Thread: LB Milestone - Foral Egg missing?

Fashion Designer

LB Milestone - Foral Egg missing?

Milestone in LB - 3k - current gift is Flora egg.
    i reached it a few days earlier but cannot find in storage ,even after scrolling for multiple times and tried to close APP and restart properly again...
    after contacting CS, it said they didn't see any wrong with my account and that should be in my craft shop?
    then i went again to craft shop after my timer is finally up from other crafts... none found.
    when did milestone gift for LB turned to craftable thingy that we need to craft b4 start collecting extra points for LB?

and if there's anyone can point me in the right direction?

Community Manager [S8] Vanellope's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hungryres View Post
    Milestone in LB - 3k - current gift is Flora egg.
    i reached it a few days earlier but cannot find in storage ,even after scrolling for multiple times and tried to close APP and restart properly again...
    after contacting CS, it said they didn't see any wrong with my account and that should be in my craft shop?
    then i went again to craft shop after my timer is finally up from other crafts... none found.
    when did milestone gift for LB turned to craftable thingy that we need to craft b4 start collecting extra points for LB?

and if there's anyone can point me in the right direction?
    Oh maybe they were confused with which piece you were actually missing? I would try contacting them again! Link is in my signature

Farm Supplier
    I had the baby sprout missing from mine until I messaged support too, had to wait from Saturday to Monday to get it though sadly
    Hopefully they can fix it for you