we can get thousands gold animals coins?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123