Thread: Request please

Request please

Hi there. Could we have a few more regular bird trees? We only get one which is not enough for the woodpeckers and other birds that cannot live in the Tropical Bird Tree. Also need additional Wildlife Dens, and Rescue Pens as most neat pets live in those. Also another Gnome House, or two, would be great. Why three Baobab trees? Only a few pets can live there. I would gladly spend more money if I could house the pets I like.
    I do have pets in storage but nowhere to house. Also, would you consider lessening the time to make pet feed? There?s way too many pets to feed on such an old system.

Otherwise, I love the updates! You guys have done a great job modernizing. Love the options to have pets without costumes. How about an eagle? Would love a Bald Eagle family for the farm (without costumes). How cute would two Bald Eagles and eaglets be?????

Thank you for your time

Rhino Keeper
    I second this motion.

Same with the crawlers hollow and mythical meadow. There are a lot of creatures for these habitats but you can only have 1 of each. I still haven't gotten a jungle falls, when is this available? I missed out on it.

The snowy and gentle gazebo are just too pricy. The gentle gazebo is kinda ugly btw. The dirt looking bottom of some of the habitats doesn't look good unless you are putting it on a dirt area. The wildlife den has to be the ugliest habitat ever.... Some green flowery gazebos would be nicer than the dirt one.

Agreed! Are they reading these?