Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Cowboy Shuffle Event - 2022 June 22

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ExcalS8 View Post
    From what I can tell, you're rolling back as a result of a lack of space outside the buildings where you're making crafts, so they have nowhere to pop out (the game pops out the item, the server can't assign them a location, so it rolls you back). If that's the case, I assume your Barn/Silo is full, so you may want to think about upgrading the capacity.
    thank you excalS8 for letting me know!!! i wonder if this is related to the point cards being removed earlier today. i had bought several of the cards when i saw them in the newspaper. now i see they’re gone from my barn, i’m at 2850/2855 capacity, and you’re absolutely correct, the second i try to collect from my dehydrator, chicken runs and i’m set back again

i’ll try to keep my barn way below capacity for the time being and see if it helps….thank you again!

———
    Update: indeed, every time my inventory goes from 2850->2851 by collecting a crafted item or animal, my chicken runs. i’m making do for the moment, but if you can kindly look into this, i’d really appreciate it. thank you thank you
    Last edited by orca1006; 06-23-22 at 06:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by orca1006 View Post
    thank you excalS8 for letting me know!!! i wonder if this is related to the point cards being removed earlier today. i had bought several of the cards when i saw them in the newspaper. now i see they’re gone from my barn, i’m at 2850/2855 capacity, and you’re absolutely correct, the second i try to collect from my dehydrator, chicken runs and i’m set back again

i’ll try to keep my barn way below capacity for the time being and see if it helps….thank you again!

———
    Update: indeed, every time my inventory goes from 2850->2851 by collecting a crafted item or animal, my chicken runs. i’m making do for the moment, but if you can kindly look into this, i’d really appreciate it. thank you thank you
    I checked in another change just now that should free up that space. Thanks for confirming! That helped narrow it down.

Rhino Keeper
    I checked in another change just now that should free up that space. Thanks for confirming! That helped narrow it down.
    good morning! thank you for checking it so promptly

i just gave it a few tries (including restarting game a couple times) but the problem seem to persist:

collect animals -> rolled back
    collect feed -> rolled back
    collect crafts -> rolled back

thank you!

Missing purchase

I have purchased two cowboy statues and after using for leaderboard points they disappeared. I shut down iPad and started again they did not come back. What?s up!

Rhino Keeper
    woo!!! just saw a tree frog popped up on farm that gave me 2 gold coins! and there are 3 new crafts that look like they could be new pets (deco?) using these coins in farmer?s outpost! are these gonna be new side arms for this event only? they look so cool!!!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	AA6C230C-1F57-4C03-85CF-B48203C4076A.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	128.4 KB 
ID:	63761Click image for larger version. 

Name:	26CB26AC-EABD-4E29-AC0F-FDA8C733FECF.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	130.4 KB 
ID:	63762Click image for larger version. 

Name:	75137252-69DB-475D-A78E-AC4A25AA5914.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	131.1 KB 
ID:	63763

____

update: i’ve gotten gold coins, regular coins, and occasionally upgrade parts when i click on these

and here are their actual sizes when they pop up on farm. i didn’t cover my entire farm with paths so the tree frog does get a little hard to find all the way zoomed out when he shows in a more crowded area or with my other pets roaming around. but i know when i see the decently sized rainbow zebra (LOVE IT!) that the other two are around so i know to look harder around

Name:	99CD4FE5-A283-4B32-894E-7CA53CA7A753.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	140.3 KB 
ID:	63764Click image for larger version. 

Name:	7F8C0ECA-33A8-45F2-906B-5CFC3710B7F3.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	67.0 KB 
ID:	63765
    Last edited by orca1006; 06-23-22 at 11:23 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    please, please don’t take away the otter, mole, and butterflies bcuz of the new pop ups……

Executive Chef
    Before this event is over I will be buying 4-5 of Flowering Cactus(es) and only using them as decorations later on. I would be able to buy them now, but I will be waiting until this sale is over to do so. Just in case I change my mind on not wanting something from this sale.

Rhino Keeper
    One thing about the 5 free darts that happens when we hit 1100 points: it’s only 5 darts if you’ve watched all the videos before you hit 1100 points. If you haven’t used your normal 3 free darts and cleared that icon, you’ll only get 2 darts. The programming need to be changed to add 5 free darts no matter what, whether they’ve already used their free 3 or not used their 3 free. Then it will legitimately be 5 free darts.

Quote Originally Posted by orca1006 View Post
    please, please don’t take away the otter, mole, and butterflies bcuz of the new pop ups……
    The Otter, Mole, and Butterflies have indeed been replaced by the Rainbow Zebra, Rooster, and Bubble Frog.

Name:	RainbowZebra.png 
Views:	39 
Size:	41.4 KB 
ID:	63773Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Rooster.png 
Size:	40.7 KB 
ID:	63772Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BubbleFrog.png 
Views:	44 
Size:	19.1 KB 
ID:	63774

This is a special mini-event that lasts until the Mega-Sale ends on Monday. They can drop the same items as the Otter, Mole, and Butterflies, but in addition can drop PetCoins which can be redeemed for any of these three pets at the Farmer's Outpost. Get 'em while you can!

Rhino Keeper
    The Otter, Mole, and Butterflies have indeed been replaced by the Rainbow Zebra, Rooster, and Bubble Frog.

Name:	RainbowZebra.png 
Size:	41.4 KB 
ID:	63773Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Rooster.png 
Size:	40.7 KB 
ID:	63772Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BubbleFrog.png 
Views:	44 
Size:	19.1 KB 
ID:	63774

This is a special mini-event that lasts until the Mega-Sale ends on Monday. They can drop the same items as the Otter, Mole, and Butterflies, but in addition can drop PetCoins which can be redeemed for any of these three pets at the Farmer's Outpost. Get 'em while you can!
    Do we know the habitats for these 3 limited time pets? So we can determine which of the 3 to collect if our commonly used habitats are all ready full/maxed.

Ty and Ty for info about the mini event.
    ❗️Not Adding New Neighbors. ❗️
    ❗️🚫Do Not send Invites🚫❗️

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast