Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: June 23rd Summer sale!

June 23rd Summer sale!

I can finally get a Rocket Oven! I dont usually buy gems but I will to get a couple of these! I have been wanting one of these for a long time!

June 23rd Summer sale!

Appliances for sale:
    Echo fudge station
    Echo old brick oven
    Echo frappe fountain
    Echo rocket oven
    Echo cheesecake chiller
    Echo peachy oven
    Echo peachy mixer

I cant seem to find the guide that shows the appliances, recipes, and counter displays. If anyone has access to it could you post it. Thanks!

Looking for neighbours? Storm ID: tessOrr

Quote Originally Posted by LibrababyColeman777 View Post
    I can finally get a Rocket Oven! I dont usually buy gems but I will to get a couple of these! I have been wanting one of these for a long time!
    What does the rocket oven make?

Quote Originally Posted by kevoslover View Post
    What does the rocket oven make?
    It makes the Banana Pie, Lemon Chess Pie, and the Peanut pie. It was a goal oven from July 2015.

Quote Originally Posted by LibrababyColeman777 View Post
    It makes the Banana Pie, Lemon Chess Pie, and the Peanut pie. It was a goal oven from July 2015.
    Thanks, would anyone happen to know what the other echo ovens make?

Quote Originally Posted by kevoslover View Post
    Thanks, would anyone happen to know what the other echo ovens make?
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...uide-(Updated)

This will show you all the ovens and recipes. They include counter presentations as well. Hope this helps!

Executive Chef
    I wish for the next sale have appliances that cost coins instead of gems. I’m not going to buy gems in this game. More items on sale should cost coins that would be greatly appreciated. I’m not the only one here hoping more items to cost coins. Keep that in mind.!

I?m excited about this too!

Executive Chef
    Why can't you release old ovens down to coins instead of gems?? This is a greedy tactic from the developers...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by xxEDLxx View Post
    Why can't you release old ovens down to coins instead of gems?? This is a greedy tactic from the developers...
    I say the same thing i just don’t want to spend on gems especially when everything is expensive in the world. I have so many appliances Locked since I quit few years ago. Storm 8 is about making players Mad and they want us to buy lots of gems not happening not for me at least. I wouldn’t mind paying 80,000 for appliance but too many things cost Gems. That doesn’t attract me to buy Gems on sale.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast