Thread: Summer Sale: Many Habitats are now Upgradeable to Hold 5 Dragons

Executive Chef

Summer Sale: Many Habitats are now Upgradeable to Hold 5 Dragons

I'm sure you've all seen the big Summer Sale that is happening in the Market right now (if you are able to log into your account, that is). There are lots of dragons and habitats on sale. Many of the habitats say "now upgradeable!" I went around my islands and found that many habitats I already own are now able to be upgraded to hold 5 dragons, so at least S8 answered one of our requests! Be sure to check for habitats that you can upgrade to get more dragons on your islands even if you have expanded to all of your available plots or have reached your habitat limit.
    Last edited by mymonta; 06-24-22 at 10:04 AM.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Rhino Keeper
    Nice to see done finally, but unfortunately I've gotten rid of 90% of my old four dragon habitats that weren't upgradable at the time. I was able to swap the rest of my 3s over to 5s with upgrades. So all my habitats are now 5s except for diamond and gold. Great deal for those who held onto 4s. and had space. Lots of good dragon deals, but still no return of old GPDs. Spent 5000 gold so far and will add 5 to 10 more dragons.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    I'm sure you've all seen the big Summer Sale that is happening in the Market right now (if you are able to log into your account, that is). There are lots of dragons and habitats on sale. Many of the habitats say "now upgradeable!" I went around my islands and found that many habitats I already own are not able to be upgraded to hold 5 dragons, so at least S8 answered one of our requests! Be sure to check for habitats that you can upgrade to get more dragons on your islands even if you have expanded to all of your available plots or have reached your habitat limit.
    I was in game when sale stuff went into market but the upgrades were not on habitats. I had to quit and return to get those. Maybe same with you so check again. Most of my 4s are upgradeable.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Rfs0404 View Post
    I was in game when sale stuff went into market but the upgrades were not on habitats. I had to quit and return to get those. Maybe same with you so check again. Most of my 4s are upgradeable.
    OMG, it was supposed to say "now" not "not." Face palm!
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    OMG, it was supposed to say "now" not "not." Face palm!
    If you ever saw some notes i post on walls, yikes! Spelling and auto correct makes them look like secret codes to decipher.

Btw, the nice habitats for 3 dragons that used to be LB milestone prizes are upgradeable to 5s now too....and if not mentioned some we bought for coins are upgradeable for those that have them yet... some not all so need be careful when upgrading. I think it's royal, metal and stone...whichever show sale in the market.

Farm Supplier
    I’m guessing all 5 dragon upgrades are for gold so it’ll take me a while before I can get those
    I picked up the 2 53 gold habitats that hold 4 dragons each though and my 3rd nest at half price
    I don’t even have a holiday type dragon yet but wanted the habitat lol, that’ll be my new breeding goal now

Executive Chef
    Hi (:

When is this sale over? Or if we can still upgrade habitats at the offer price of 100 gold? ★
    // my DS achievement (: ★ 3300+ essence ★

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Den8137259 View Post
    Hi (:

When is this sale over? Or if we can still upgrade habitats at the offer price of 100 gold? ★
    It looks like the big sale is over, but there are still some habitats for sale.
    You can upgrade all of the habitats that are able to be upgraded at any time.