Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Sunday Best Cowboy Leaderboard - 2022 - June 22

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kacie07 View Post
    I’m curious, what are the gold coins for that you get from the strange animals appearing in the farm
    Go to the Farmers Outpost and you will see three pets you can make there with the gold coins.
    Volunteer Moderator. Here to answer questions!
    I am a Farmer and a Player just like you!
    Need Technical Help With Your Game?
    Contact Storm8!

Storm8 Support Form: https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

I love the cowpoke donkey!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Is the grand prize cowboy an exotic, regular pet or decoration?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by KojiMama View Post
    Is the grand prize cowboy an exotic, regular pet or decoration?

I'm personally thinking regular pet. There's a new habitat "Tiny Saloon" that's locked. It just appeared too. Presumably after you get the pet (cowboy/girl) it'll then unlock itself. Or so I'm assuming.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	89C919CA-B1BB-4CBA-9E55-6D967E98C105.jpeg 
Views:	9 
Size:	32.4 KB 
ID:	63812

Unless they're exotic pets that can be placed in that habitat, that would be new and "never done before" or a new type of pet all together, neither a standard regular or typical exotic we're used to seeing. We may get confirmation from the team (namely Excal) after Sunday, though we also may not until someone actually gets either cowboy or the cowgirl themselves.
    Last edited by TwixAndScones; 06-25-22 at 12:35 PM.
    67/67 Regular Flytraps
    2/2 Flytrap Variants
    1+ Extra Flytrap

70 Flytraps Combined

Last updated 17/3/24

(Only Actively Playing Farm Story 2)

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TwixAndScones View Post
    I'm personally thinking regular pet. There's a new habitat "Tiny Saloon" that's locked. It just appeared too. Presumably after you get the pet (cowboy/girl) it'll then unlock itself. Or so I'm assuming.

Name:	89C919CA-B1BB-4CBA-9E55-6D967E98C105.jpeg 
Views:	9 
Size:	32.4 KB 
ID:	63812

Unless they're exotic pets that can be placed in that habitat, that would be new and "never done before" or a new type of pet all together, neither a standard regular or typical exotic we're used to seeing. We may get confirmation from the team (namely Excal) after Sunday, though we also may not until someone actually gets either cowboy or the cowgirl themselves.
    My neighbour has the Cowboy and he lives in the Tiny Saloon and walks around.
    A regular pet.
    Reminds me of Jack Frost.
    Volunteer Moderator. Here to answer questions!
    I am a Farmer and a Player just like you!
    Need Technical Help With Your Game?
    Contact Storm8!

Storm8 Support Form: https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Fashion Designer
    *Moved to correct topic*.

Does the "gift" box in the Value Pack give you all of the items shown or is a "chance" for just one of the items x 10?

Name:	1557B57C-33C7-4969-9B1D-84FD9C998D71.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	103.9 KB 
ID:	63885
    Last edited by RoyalBlue305; 06-29-22 at 07:39 AM.

I passed 4100 milestone on the leaderboard, got a message that I received the cowboy statue, but it’s not in my storage. I have refreshed the game several times over the last 3-4 hours and it’s still not there. Anyone else having this problem?

Quote Originally Posted by ***der8 View Post
    I passed 4100 milestone on the leaderboard, got a message that I received the cowboy statue, but it’s not in my storage. I have refreshed the game several times over the last 3-4 hours and it’s still not there. Anyone else having this problem?
    Can you send in a Support ticket? https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

I do see you have the points, but the team will need a ticket to process the request.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by ExcalS8 View Post
    Can you send in a Support ticket? https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

I do see you have the points, but the team will need a ticket to process the request.
    I?ve submitted a ticket, thank you for your help!

Executive Chef
    Since I've been in my head lately, I totally forgot that the event ends today until I got on a few hours ago and seen an 8 hour timer left. Will be getting roughly 300 more points soon, so that way I can win the special Chicken Skin, as that's really all I want. I just have to get off for a few hours soon.. I'll just have to make sure I get back on before it's over, so that way I can secure the win for 6th place.

I think only one player on my leaderboard will be getting all milestones this time around. At first I was wanting to get the Cow Skin as well, however as I thought more I realised it wasn't for me. I think I may have seen another farm with the cow skin the other day and didn't really like it. That and I really only want the Chicken Skin anyway for its green coloured dress(?). If it was different coloured I wouldn't even try to get that one either.

If absolutely necessary, I will use a 7 gems booster if I'm that far behind once I can get back on the game.. or maybe a 30 gem booster, again if I'm truly that far behind. And that would be because I could get triple the points, so I wouldn't need to even use it the full 2 hours. Not that I could be on the game that long at a time anyway, but again I could use it a bit and get massively ahead without needing to do too much.
    Last edited by TwixAndScones; 07-05-22 at 11:18 AM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast